Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Greg apparently had a change of heart and returned to the spot of the Marcia’s buggery. He came up behind his oldest blonde sister. His eyes went from her head of gold straight hair down her alabaster white until with a brown eye his view landed on a cauldron of mixed blue and red best describe Marcia’s bottom which over time had turned purple. And, to top it all off there was a smudge of brown shit-caked around her swollen violated butt hole.

Once Marcia had made it back to her old home, she opened the door, marched through the den to the first room on the right. Marcia went straight to her dad’s office which although they were grown was still ‘private’ and off limits. But, Marcia just barged in without knocking on the door off the den.

Marcia’s eyes went wide as she saw her mom on the couch with her baby-blue panties down off her blotchy red bottom. Carol’s short sassy blonde hair-do hair had been swept out of her face and it was crystal clear by her mom’s hollowed out cheeks that she was giving Mike, her father a blow job. Gone was the mix of red and blue across Marcia’s bottom much less any purple coloring. However, Marcia could feel that there still were brown dingle berries of caked around her rump crack and pink brown hair wreathed breached hole which still burned from Greg’s buggery hours ago.

Carol dropped Mike’s elongated penis from her mouth after she had seen Marcia, their oldest daughter home from college for the holiday.

Her parent’s now, both aware of her presence looked at their oldest blonde daughter in front of them and their expression showed their displeasure with twenty year-old. They both scolded her. Mother, what are you doing? That is, so subservient, Marcia lectured. Mike looked up peeved as he lost his ‘Hoover.” He showed his displeasure at the untimely interruption.

“You’re all grown up Marcia and should know better than to barge in to any closed door room much less my study which all you girls is off limits. Mike pushed the sunned blonde coed down to her knees on the plush carpet soft against her knees as her made her kneel.

“Marcia, you know you are not supposed to come in this room,” Carol scolded.

“And, not only that, you didn’t knock before you entered showing no regard for our privacy, Mike further added to her scolding.

“You have behaved very badly. Mike told his oldest two Brady’s of opposite sexes.

“Come along Marcia

“Cotton panties, Marcia, I’m disappointed; I thought you would be wearing Victoria’s Secret Panties,” her father teased.

“Oh, dad, really,” Marcia responded.

“Dad, Greg is dressed up as a girl for a Halloween Week Party. I mean really, he is wearing one of Marcia’s short skirts and a pair of her panties, Pete hollered from the hallway.

“Mom, Greg wearing my panties, Marcia whined. “Young lady you’ve got more important things to worry about, Carol reminded Marcia. “Your mother will take care of punishing you for barging into closed door study. I’m sure she will be creative in her methods,” Mike said as he left to see Greg dressed as a girl.

Marcia had come to get Greg in trouble and now she was the one in BIG trouble!!!”

As Mike closed her father’s study door Marcia was alone with her mother for whatever punishment she had decided to give her oldest daughter with hair of gold.

Okay, Marcia, your turn.” Carol said Marcia’s mom came forward, lowered her colorful polyester pants and panties, just before kneeling on the couch and spreading her legs and leaning forward.

Marcia flatly refused shaking her long blonde hair from side to side and added a pout for effect. Carol ordered her oldest daughter with hair of gold to get on her knees and pay homage to her ass! Carol gave her swollen bottom another hard spank for good measure. Marcia, his brown-eyed girl became misty. The blonde doll hurried to drop to her knees.

Marcia was on her knees.

“Oh, No, this can’t be happening,” Marcia whined.

“Yes Marcia, I need some attention, aft,” Carol announced to her adult golden- haired daughter.

“Oh mother,” answered in a snarky tone, but she sounded unsure of herself, adult or not.

Marcia made a face, but reluctantly pushed her tongue into her mother’s open crack and after a wicked “Crack across her bottom, the blonde haired coed, now an adult hardened her pink tongue into a point and invaded the Hershey tunnel and it was worse as she pressed her farther into the crack and shockingly she got a fart in her face and a brown nose was revealed as she withdrew her baby fat cheek face from between her mother’s ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.