Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Halloween is the one time of the year when the ‘outrageous,’ is the norm and a trick is seen for its creativity and not its vulgar nature. On no other night are inhibitions tossed aside. It’s that special night where you can become or do capricious acts many times without judgment or consequences.

Tricks that any other day would have serious consequences. A time of year when conventional behavior is not always expected and the realm of reality can be explored. That is the psychology of Halloween. Part of that fantasy is playing out less usual scenes as will become apparent in this and following chapters. Please read and vote and consider in your score the development of this serial. Don’t every try this at home and all actions should only take place with adults that are eighteen years-old or older with full consent of both parties.


Marcia, your rude behavior and your doodie prank is bad and unacceptable behavior no matter how fancy the package it parades itself around in! This, young lady is what happens when bratty teenage girls go around flaunting themselves and then get caught with their panties down doing the ‘dirty’ on their former teacher’s porch.”

Marcia I know you are used to charming the men to get yourself out of trouble.” He continued the lecture as he pulled up the tightly fitting little purple skirt further up her back which nervously aged back and forth in the breeze.

Marcia squirmed and squealed as she felt her bottom being prepared for the very first spanking of her life. She tried desperately to get up; flinging her arm back to cover the threatened backside area ... to no avail Mr. Price grabbed her firmly around the waist, catching her trim wrist at the same moment. Now, her destiny written hopelessly immobile Marcia first felt the sharp sting of correction on her silky aristocratic rear end.

Smack! Whack! Crack! Spank! Slap! Pop! Bam! Wham! Spank!

Each time it slammed into her butt, it felt like multiple bee stings were attacking her delicate derriere as she had learned to call it in her science class as the teacher’s hard wide palm connected repeatedly with her squirming ass cheeks. Marcia did didn’t pretend for one minute to be brave acting more like a baby brat then a eighteen year old young lady as masculine manly palm met silken feminine flesh, stinging, stinging, reddening up and heating with every crisp swat.

“That shit stings don’t it, little miss hot panties?” Her former school teacher ranted.

“Oh it sting too much,” Mr. Price. “Marcia, It’s going to sting a lot more before I’m finished with you! You’re a bad little girl and you are getting just what naughty little girls need”. The next time you think about squatting on an adult’s porch fart out your poop and plan to laugh at my expense”, maybe you will remember what it felt like to get your butt walloped.”

SMACK! CRACK! WHACK! SPAT! SPLAT! SPANK!

SPANK! WHACK! CRACK! SLAP! POP! BAM! SPANK! “Oo-W-w-w! OH –N-NO, H-H-How D-D-Dare Y-y-ou Treat Me This Way!” “Trick or Treat you little brat little miss hot panties!” “SPANK! SLAP! SPLAT! SWAT! SMACK! OOOWWCCHH! L-LET MEEE UPPP! LET GO OF MEEEEEE! OOOWWWCCHHH OHH MY Word!”

Marcia wiggled and squirmed and squealed at every hard spank across her firm ass. The heat and sting was building rapidly as smack after smack after continuing spank was administered to her reddening ass cheeks. Just for good measure Art landed several spanks on her tender inner thighs, causing the former high school cheerleader at Westdale to clamp her legs together tightly. She held them together for as long as possible until the sting was once more unbearable on her hot ass cheeks and was soon kicking and spreading them wide again. The invitation was much too much for the irate punisher and she again found herself howling from the sting on those oh so sensitive inner thighs.

WHAP! SPANK! CRACK! SWAT! SPLAT! SMACK! “OOOWWWW WW OOOOH! OOOHHH NNOTT There. Please sir don’t Sp-Spank Me anymore! Oww I will be good! I promise, oh that stings, you don’t realize how much this hurts a girl. Boo Hoo!”

Marcia’s ass turned a brighter and brighter shade of red with every hard spank that landed on her already very sore ass. All the time her shapely legs kicked and parted and waved showing her pretty blonde haired vagina and tiny teen pink pouting butt hole between her pained ass cheeks. Her crying was music to her teacher’s ears as his hand connected solidly HARD with the now crimson red flesh.

“You deserve each and every spank little lady that you are getting, Marcia and you know it! Bad girls get their shapely bottoms spanked just like this and this! Too bad your’ blonde brat’ your fashion sisters couldn’t see you now, bent over my knee with you little purple skirt up around your waist and your brown stained cotton Panties around your ankles and your red fanny pooch up at me ever so nicely presented. “I bet there’s more than one male teacher who’d just love to watch you getting this spanking you so richly have earned”!

“I’ll Be Good Umm I P PROMISE Ohh Noo My Word!”

Marcia’s pleas went unheeded as Mr. Price continued to pound her ass cheeks with his hard hand. Her kicking and crying al mixed in with a chorus of squeals, but her teacher was unimpressed as he had no intention of letting her up until he was 100 % sure she had truly learned her lesson. Marcia’s spanking went on ... and on ... and on!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.