Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Marcia wiped her long blonde hair the color of gold out of her face as she looked bug eyed at the anal-rectal thermometer. It was obvious her temperature was going to be taken rectally.

“Ah what a lovely thermometer, Mrs. Brady said as she looked at the thick glass thermometer. “It isn’t oral is it? No, it’s not, the good doctor said. “Mom,” Marcia yelled for her mother. “Marcia, honey, you will survive it. I had it done.” “Mom, really it will be gross!” “Marcia I experienced my temperature anally when I had oral surgery which left my mouth wired shut and unavailable. It’s a medical procedure. Back then they still used mercury in the thermometers.

“Mom, you can’t let her do that to me. I mean, not that way, not up, you know back there! Marsha’s blushed and her cheeks turned red at the thought of what that would mean and the humiliation the blonde would suffer. He was a stickler for accuracy. The doctor felt you should go straight to the horse’s mouth. “Ah Marcia, it’s perfectly natural when the oral way isn’t readily available.”

Marcia’s POV: This was just terrible. Thanks to Jan hitting me in the face my lady doctor said it was necessary to take my temperature in the most the most ghastly way. Anally! I became acutely aware of my body as I was required to turn over and put my bare bottom in the air. I even could feel my soft bedspread felt underneath my breast, hips and legs. I remember her bursting into the room with tissue, Vaseline and thermometer.

I knew what came next ... the sensation of cold glass sliding into my bum, and then waiting four minutes, watching the second hand go around on the clock, waiting, waiting. I hated it as a child. I thought using it on me in college was crap! I dreaded the feeling of the cold of the cold thermometer in my crack. It didn’t bother me being naked in front of my doctor, but my temperature being taken anally was humiliating.

I could picture that glass tube sticking out between my cheeks and that thought made me blush red. Actually, I could feel my cheeks as the glass slid into the hilt. “Sheezzzzz” I said. I will leave the rest for your imagination, but it was quite humiliating to have my temperature taken like a baby.


“Jan, I know you didn’t mean to hurt Marsha, but we need to rectify the situation,” Carol said. “What do you mean rectify?” Jan asked in a nervous voice. “Oh hi Mike, the girl’s doctor is upstairs now in Jan’s room.” “Jan’s room, is she hurt too?” “She was scratched in her aft area with the rusty net border of the tray as well, so since Marcia had her temperature taken, Jan is having hers taken too.”

The rectal thermometer was introduced and Jan was not happy. Jan’s face showed consternation as she felt a smear of cold Vaseline as she allowed her bottom cheeks to be spread. Jan immediately felt a sudden cold aft and goose bumps developed all over her snowy-white cheeks. It felt like an inspection because her pink pucker winked up at the doctor and her Carol as it reacted to the cool breeze licking at her most private hole.

Jan had figured at worst she would be bottoms up like Marcia had just experienced with the anal thermometer but she could have not been more wrong. If Marcia’s cheeks had blushed red in humiliation by her anal temperature taking, which she had, then what Carol had directed the doctor to do to Jan whom she was quite angry with for staring the cat fight was sure to make her cheeks heat with a red flush.

Picture, Jan with her long blonde haired head laying flat against the bed, her legs pulled up until they were next to her ears and her thighs were cracked open revealing her blonde wreathed pink vagina and puckered butt hole. The pink petals were slightly open already for the glass, rather thick anal thermometer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.