Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Brady Bunch central on New Year’s Eve was a house that could use some more glowing red bottoms to bring in the New Year. The oldest son was curious about the way his mom pouted at him. Perhaps she had something on her mind as Carol shook her behind at Greg to get his attention.

In the early 70’s and 60’s we sat at times on red, sore spanked butts as spanking children for discipline was very common during this era of childrearing and even for the ‘50’s wives’ just a decade earlier! Take a peek inside the Brady household.

This story is about a lovely lady with three girls of her own, who has lost her balance and is out of kilter. So, she asked her oldest son, Greg to please give her a spanking and that is when things got steamy.

Carol had walked into the room her light blue nightie up and panties down after her spanking had been administered by her husband and was taken aback by the glow of Carol’s bright red bottom. However, there had been the trace of a smile. She told them they were excused from breakfast as she shut the door. It had been many years since Mike had sorted her out and she had hated getting spanked by her man, but in the afterglow she felt more centered and ready to take on her responsibilities of the world. And, that was a good feeling! It was hard to argue with that success.

Lately, she understood deep in her heart she was out of sorts. Carol still looked good in a pair of snug pants and even better in a tight skirt. Her crisp skirt, blouse and heels showed the mother of three still had a fashion sense about herself. Carol Brady may be an older woman now, but Greg’s eyes strained at the sockets at the capricious request as he wondered if he should fulfill his mom’s request both as a doctor and a son. I will color your cheeks, young lady.

Carol’s POV:

Wow I still can’t believe this happened! It all started when I was ordered to get up and informed that I was to go over his knees. An additional eight swats with the paddle right on my bare ass. I begged for a pardon, but it was denied. Instead I heard a booming voice that brooked no debate. The paddle was blue with a black diagonal pattern of holes and made out of wood. It was round thick and used for paddle board tennis outside, so it was heavier than a Ping-Pong paddle.

“Pull your panties down to your knees, bend over my lap and grab your ankles,” Greg ordered.

I knew that no matter what happened now I couldn’t stop the spanking until Greg was satisfied I had cried my eyes out and was sorry for the behaviors I alone knew which I felt guilty for. Greg flipped up my short white skirt feeling just like a bad girl about to be spanked.

Smack! Spank! Crack! Whack!

My oldest son put all his weight behind the swats that landed directly at the bottom of my butt crack. it left a red swatch from cheek to cheek on the same spot over and over. I had to struggle to maintain my pose as the burn overwhelmed my senses.

SPANK! SPLAT! WHACK! CRACK!

My ass took on a burgundy darker coloring closer to plum. The harsh licks of wood against my bare flesh penetrated deep into my bottom. The paddle swats landing on already tender flesh caused me further pain causing me to toot a regrettable noise from between my cheeks. I had a blemished red ass had purple hued rings of fire on the midpoint of each of my poor inflamed spheres. Were there bruises? You bet! I would be nursing my rear long after my tears ceased and not sitting without wincing as flesh met chair!

“Greg, for this to work, you must pull my panties down for me to go back in time to my care free teen days.” I was wearing a pretty pair of white lace trimmed panties. Then, I lowered my white Bali panties ready to sacrifice my butt for my mood swings.

As he brought me to a crying, pleading crescendo, putting on the final, flaming touches of ruby red, I felt strangely liberated. My panties flew off the end of my ankles and feet. Panties flying off during my spanking due to my extreme kicking along with a chorus of wails proved he was getting through to the little girl inside of me. It had not been demeaning; on the contrary the burn in my butt had uplifted my spirits.

This was something she had not felt for a very long time! She got off Greg’s lap and leaned forward and hugged him. Carol brushed her hair of gold and straightened up from her bent over position over Greg’s lap. Then she pulled up her white Bali lace trimmed panties, but left her skirt up. Carol could feel the throbbing in her ass and reflected on its red and purple hue bruised aching state just like the lady down at the beauty parlor had told her confidentially what had happened to her when she had been spanked by her grown son. Greg was not pleased and let his mother know it!

“Did I tell you put your panties back on?”

“No sir” Carol answered surprised that she had used the term of respect with her son.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.