Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Cindy Blonde Curls and Panties Down Again.

Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty youngest sister was not quite as well behaved and innocent as she liked us to think. Her hands on hips, sharp tongue and sarcasm especially at her brothers was noticeable and showed her true colors and in my opinion. Therefore the colors of red and purple on her bottom should be the case.

Carol was not happy and dismayed by the attitude of their youngest daughter Cindy. She wants to leather her bottom good, but Mike sways his wife to stand down holidays and all. Right before Cindy doesn’t have to leave for her Piedmont Flight until later in the afternoon. Carol has learned from her daughter she thought she should do as she pleased while attending college. Carol had finally had enough!

“Excuse us folks Cindy and I need to have a talk upstairs in my room. Marsha and Jan moved their bottoms of their chairs, understanding their mother’s tone of voice and not wanting to be there for Cindy’s spanking left for their Piedmont flight along with Mike.

Alice had earlier left with Sam for a bowling tournament. The Brady House, so full of activity was now empty it was time for Carol to deal with their ungrateful bratty daughter who they sacrificed for to go to college.

Cindy hearing the door shut ask, “What about my flight?” She hoped to get out of her spanking.

“Don’t you worry about that Cindy after I use this belt on your bare bottom to bring back that sweet Brady Girl, I will take you to the airport. However, I don’t believe you will enjoy sitting on your Piedmont Flight back to college!”

“Oh mom I am really sorry I did not mean to be disrespectful. I just meant I was a grown up and I wasn’t asked like my brothers and sisters and had plans to ski the slopes.”

“Your father has protected your bottom since you started spouting your bratty nonsense.”

“Mom, I am in college way too old to spank, especially the way you will want to do it.”

“I’m afraid, Cindy it has to be with your skirt up, pantyhose and panties pulled down to your knees, young lady.”

“Mom, can’t we talk about this.” Cindy’s voice no longer self assured. The all grown up blonde coed had a secret under her skirt and she definitely did not want her mom to find out about it, especially in her current frame of mind.

“I’m afraid not Cindy, now place the pillows on the center of the bed and lay down over them, so we can get this much neglected lesson to the part of you, which responds best.”

Cindy, an adult woman in college, no longer with her hair in curls was about to get a spanking just like when she did last at fifteen.

“Why couldn’t have dad stayed to take her to the airport and her disciplinary oriented mom taken her brothers, sisters and their families.” Cindy mumbled to herself.

Cindy now is 19 years old now a freshman in college and the youngest Brady Sister. She has pretty shoulder length blonde hair with strands of blonde, but no longer in curls. The college coed is medium height with curved hips and a shapely round bottom.

Cindy could not leave this argument left best alone and said.

“Mom I am not a little girl with blonde curls. I am an adult young lady with my own needs and desires. I will go to class when I want to and see and even sleep with whomever I prefer too!

Carol is dumfounded these were not things her daughter with the golden curls wore into high school.

Cindy laughs at her mom’s over reaction

“HA ... HA ... HA “Cindy unwisely laughs at Carol’s prudish attitude, Cindy looks up at her mom not realizing her laughing has just earned her a finale appearance by the leather belt.

“That’s okay mom it’s a mothers job to ask dumb questions.”

Carol has heard enough and her face turns red as he contemplates her daughter’s sassy mouth and calling her concerns “dumb”.

Carol sprays Cindy’s hair down and styles her long blonde hair back into the curls her youngest daughter had just mentioned losing was part of her independence.

The laughing stops when the nineteen year old teenager watched as her mom opened her suitcase eying Cindy’s wide brown leather belt and tool it out of luggage. Right over her mom and dad’s beds with fluffy pillows raising her tightly skirted bottom up in the air staring at her parent’s headboard. Cindy is shocked as her short Gray blue plaid skirt is raised above her bottom displaying her shapely round pale white bottom through the white pantyhose and thin white panties.

SPANK! SPANK! SPLATT SPANK! SPLAPP!

Carol heavy hand spanks her daughter’s soft bottom turning it cherry red and imparting a considerable sting deep in her bottom flesh.

SPANK! SPANK! SPLATT SPANK! SPANK!

SPLAPP! SPLATT! SPANK! CRACK SPANK!

Carol painted her mature shapely bottom cheeks, now switching to her more sensitive under cheeks where she would feel this spanking when she sat in the station wagon tonight and every time she sat down for days as her bottom turned a brilliant red with purple bruises.

Carol’s hand continued to reverberate off her soft bottom as her flippant attitude about Cindy’s concern with her independence.

“Asking dumb things huh, Cindy’s mom stated while fuming.

SPANK! CRACK! SPANK! WHACK! SPLATT!

Cindy did her best not to cry out from the spanking, but her tummy rumbled as she pulled in on her stomach to move her red spanked bottom cheeks further into her lap. The spanks built the sting in her bottom of her new womanly cheeks into a raging bonfire.

And yet not a peep came from Cindy’s lips. With her skirt pulled up over her bottom and being spanked on the seat of her sheer black pantyhose and panty thong clad bottom now a bright cherry red and visibly swelling. Carol’s hand rested on Cindy’s red hot pert bottom and she continued Cindy realized she had just lit the fuse and it was the fire bomb that would soon centered in her bottom.

“Dumb objections to my purple thong panties humph”

Cindy’s mom fumed as her face turned red.

“Yes mom

“Mrs. Brady squeezed her daughter’s bottom cheeks thought the thin wafer of panty hose and thong panties to send a message that this had just become a serious spanking as Cindy shuddered and goose bumps broke out across her bottom in new nervousness.

It has become very apparent that Carol is not getting her message through loud and clear and Cindy had yet to react to her spanking.

Carol decides to take it up a notch, as she tugs down her white pantyhose and her white brief wafer thin panties off her youngest daughter’s now bright red spanked bottom cheeks.

Her bare bottom squirms and as she kicks her leg Cindy realizes her mom can see her privates including her most private of all orifices her pink rosebud.

Cindy protested.

“Ah mom, come on put my skirt back down, not on the bare bottom.”

“I am too old for a bare bottom spanking over your knees.

Cindy said with a pout.

“Mom that hurts back, there,” Cindy said with a pout.

“Cindy this is punishment, it’s obviously been way to long Missy and you know it is well deserved,” Carol lectured.

Carol holds Cindy’s right arm in her upper back and says Carol continues to lecture her daughter.

Cindy; begs her mom,

“Oh mom do you have to, my bottom stings and is so sore already’

“You just don’t realize how much your hand hurts on a girl’s grown bottom!”

Carol is not moved: and says to Cindy,

“Nonsense Cindy I think you are due some more needed discipline that will teach you d proper behavior and comportment”.

SPANK! WHACK! CRACK! SPLAT! SMACK! SPANK!

Five more times Cindy’s mother laid into the plumpest summits of both of her rapidly reddening shuddering bottom cheeks, delivering these in hard vertical swipes of her hand.

Not only was her squirming cherry red bottom bared and blotchy now but her spanks were much harder and faster, her butt flexed and tightened as her stomach muscles were pulled in and out causing her tummy cramps as she desperately held in her sobs in false pride.

These were the hardest spanks yet!

SWAT! ... SPANK ... CRACK! ... SMACK ... SPANK!

SPANK! ... SMACK! ... SWAT! ... WHACK! ... SPLAT!

Cindy’s mom finished up with a last hard five spanks to each of the boiling spots of red of bright red nova heat across the surprisingly baby fat of her lower bottom cheeks sure to be felt when she sat down for a few days.

She was annoyed with her daughter’s sassy, I’m grown up behavior and this needed to be a spanking Cindy would remember for a long time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.