Slut Caster - Cover

Slut Caster

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A group of female adventurers are cursed to become slut-slaves by the goddess of lust. The only male in the group suffering the same fate, but is turned into a woman first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   High Fantasy   Slut Wife   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I had graduated the Academy of High Wizardry just over a year ago. In that time I served as a journeyman assistant for an adventuring wizard. Which helped fill out my spell book with some extra spells.

Now I was on my own. Considered a full wizard. Though low of rank and with no accolades to my name.

Not yet anyway.

For a couple months I did smalltime local quests. Often getting teamed up with a beautiful white haired cleric lass. Her name was Charity. She had huge breasts under her armor.

We fell in love.

Now we were far afield in lands that were considered wild by the Capitol’s standards.

We had spent a steamy night at a small inn. We would meet a new employer and companions today.

I stand before a small mirror, nude. I don’t exactly have a manly physique. As a wizard I have led a sedentary lifestyle. Though more than a year of adventure had increased my stamina.

Is still couldn’t grow a beard to save my life though, I thought. As unseen forces shaved little red hairs off my face. Each one disappears in a tiny burst of flame before hitting the ground. A useful cantrip.

On the bed behind me Charity stretches languidly. Her beautiful body covered only by a short linen gown. Her nipples quite clear through the thin material.

“Morning comes too early.” She complains.

I smile. “I know love. But we have a busy day.”

“Mmm” is her only response.

In the mirror I notice she has spread her thighs and her fingers softly caress her nether-lips. Her eyes catch mine in a lusty challenge.

“We don’t have a lot of time.” I answer her unspoken question.

“We have no time?” She teases.

“Well ... a little.” I say. Turning around. My shave close enough to finished.

I cross to her and she giggles as I jump on top. Pulling her small gown off.

I grab two big handfuls of her gorgeous breasts and start sucking her nipples.

She moans at my attentions and guides my hard cock into her love canal.

She lightly scratches my back as I thrust in and out.

We moan and groan in ecstasy together until I fill her up with my seed.

Soon we are dressed and ready to go.

Me in my robes and packs. Her in chain skirt and top, along with a shield.

Since we have been together she has started to dress much more provocatively than her innocent cloistered days. Her chain top leaves her midriff bare. Plus it is split down the center, held together by crisscrossing leather ties. She shows off much of her generous cleavage.

In fact she has become much more sexually adventurous in general since we first met. More so than myself now, I suspect.

She has even mentioned finding women attractive on more than one occasion. Enough that we nearly asked the serving wench to our bed last night.

We meet at the local constabulary. The two of us. A fat mountain woman in chain and leathers named Gaida. And a pair of women named Silver and Raven. Silver dresses as a paladin in shiny plate, though the holy symbols have been scraped from her armor. Her dark brown hair run through with a shiny silver streak. Raven is obviously a rogue.

Our quest is fairly simple. A madman has been rallying goblins in the area. They have been raiding farms and villages.

We must track him down and kill or capture him.

After the sheriff dismisses us we stop by the local tavern to get to know each other better and come up with a plan of action. I notice Charity can’t stop watching Raven’s nice round ass.

Gaida lets us know this is her first quest away from her people. She is eager to prove herself in battle.

Silver and raven were a couple. Lesbians. Just the thought started to get me hard.

She was a disgraced paladin. She had some minor wizard powers. A big no no in her order.

Raven was introduced as a scout. So, a rogue.

We decided to track the last goblin raid to its hideout and see where to go from there.

Hours later we are tromping through thick woods after a trail that is days old. Turns out Gaida is a good tracker.

Unfortunately that doesn’t help us avoid a tangle of lash vines.

They wrap around the big warrior, who roars in rage.

We move in to help, but other vines attack us as well.

“So many.” Gasps raven, her arms pinned to her chest. A vine grabbing her by her long black hair.

I mumble a spell as vines begin to encircle me as well.

Charity’s hammer is next to useless and she is swiftly ensnared. Her eyes go wide as a vine slides up her thigh, under her skirt. Another inside her top, wrapping around her big breasts. Squeezing them like I would.

Then her eyes close, and a flush rises to her cheeks. Almost as if we were making love.

Silver fares better. Her swords making quick work of the vines around her.

My vines begin to wither and die as my spell goes off.

Raven was still struggling as her tight leather pants are slid over her delicious round ass. Giving me a great view of her pink lace thong and bare ass cheeks.

Charity, on the other hand has stopped struggling all together. Vines strain to pull open her top. Tugging and yanking, trying to get her tits out. While her skirt now has three vines writhing around underneath.

With another roar, Gaida bursts out of the vines holding her. With bare hands she begins pulling vines apart. Her own top pulled up, her massive tits hanging out.

Quickly the remaining vines retreat. Even letting go of my cleric in their haste.

We move a little ways off and put ourselves back together. Trying to pretend we hadn’t seen some lewdness and nudity.

“Never have I seen lash vines act that way.” The warrior says with some concern.

“Me either.” Raven agrees. “Are you sure your ok?” She asks Charity.

My love gives her an appreciative smile. “I’m fine. Thank you for asking.”

With little other choice we press on.

Late in the afternoon we find a cave in the side of a hill. Guarded by half a dozen goblins. I say guarded. They mostly lounge about and play dice.

We set upon them with surprise on our side quickly dispatching them.

Leaving one alive to question, we discover there are a score more in the cave. Also that they have been hired by Dane the Black. Venturing into the cave we have little trouble clearing it out.

The little monsters quickly turn on their master and gladly give us directions to his keep.

The cave stinks too much of green man droppings to sleep there so we move off into the woods.

That evening, sharing a bedroll. Charity tells me what the vines felt like. “At first it was just one. Rubbing against my panties. Caressing my pussy. The tendril in my top was squeezing my breasts. Tweaking my nipples.” Her hand lightly caresses my hardening crotch. “Then the vine found its way into my panties. It was pushing into my cunny. I could feel it, inch after inch violating me. Other vines slid up my thighs searching for their own ways to fuck me. Then you defeated them and they withdrew.” Her hand is in my shorts now. Unabashedly stroking my hard dick. “Mmm, I see you enjoy the thought of me being raped by soulless vines.”

“N ... no. I ... uh...” then I see the mischievous look in her eyes. And the lust.

“I’m just teasing you.” She assures me. “It turns me on too. I’ve become a real slut since meeting you.” She says.

“Um, I’m sorry?” Not sure what to say.

“No. Don’t be. You have helped me discover who I really am outside the convent. If we are quiet do you think we could?” She gives my cock a squeeze.

I motion over to Silver and raven. The couple obviously writhing under their sheets. We can hear soft moaning.

“Mmm. I want you in me.” She says. I happily oblige.

We make our own soft moaning into the dark night.

Through the next day we encounter a couple roving bands of goblins. They are no match for us.

Raven even gets a magical dagger from one of the encounters. I check to find its enchantment is weak, simply magically sharp. Still it’s better than nothing.

In the evening we have a meal around our campfire.

“We should reach the keep tomorrow.” Gaida tells us. “If the goblin’s directions are accurate. Early afternoon would be my guess.”

After dinner we make to sleep. Slipping into lighter bedclothes.

Before we get under the covers Silver comes over.

“We would like to know if you want to swap partners tonight?” She looks at the two of us nervously. The first time I’ve seen her afraid of anything. “We like you two a lot. And Raven has noticed the way you look at her, Charity.”

I’m somewhat stunned. But my love speaks for me.

“We would be delighted. But I thought you didn’t like the company of men?”

“Well I don’t. But I am not unfamiliar. I would be a willing partner.” The paladin explains.

So Charity crosses the camp stripping as she goes. Silver also strips, then slides into my bedroll. Biting her lip nervously.

I slide in next to her brushing the silver streak in her hair.

She smiles at me and begins to stroke my cock.

My hand moves down to her breasts.

A nice size, though not nearly as big as Charity’s. she moans at my touch, so I move in to kiss her.

I roll on top of the paladin and her fingers guide my cock into her moist lesbian pussy.

She gasps as I slide fully into her. The warm softness of her cunny feels so good around my stiff cock.

She whines as I pull back out. I kiss her deeply, muffling her next moan as I shove forcefully back in.

I quickly find a rhythm, my dick sliding up and down her love canal. She arches her back underneath me, and her body starts to tremble. She grunts her need as she comes.

I follow soon after. My own orgasm hitting. Her eyes go wide when she feels me overflow her cunt with my cum.

“By the gods.” She gasps. “There’s so much.”

She rests her head against me. Letting me play with her tits as we watch our lovers. Raven on top of my cleric in an inverse position. Happily licking each other’s twats.

Soon I drift to sleep.

I wake in the middle of the night. Silver kisses my forehead as she gets up.

“It’s my watch.” She says. Slipping on a pair of linen shorts, and nothing else. I enjoy watching her as she goes to sit on a rock her sword at the ready.

“I would be happy to share your bed.” The warrior’s voice from behind me.

I roll over to see Gaida, fully naked.

“I know my body doesn’t please you, but I am quite eager to please.”

It was true she was quite fat. But her breasts were even larger than Charity’s, her ass was nicely rounded. And her curves were quite pleasant. Her face though, her face was her best feature. She was quite lovely in fact.

“Nonsense.” I tell her. “You are beautiful, and I would be honored to be with you.”

She slides in next to me and I climb on top of her.

She moans as I drive my cock into her. I grab and squeeze her massive tits.

“Oh, oh yes!” She gasps as I suck on her sensitive nipples.

We fuck for a bit then I pull out. Grabbing her hips, I flip her over. She gets on her hands and knees and enticingly wiggles her fat ass at me.

I hungrily oblige. Plunging my hard fuck stick back into her.

She leans down, resting her head on her hands. Moaning blissfully. “Mmm, slap my ass.” She orders.

Trying not to wake the others I giver her big rear a spank. Then again. On the third she starts to groan. Then her body shivers as she comes.

When she settles, she pulls away from me. Then she pushes me down. “I’ll take good care of you.” She says, and leans in to suck my cock.

Soon I explode in her mouth and she swallows every last drop.

Tired, we snuggle together under the covers. And drift to sleep.

In the morning Charity tells me she is proud that I didn’t turn Gaida away. I tell her that I think the warrior is quite beautiful. She seems happy at my response.

As we walk the girls talk about their sexual exploits and proclivities.

Gaida admits that she has never been with a woman, but is excited to give it a try with this group.

The whole thing seems a little odd. Like we have been sexually charged since the vines.

No one seems unhappy though, so I put that thought out of my mind.

In the afternoon we find the keep. Really just a half renovated stone ruin. Goblins patrol the grounds.

Carefully we sneak past, with Raven in the lead.

We make it to the second floor before there is any trouble.

Goblins jump out in ambush. They get a few good strikes in. Things look grim for a moment. Then with a prayer from Charity our weapons begin to glow and the tide is turned.

Afterward she and Silver use their holy powers to heal our cuts and bruises.

We enter what seems to be a throne room. I can feel the heavy charge of powerful magics.

“Ah, good. My guests have finally arrived.” A debonair man in fine clothes lounges on a throne.

“Your schemes come to an end, blackguard!” Silver announces

“Please, call me Dane my dear. And they are not my schemes, but those of my Goddess. Lascivious Goddess of Lust.”

“No powerless little cult demon will stop us!” Silver says forcefully.

“Now now. No need to be rude. Besides she is far from powerless. In fact you are about to receive her blessing. Though for you it may be more of a curse.”

We look at each other a bit nervously.

Runes that had been inscribed in the stonework of the room begin to glow with a dark light.

Shadowy forms coalesce out of the runes and float toward us.

Our weapons at the ready we prepare to fight.

We quickly find that my spells are the only thing that affects them. The others weapons simply passing through.

Charity starts her prayer of protection again but before she can complete it a shadowy hand covers her mouth.

Quickly I am surrounded my arms grabbed and pulled apart to stop me from casting. Where they grab me I can feel the coldness through my robes.

The girls are easily stripped of their weapons. Arms and legs grasped by the shadow monsters. Still, we struggle.

“What do you want with us monster?” Silver demands.

The reclining man smiles. “Relax. Enjoy what is being given to you.”

Silver gasps as, at a touch from shadowy hands, her shiny platemail turns to ash and drifts away. Leaving her vulnerable in a lace bra, and matching shorts.

The other girls armor quickly follows. Then my robes.

One moment they surround me in their comfort and warmth. Then they are gone. Drifting away. Leaving me vulnerable in the cold room.

Cold shadowy fingers begin tracing foul corrupt runes on our bared flesh. Runes they glow with a black light for a moment then fade away. The sensation makes my body shiver. Not with cold but with lust.

We are lifted off the ground by the strong cold hands. Our arms pulled above our heads. Our legs lewdly spread apart.

Our struggles lessen as we are held completely powerless.

Shadowy fingers begin to tease and torment the vulnerable girls. Caressing up the inside of thighs. Dancing along bared tummies. Grabbing panty covered asses and squeezing sensitive breasts through bras.

“Mmm, n ... no.” I can hear Charity gasp. To no avail a cold hand slips under her silk panties. Sliding through her snow White pubic hair. Brushing lightly against her sensitive pussy lips.

Raven moans around a couple shadow fingers in her mouth. A pair of hands sliding beneath her small linen undershirt. Obviously tweaking her small perky breasts.

The shadowy monsters flip Silver over and begin spanking her ass. Causing the girl to gasp with each strike. I can see her tits have slipped out of her bra and cold fingers pinch and pull her hard nipples.

Hands slip into Gaida’s shorts both front and back. She continues to try to free her arms as hands squeeze her giant tits through her soft leather bra. Her eyes open wide and her whole fat body trembles as the hands must reach something sensitive. I watch as the fight drains out of her.

Cold fingers cause my own body to shiver as they run up my chest. Stopping to circle my own man nipples.

“Ha ha, this should be especially fun for you wizard.” The evil man taunts me.

My own linen shorts turn to ash. Leaving me completely vulnerable. My dick hard as a rock from the foul attentions of my self and my friends.

An evil shadow face leans in close. It’s beady red eyes inches from mine. Then it moves back and pinches the tip of my cock with two fingers.

At first all I feel is the cold. Then I begin to scream. The tip of my dick begins to burn. I watch in horror as my cock gets smaller and smaller as the monster pushes down.

As my cock gets smaller, my screams get higher pitched. My voice growing more feminine. I barely even notice the burning on my chest where the fingers still circle.

Soon my cock is gone. Then the shadow man plucks delicately at my balls. Intense pain shooting through my body each time. Obviously enjoying the torment.

I can no longer see what it’s doing as my chest slowly grows a pair of women’s breasts. But I see when it plucks the final reminder of my manhood and pops them into its shadow mouth.

Cold fingers tickle my crotch. Where my penis recently was. My body tingles, more sensitive there now than when I had a dick. What is there to feel anything? Surely not...

The shadow at my chest now roughly pinches and pulls on my larger nipples. Each tug causing my new tits to grow. While behind me hands grab my hair and yank. Each pull making my red locks lengthen.

I can feel something push into me. Something cold pushing inside my ... inside where I am most sensitive. Oh gods! A finger, a shadow finger pushing into my ... my...

No! Oh no! MY CUNT!

A woman, they have turned me into a woman!

I begin to weep as it slides another finger into me. Staring impassively at my horror.

My whole body trembles at the new sensation. Erotic thrills shooting from my crotch all the way to the top of my scalp.

The girls haven’t fared much better than me. Though they get to keep their bodies.

Charity has her knees bent, her legs spread wide. Panties now gone a shadow man fucks her while she sucks the cold hard dick of another. Hands slap her jiggling tits back and forth. She grunts as another shadowy form glides up underneath her. It’s hands spreading her asscheeks. Then I hear her squeal around the cock in her mouth as the shadow man violates her ass. A place even I haven’t penetrated yet. Now I suppose I never will.

Raven is nearly bent in half. The poor lesbian hanging limply as she is double penetrated. Her small pale tits a nice shade of red from the abuse they must have received.

Silver is still facing the ground. Her face buried in a shadow man’s crotch. Sucking cock for all she’s worth. Another fucking her from behind. Still slapping her now red ass.

Gaida floats facing the ground, much like Silver. She also gets fucked from behind. While another shadow slaps her big hanging tits back and forth. I watch as a hand grabs her hair, lifting her head. The fat warrior docily opens her mouth, sucking on a cold hard dick.

My attention is brought back to my own plight. Something prods my sensitive pussy. My tormentor wanting my full attention. He took my penis. Ate my balls. Now he was going to take my virginity.

I gasp and squeal girlishly as his big cock slowly spreads me open. Suddenly my whole world is the cock pushing its way up my cunt, and the overwhelming sensations it sends through my body.

I am barely aware that I am shaking. Making ‘uh uh uh’ noises.

Finally it is entirely inside me. And I orgasm. That or I died. My vision goes white as all I can see is shooting stars. My skin feels like it is pierced by a million tiny electric needles. Except for my finger tips which feel like they are pulling away from my body. All I can hear is the roaring sound of the void.

Slowly it begins to subside. Then the cold shadow dick starts to pull out of me. Before roughly shoving back in. Making me feel the whole thing over again, though not as strongly this time. Oh gods, how long can an orgasm last?

Long it would seem, as each thrust triggers me anew. Soon there is no thought just sensation.

When I come to, the fucking has stopped. For all of us.

We are held aloft in a line. In a reclined position with our legs spread.

Dane has stripped and stands before Silver. His big cock fully erect. I can’t stop myself from staring at it.

“Now. I am going to take any remaining dignity you have left. So that next time we meet, we will all remember this moment.” He smiles cruelly at us. And yet ... and yet there is a strange tingle in my crotch. In my pussy.

“Beg me to fuck you. Tell me you’re a good girl.” He orders Silver. She turns away, an angry look on her face.

SLAP! Aaah! He strikes her tender pussy directly.

“No! No, please? I ... I’ll be a good girl, sir. Please fuck me,” The paladin begs. All semblance of courage and spirit gone.

He happily steps into her. She gasps when her cunt is penetrated by his master cock.

“Thank me.” He orders after fucking her a while.

“Th ... thank you sir.” She says. Tears in her eyes.

He pulls out of her sopping pussy and moves on to Raven.

Already weeping the black haired girl obediently begs, “puh ... please sir. Fuck me. I’ll be a good girl.”

With a sneer he swiftly enters the sobbing rogue. “Thank you sir.” She says after a few moments. Then he pulls out. Moving to Charity.

The love of my life bites her lip and says lustfully, “Fuck me sir. I’ll be your good girl.”

Dane grins as he enters her. Grabbing and squeezing her big tits. “You should be following a different goddess, whore.” He tells her as she moans in pleasure.

After a few minutes she says, “Mmm. Thank you sir.”

As he pulls out he says “Whore.” And slaps her across the face.

Even this she seems to enjoy.

Gaida is the only other girl to refuse. But after a couple dozen slaps to her bare pussy even she is sobbing and begging. “No! Please. Oh please. I’ll be good. I’ll be a good girl. Please sir. Fuck me please. I’ll be good.” Over the sound of her cunt being slapped.

He finally relents and plunges deep in her. “Unh. Fat cow. Moo for me.” He says cruelly.

“W ... what?” She says still weeping

SLAP! Across her face.

“Uh, uh. Moo. Moooo. Mooooooo, hoo, hoo.”

He grins down at the humiliated warrior. “I will take that as a thank you.” He says pulling out and moving between my thighs.

“Oh. Oh gods!” I say in panic. When he raises his hand to strike me I shout. “Please sir. Please fuck me. I’ll ... I’ll be a good g ... girl.”

He smiles at my surrender. Then my world goes white and tingly as his big dick thrusts into me.

I can feel his hands grip my sensitive breasts squeezing them. Then my body shudders when he lightly pinches my nipples. Not as strong as my cunt it still causes electric shocks to shoot all over my body from the hard little buds.

I have no choice but to give in to the sensations.

Eventually I feel his big dick twitch deep in me. My tight pussy filling up with his slimy seed. As he pulls out I can feel it dripping out.

“Th ... thank you sir.” I say exhausted.

The five of us are unceremoniously dumped on the cold hard floor.

“Put these on.” The evil man orders us. Tossing dog collars and chains near us.

There is no fight, only submission as we put them on.

I feel the stiff leather, tight and rough around my neck.

He takes the leashes and orders, “Like the bitches you are now.”

He tugs on our leashes and we follow, dehumanized and defiled, on our hands and knees.

He walks us down a hall to a broken section of wall. Open to the wilderness beyond.

Directly below is a bramble of rose bushes.

“I believe you are strong enough to recover from this.” He lectures us. “I am done here anyway. Now I head north.” As he speaks I can feel his jizz leaking down my thighs. “When you are ready for round two come after me.”

With that he tugs on the chains and boots Silver out the hole. She falls into the thorny bramble a few feet below. Crying out in pain.

One by one we are degradingly shoved out of the keep.

Last to go I yelp as his boot shoves my ass. Here is a moment of free fall. Then pain all over my body as little thorns prick me all over.

When I finally climb out of the roses I find we are surrounded by goblins.

Naked and obviously horny goblins. Silver is already submissively on her hands and knees. As I watch she winces as an oversized green cock enters her from behind.

The other girls follow her example. So I quickly get on my hands and knees as well.

Sparks shoot from my abused cunt as a goblin roughly shoves his cock in me. For a moment his cock is my whole world. Then there is a little slap to my cheeks as a green cock thwacks my face.

Obediently I open my mouth and the stinking bumpy thing pushes to the back of my throat till I gag.

I gulp for breath when I can as the evil little man fucks my face.

Soon my twat is filled with goblin cum. The sticky mess leaking out as the first goblin dick is replaced by another.

Then I can feel the dick in my mouth shudders on my tongue. Shooting its own disgusting bitter mess. I can’t help but swallow some of it, as the rest drips down my chin.

We are each fucked by three or four little men. Then we are led by our leashes to their camp. At least this time we are allowed to walk.

They have some tents and fires set up against a wall of the keep. We are shoved inside individual cages.

In the morning, scraped and bruised, we are pulled out and fucked again. This time it’s their whole band. Five or six goblins each. As they finish with us they pack up their camp. Shoving us back in our cages, they head out.

Presumably to the north.

For a couple hours all we can do is rest.

No one is brave enough to remove their collar.

Finally Gaida speaks up. “I ... I think I can break out of my cage. If anyone thinks that’s ok?” She says meekly. Not like the mighty warrior I know her to be, but more like a frightened girl.

“I ... I think we can.” Silver speaks, sitting up. “We need to get what gear is left to us from the keep and go.”

In agreement we watch as the big girl breaks her cage open. Restoring some of our confidence. Quickly she breaks us out of our cages.

Charity is the first to remove her collar. The rest of us follow suit.

Then saying a prayer she magically heals our cuts and scrapes, And magically cleans us.

Feeling refreshed we head somewhat timidly into the keep.

With no one to stop us we quickly find the room where Dane had raped us. Where he made us, even if only temporarily, his fuck toys.

Our gear was right where it was dropped. With the exception of our disintegrated armor and clothing.

Silver looked exceptionally sad.

“Her armor was all she had left from her order. “ Raven tells us quietly.

With our belts and straps holding our gear on we make quite a sight. A sexy sight I would have said back when I was a man.

Hell, we were a sexy sight either way.

“What about clothes?” I ask.

We search about, but we had been left nothing.

With no other choice we begin the long slog toward the nearest settlement.

The entire way I was very aware of the new breasts on my chest. Their constant weight. The way they jiggled and bounced when I moved. A constant reminder of my humiliation.

“I’m sorry he did this to you.” Charity tells me.

“I ... it’s ok. I don’t know.”

“If it helps, I think you are really attractive. And I still love you.” She says. “Do you still love me?” She says frightened of the answer.

“Of course I do. I will always love you.”

“Even with what a whore I was?” She asks.

“Being a whore is one of the things I love about you.”

She hugs me happily. And we hold hands for a long time.

We make camp that night. Still in the woods.

Next to the fire, Charity and I inspect my new body. My breasts are big. Larger than Silver’s nice tits, but not as large as Charity.

My ass is nicely rounded. “Ooh! I just want to eat it up!” She says.

My red hair, curly now, hangs down to the small of my back. “That will take a lot of brushing.” She tells me.

All in all I am nearly as beautiful as she is. Of course, I was meant to be a man.

Using my Mage sight I see that the runes the shadows inscribed on our bodies are still there.

“I’m not sure what the curse is.” I tell the group. “Likely mine binds me in this form. But I can’t tell what yours does.”

I sleep fitfully that night. Visions of men’s cocks floating at me out of the darkness. And an unknown woman’s laughter in the background.

The next day we approach a village. We dress Silver up in our blankets and send her to buy clothes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.