Moving to a New Life - Cover

Moving to a New Life

Copyright© 2017 by DolM

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Bellmans are moving to a better place. Vicki Bellman's life had crashed after her husband was killed in action. Her new life needed people that were more understanding. It is the beginning of a new life of family, sex and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Vicki stretched, and looked at the clock. It was 6:30; the kids were up and gone delivering papers. They would be back in about an hour. Anita would be here in 30 minutes for coffee. She thought about a shower and decided to stay as she was. She was sure Anita would smell her sex. It made her feel like a slut. She liked that feeling. If anybody said anything, she could say Brad hadn’t told her what to do or wear. Lesson number four for Brad, if you want you your mother to do something, or wear something he must tell her. She stayed naked so Brad would have to tell her what to wear.

Anita was early this morning. She came in talking a mile a minute, but froze when she saw the naked Vicki. She smiled and started talking a mile a minute again. She wanted details about last night, gave details about her night, and started planning the cookout, before Vicki could take a breath. Anita stopped talking long enough to take a breath and look Vicki up and down. She decided she liked the naked look, so she stripped off her minuscule nightie, and started over.

The kids would be home in about ½ hour and the parents would be there in 3 hours. There was a lot of stuff to get ready. Neither of them had had much fun in the last year. Both of them had been laid in the last 24 hours, several times. Now they were so exited they were giggly. They were going to have a party, a sex party.

The grocery store was the first place to go. They made a list of food and drink that would be needed. The two of them looked at the other and started giggling again. “Maybe getting clothes on would good idea” they both stated at the same time. Anita went to put her nightie on, but Vicki grabbed it away from her. “Go home naked.” Anita had been outside in some very revealing outfits but never totally naked. She hesitated, then slowly opened the door and walked home. She wanted to run, but forced herself to walk. It made her feel very sexy and beautiful when her son walked up behind her “god you are sexy mom” he told her, Jenn agreed. The two of them put their arms around her waist, one on each side and together walked the rest of the way home together.

Vicki walked down the aisle to get the Hamburg. She turned looking for Anita in the bread section, when she noticed Anita might as well been naked. She hadn’t noticed before, she had always been right beside her. Now as she looked at her, with a light behind her, the only thing that went through her mind was oh shit. Her dress was a draped summer weight, to the floor loose black cotton print, with large pink, yellow, and purple flowers. There was a large bouquet of the flowers across her butt, and when she crossed in front of the window her dress where the flowers were, went transparent. Her abundant ass was on display for everyone, and apparently everyone in the store was looking. When she turned around you could tell she was shaved. She had a following of men and a woman behind her watching her every move. More than one of the men were protruding at the front of their shorts, and having to adjust themselves.

Vicki caught up to Anita, who already had the bread the chips, pop and potato salad in the cart. “Did you know that you are on display,” Vicki Asked?

“Scott picked out my outfit. When I mentioned that this dress was see through, he thought that was all right. He knows how horny I get when I am embarrassed. He felt considering the afternoon planned, he thought this would get me started.” Anita looked behind her and saw the parade of people following her. “Oh my, I didn’t notice them before”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.