Moving to a New Life - Cover

Moving to a New Life

Copyright© 2017 by DolM

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Bellmans are moving to a better place. Vicki Bellman's life had crashed after her husband was killed in action. Her new life needed people that were more understanding. It is the beginning of a new life of family, sex and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Lesson one came very quickly the next morning. Vicki gave Brad an order. Brad had plans and his plans were not what his mother wanted him to do. At first Brad didn’t question her. He started doing what she told him. “You never ask me why, you always decide what action needs to happen.” She handed him a paddle for lesson two. “You need to discipline me. I need to be spanked for not doing what I am supposed to do.”

Brad looked at her confused, he had never thought about hitting his mother. “I can’t spank you mom.” “Don’t look so worried” Vicki said, “If, I didn’t want this I wouldn’t have let you be my master.”

Brad took the paddle reluctantly not knowing how to spank his mother. Vicki walked over to the ottoman, got down on all fours over the ottoman with her ass in the air gripping the legs on the far side she looked back at Brad. Brad slowly walked over to her, looked at that wonderful ass, and with great trepidation began spanking her.

It didn’t even make Vicki’s ass tingle, but the fact that he was at least spanking her, made her pussy tingle. He only hit her 5 times. When he was done, Vicki with great excitement that he had spanked her, crawled over to him took his cock out of his boxers and began sucking his hard cock. He was so excited he barely got his cock in her mouth when he exploded filling her mouth.

Vicki swallowed the spunk, looked up at Brad, “thank you for your patience with me master.” She stood up and hugged her son, ending the slave time, and becoming the teacher. In her mind Vicki was making a mental note, this is lesson number three. She smiled as she said, “We need to work on the spanking. You need to make my butt red.” She didn’t want to scare him by saying make her butt hurt, although that’s what she meant. She would make that clear after he became more assertive and confident. “I know it seems mean to spank me, but I need it. It makes me sexually excited that you will take care of me and discipline me when I need it. It shows me how much you love me, and it lets you know that I trust you. If I didn’t trust you I wouldn’t be able to be your slave. Your sister wants and needs the discipline too. You need to spank me and Taylor harder.”

Brad looked at his mother lovingly, just a little confused. “Does discipline always mean spanking” he asked? She answered, “No, but we will work on other disciplines later.”

He was still confused, but he was willing to learn. He kind of liked being the man of the house.

Later that night Taylor was next to be spanked, when she told Brad no. She really wasn’t telling him no, she was telling Brad she wanted spanked. Vicki handed him the paddle before he knew he wanted it. Taylor had told him no before, but he had never been responsible for her. Taylor took her dress off leaned over the ottoman like her mother had, and waited for her punishment.

Vicki whispered in Brad’s ear, “You need to spank her hard enough to make her but red”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.