Moving to a New Life
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by DolM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Bellmans are moving to a better place. Vicki Bellman's life had crashed after her husband was killed in action. Her new life needed people that were more understanding. It is the beginning of a new life of family, sex and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

With the incest quandary settled, Vicki decided it was time to call her parents. She looked at the computer and turned on cam program instead. Maybe they were on. Her mother was on and she was naked and taking requests. Most of the women were still bitching about all the directing. Her mother sat there naked playing with herself. If somebody told her to lick her nipples she did, or finger herself she did, she loved taking orders. Vicki asked her to go private so they could talk. Two minutes later mother and daughter sat admiring each other’s naked body. They both turned on their microphones and lazily strummed their pussies while they talked.

Maddy looked at her daughter, she had loved when she walked around the house practically naked now she was sitting here naked. “I was afraid we had scared you off” Maddy said.

“Kind of,” said Vicki. “I had always fantasized about incest, but never thought it would really happen or that I would see my parents participating.” She turned her head so her mother would be able to see her love bite.

“That’s quite a mark! Does that mean that things have happened at home?” Maddy asked

There was a hesitation on Vicki’s part to answer. She finally answered “yes, the kids and I have crossed the line”

“Kids, does that mean both of them?

“Yes” Vicki answered. She had been nervous about talking about this with her mother, but it relieved the tension between the two that they were talking openly.

They talked for about 15 minutes, then before they decided the conversation was over Vicki invited them all to lunch cookout on Saturday. Maddy gleefully accepted the invitation for her and Adam (the father). “Is Rick invited too?” “Of course,” Vicki responded. “He’s part of the family too. He seems to have acquired certain rights to his mother that needs to be explored.” The both giggled as they disconnected the room.

Vicki went next door to Anita’s place to invite her and her kids over too. Part of the conversation with her mother was how the neighbors were part of the family. It hadn’t surprised Maddy that Vicki had found somebody play with, it did surprise her that the play buddy was female.

She had just invited her family over to meet a friend and to play sex games with her. Maybe she should tell her friend that she was invited. Although she knew Anita was playing the game too, she hadn’t seen her play. It had all happened to quickly, and they hadn’t had a chance to play together.

Vicki was looking forward to playing with Anita and her children. She figured that the kids were already playing together. She knew it was inevitable that it would happen. Vicki hesitated reached for the handle, and pulled the door open. Even though she had prepared herself for the sex games, she was still startled by what she saw. Scott was on his back and Anita had straddled him. He had his cock in her pussy; Brad was on his knees with his cock in her ass. They were by the couch and Taylor was lying on the couch so Brad could lick her pussy, and Jenn was lying next to the Scott so that Anita could lick her pussy. Vicki strolled over to Jenn lifted her skirt and squatted oven Jenn. Jenn very happily licked and sucked her pussy. If the neighbors couldn’t hear the groaning coming from that room they weren’t listening.

It wasn’t long that everybody was shooting into someone. They all collapsed after the orgasms. It wasn’t the easiest event to get untangled from. Vicki had to get up then Anita could let Jenn up, Brad had to pull out of Anita, so Anita could get off Brad, so that they could all recover from the group orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.