Moving to a New Life
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by DolM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Bellmans are moving to a better place. Vicki Bellman's life had crashed after her husband was killed in action. Her new life needed people that were more understanding. It is the beginning of a new life of family, sex and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

When Vicki had time to think, she found she had scared herself with her behavior. Her husband used to have her flash her charms a lot, but she had never flashed minors and here she was flashing her own kids and the neighbors. It really exited her, but all she could think of was going to jail. It only took one person in the park for her to get reported and get osstersized or worse go to jail.

For the next month Vicki settle in and was a little more discreet. She kept her panties and bra on. She knew Anita wouldn’t care, but what about the rest of the park.

As Vicki had thought, Anita and she had become good friends. The rest of the park was cordial, but cautious. They didn’t look down on her or make rude comments, but they were a little stand offish.

Morning coffee with Anita, before work was almost daily and breakfast on the weekends was a sure thing. The conversation was always the same, work, kids, neighbors, clothes, and sex. Work was a bitch and not fun, the kids were becoming good friends, the neighbors and their antics, clothes and how the kids clothing was quickly changing, and the sex was not enough or good enough.

Her resolve to be discreet was tested frequently. She found herself becoming a voyeur of the kids and neighbors. Then Anita asked the $10,000 question. “Why are you being such a prude? When you got here, you seemed like you were going to be a fun neighbor to have. Since you arrived you have acted like you should be living in the village.” Anita looked Vicki over, “when was the last time you went without a bra? Have you noticed that the girls don’t wear them much? Have you noticed the neighbors at all? They’re scared to act like themselves, for fear you are going to call in child services. You were let in this park because it was rumored you are cool. Now they are all wondering if there was a goof.”

Vicki was shocked to hear she was a prude. The last comment about being let into the park because she was cool startled her. She started eavesdropping on the kid’s conversations. She found the children talked about everything, including about the other parents. They talked about them while she was in the same room, they didn’t seem to care that she could hear them. What she saw was that not many women wore bras. Most of the women who didn’t wear them were a little overweight and even thou they had large tits; they walked around in tight stretch tops and stretch pants. What she heard the kids talk about was that they weren’t very discreet and had no problem showing their bodies off. A couple of the mothers were usually naked when they were home. It didn’t matter if their kid’s had friends there or not. Damien’s mom even played with herself in front of her children. They had frequent dates with different men and took them home to have sex. The kids talk about what sluts the mothers were. They seem to use slut as a term of endearment.

Finally Vicki asked, “Brad have ever seen the behavior these kids talk about?” ... Brad looked at his mother “no they’re a little tentative because we’re new here.” Then she looked at Brad and asked, “Am I a prude?”

Vicki wasn’t sure she wanted the answer, but Brad looked at his mother, “lately you have acted,” he hesitated, as he thought about the words he wanted to use. Finally, after what felt like an eternity he finished with “a little frightened”

“Like a prude” Vicki stated. “Yes” Brad replied.

“Am I the reason the other kids are cautious” Vicki asked? “Yes” came the reply again.

Vicki crossed her arm in front of her, reached for the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it off. Reached behind her unhooked her bra, and stood topless in front of her son. “So much for being a prude,” she announced. As she walked away she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, and she entered her bedroom, she stopped put her fingers in the elastic band of her panties, took them off so her son could see her naked backside.

She went to lie down, but didn’t close the door. She got onto the bed face down, legs split, and her fingers went right to her pussy. If Brad wanted to, he could walk right in and watch. “Jake what am I supposed to do?” She wanted so much for Jake to be here, to take care of her, to tell her what to do. She didn’t want to be a prude, but she never had to make these decisions. Jake had always told her what to do, when to do it, who to flash. He had always pushed her to do things she never could have brought herself to do, except she was now on her own. She became exhausted when she got herself so worked up. Vicki fell asleep not caring if anybody came in.

She woke up disoriented, but feeling better. When she laid down, she had a headache. She heard the kids talking when things began to come back to her. She looked at the door, it was still wide open. The clock said she had been asleep about 20 minutes. Vicki started to get up, and realized she was still naked. The only voices she heard were her kids. She didn’t want to be a prude so she got up and went to start dinner, maybe go get pizza. Both Taylor and Brad came up and gave her a hug. “Let’s go get some pizza.” Vicki said. “Maybe you should put some clothes on” Taylor suggested. Vicki turned headed to the bedroom and put a dress on, without any underwear, and they went to get dinner.

At dinner, the conversation was much lighter. Vicki was giggling again, and she announced that she had ordered a new computer. They had a vendor at work that specialized in used equipment. They had a used Lenovo laptop that included the dual core processor, lots of memory and a cam. He had given it to her cheap. Vicki thought he had ulterior motives. At least she hoped.

The kids were excited about being able to talk live to other people from all over the world and being able to see them. Vicki thought about the adult sites where she could talk to naked people.

The next day the computer showed up. Vicki immediately surfed the web and found several cam sites. She would take it home and began setting up her accounts.

When she got home, the kids were waiting for her. They grabbed the computer hooked into the internet line and Vick showed them the cam sites. At first, they went to the under 18 chat rooms, but mom wasn’t paying that much attention to them so they went to the adult rooms. After getting kicked from several rooms for not showing their face, they found a room that didn’t check.

They left their clothes on, but started looking for naked men and women. It wasn’t difficult to finding men; they were almost all proud of their cocks and loved to show it and play with it. The women were a little more discreet, but wanted everybody tipping them to take their clothes off. Most of them were hiding what they had and complaining about all the men directing them to show.

Then Brad found a nick name he recognized. He pointed out to Taylor. “Should we open it,” he asked. “She wouldn’t be here, “said Taylor. Brad slowly took the pointer to the name they thought they would know. They brought the cam up and sure enough, it was grandma. Both kids were too stunned to move. Grandma had somebody between her legs eating her, and it wasn’t Grandpa. When he looked up the kids got a bigger surprise than finding grandma here. It was their Uncle Rick.

It was Taylor that finally ran to get her mom. “Mom, come look.” “What’s going on Taylor?” Vicki asked “You will want to see this. It’s on the cam.”

Taylor was pulling Vicki along as she just wasn’t moving fast enough for Taylor.

Vicki looked at the computer and froze. She was speechless. There on the screen was her mother giving her brother a blow job, while her father, who had joined the pair, was nailing her like a dog. The kids had that cam running on extra large and her parents had a good cam so the picture was very clear. Vicki could recognize them clearly and it was in her parent’s bed room, which she had instantly recognized. Her mother’s enormous tits were swaying back and forth as her father fucked her.

The kids had stayed off the cam, but Vicki wasn’t thinking about that she was right in front of the cam and people could see her. Vicki’s mom had taken her mouth off her brother’s cock, and she could see that all three of them were watching their monitor. It was Brad who saw the glasses on the little symbol in the corner that showed that they could see Vicki. “Mom,” he pointed at the glasses, “they’re watching you too.”

“Those glasses mean they’re watching you. That box up there shows what our cam is showing, and that your face is showing to them. This box shows what people are typing and who is typing, and if you can hear them it means it is a chat room versus somebody playing the radio instead of letting people talk.”

Vicki hadn’t been able to take her eyes off the scene in front of her. Her own mother had been blowing her brother while her husband, Vicki’s father, was fucking her. It was her mother that started typing. Then the words, “Hi darling, the kids with you,” came across the screen. It was Brad who finally responded and typed “yes.” It was then that both Taylor and Brad left their mother alone to have some privacy with her family. As much as they wanted to stay and watch, they thought it would have better results later when maybe they could private with their grandparents.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.