I Was My Sister's Sex Slave
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

We needed to hire another gigolo, and he had to be out of school. Race was a minor consideration since the vast majority of our clientele, in fact, the whole city, was White. It was my personal opinion that the novelty of being fucked by a Black man would not turn many White girls on, yet a Black girl being fucked by a White man might well turn her on. Yeah, I know, that was stereotyping, but it wouldn’t be a stereotype if it were not often true.

Oh, well, I was responsible for finding the new gigolo, even though Sue would have the final approval. That didn’t bother me because it was the characteristics of the fucking that had to be the deciding factor, and I sure as hell did not have the equipment to be fucked. Getting fucked in the ass, even if I would accept that, did not meet the requirements.

Well, I didn’t know enough men who fit the requirements, so I went to John to see if he had a recommendation. “Well, yeah, I do know of one guy who might be suitable. I knew Ralph Kolus in high school and worked with him for a while on a construction job. He is reasonably good looking, but I don’t know what kind of a cock he has. You would have to talk to him and check that out yourself. I’m sure not going to ask him to let me examine his cock!” That produced a laugh from both of us, and I understood the reference.

In common with a lot of other guys, Kolus was currently out of work. John tracked him down and made an appointment with him for us to discuss a possible job offer. Kolus was interested, so we met for lunch at a convenient diner. He swore to keep what we talked about a secret, and John had insisted prior to the meeting that Ralph Kolus could be trusted.

I explained what the job of gigolo consisted of, and Ralph was stunned. “You mean that you want me to become a male whore?”

John answered, “Yeah, that’s the main job, and Bill and I are that now. The pay is better than you can find anywhere else that won’t get you shot at, and the women range in age from 14 to 70. Could you eat pussy for $25 an hour?”

“Hell, yes, I could! Consider me hired. Tell me more about this job in heaven.”

“Well, you are not hired yet. My sister will have to have a test fuck with you before she gives the final approval.” That statement of “my sister” made Ralph’s eyes bug out.

“Come on, you have got to be kidding.”

“No, Sue is the overall boss, and she has to approve your fucking and pussy eating before you can be hired.

“There is another thing, though, that you have to agree to. You have to be naked the whole time you are on the job, preferably with a hard-on showing as much as you can manage. The customers like and expect to see that. Of course, they are naked all of the time, so you will have a lot of eye candy to keep you hard.

“You will start off shaving pussy hair and giving finger-fucks. Once you master that, you will move up to cunnilingus and fucking. The time you have to wait before you graduate to fucking several times a day will depend on you. One of the big questions is can you take orders from me? I’m only 15, but I am the head gigolo. Sue makes the job assignments, she is 17, but I am the foreman of the gigolos.

“The most important no-no of the job is that you cannot date any of the clientele. That would be cutting into company profits, and breaking that rule is one of the quickest ways to get fired. Oh, you can’t talk about your job to anybody because that could attract the cops. Even if you were the one to talk, you would still spend some time in prison. I am sure you know what that would be like for an ex-gigolo.”

“Okay, I can live with the job requirements, but how much is the pay?”

“You would start out at $17.50 an hour, and move up to $25 an hour as soon as I figured that you were ready. You would work eight hours a day for six days a week, so it shouldn’t be long before you were making $1,200 a week. Of course, you would have to pay taxes and some other deductions like you would at any job. Ask John how he likes the job.”

We ordered lunch and John and Ralph talked about the job. Of course, John had nothing but good to say about his work. One of the things that struck Ralph as especially funny was that the customers thought of the gigolos as Sue’s sex slaves.

We took Ralph to see Jane’s Pleasure Palace after lunch, and he was surprised when he was forced to strip as soon as he entered the employee entrance. We had started using one shortly after John joined us. Some of the customers had been shocked to see MEN coming into the building fully dressed!

John returned to his regular job—he was doing combos today, and he had a customer waiting on him for the pussy shaving. I waited with Ralph until Sue could join us. It was funny to see how Ralph reacted when a naked woman walked up to him and was introduced as the boss of the club. I left them and went to service the combo client who was waiting for me. It was Mrs. Huff, the wife of the Police Commissioner. She had asked for me, specifically. This was her second visit to Jane’s Pleasure Palace because of a recommendation by a friend, Mrs. Gibbs, and she had asked for me during that visit.

Mrs. Huff was a large woman, but well shaped—no excessive flab. She was 53, and her pussy hair was turning gray to match the hair on her head. She had been a natural blond, so her pussy hair had always been sparse, and it was very easy to shave it. When we got there, I gave her the three-finger finger-fuck, and that orgasm made her feel a bit faint. She had to sit on the bench for just a short time to make sure that her sense of balance had returned.

The rest of her pussy shave went normally, but she had as much hair around her anus as she did around her pussy. That meant that I had to hurry with her butt shave because she got headaches when she stayed bent over too long. I gave her about five minutes to rest before we dried off and headed for the bedroom. She really surprised me when we were drying off. She was sitting on the bench and I was standing in front facing her. Damned if she didn’t lean over and take my cock in her mouth.

Naturally, I jumped because that was against the rules. She said, “I’m sorry, Apollo, but I have been wanting to do that ever since I saw your cock the last time I was here. Is there some way that I can give you a blowjob to show you my appreciation for the wonderful job you are doing for me?”

“I don’t know, Julia. I’ll have to talk that over with Sue. She will let you know the next time you visit us.”

We went to the bedroom for Julia’s cunnilingus and fuck. She must have really been turned on because she had three orgasms from the cunnilingus, and she had three more from the fuck.

“Oh, my God, Apollo, after all of that, I can hardly wait to blow you. I have to rest before I leave today. Can you talk to Sue before I leave?”

“Okay, I’ll run her down since it seems to mean so much to you. I’ll let you know as soon as I have her answer.” Julia lay back to sleep for a few minutes and I went to find Sue. Fortunately, she was in her office, and I had no trouble convincing her to charge Julia for a blowjob lesson after I explained the situation to her. I rushed back to Julia with the news. I had a few minutes before my next client, so Julia could give me the blowjob then without disturbing my schedule.

Wow, where did Julia learn to give blowjobs? That was a spectacular job, complete with deep throat. I normally never got blowjobs from anyone but Sue, but that blowjob from Julia was at least as good, though it was a little different. Dammit, Julia could give lessons to Mom if she really wanted to. I sincerely thanked Julia for the blowjob, and she went to sleep with a smile on her face.

My next client was a routine combo, so nothing special happened. I finished that and went to see Sue about hiring Ralph. “I fucked Ralph, and I think that he can learn to fit in with us fairly easily. I hired him and sent him with Joe to learn how we do pussy shaving. We’ll see how he does on that when he has a full training session with John tomorrow. I think you and John found a winner.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.