I Was My Sister's Sex Slave
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

I DID IT! I passed the GED test and would soon receive the paper work attesting to that and a release from high school. I could hardly wait. I talked to Mrs. Gibbs about what I could do, and she told me to just forget about attending school. She would take care of any technicalities if anything came up, but as far as she was concerned, I was through with high school.

I called John at Jane’s Pleasure Palace and he took off enough time to pick me up at the high school. I paid him back by splitting his work load with him. The next day, I had four combo sessions scheduled, and I was busting to get started.

I felt like this was my first day as an honest-to-God professional gigolo, and I was smitten with a slight case of stage fright. Sue had assigned me four of my favorite women, all of whom were plain citizens. I didn’t want any teachers for now if it could be avoided. That would have been too much of a reminder of my school days, and I was trying to escape from them.

My first client was a woman of about 35 who had three children. She said that she was happily married, but her husband was a long-haul truck driver. She always showed up for a combo once a month when her husband was gone for the whole week. I never asked where she got the money to pay for me—I figured that was none of my business. That was something that Sue was supposed to worry about. All I had to worry about was giving out excellent orgasms, and that was what I was good at.

Helen came in with a cheery greeting, “Hello, Apollo. I am so glad to see you available. I was afraid that I would have to wait at least two more weeks to get on your schedule. George has been on the road for almost two weeks, and I am about to bust out of my skin from the lack of a good man to scratch my itch. Oh, why aren’t you in school?”

“I went for my GED and passed, so I am through with school. I may later take some college courses on the internet, but I am celebrating my freedom right now. In fact, you are my first client here to help me celebrate that happy situation. Are you ready to start?”

“Honey, I was born ready for you to work your magic on me. It just took me a while to recognize that. My pussy fuzz is just aching to have you work on it.” I laughed at her joke, and that set the tone for the rest of the day. She really did need the shave, and I got started on it immediately.

When I worked my way as far as her pussy, she practically jumped into position. That was one of the reasons that she was a favorite subject for me to play with. Helen was a woman who really appreciated and enjoyed my finger-fucking. She never fainted from the orgasm, but she made it obvious how much she enjoyed it. I tried my three-finger technique on her, and she screamed out her pleasure in response.

All I had to do was to steady her a little bit when her orgasm ended until she got her legs under full control, but I was able to go quickly into shaving her pussy lips. Helen always got a charge out of me pulling her pussy lips while I shaved them—she was almost as excited by that as were the teenagers. Anyway, it was great to be appreciated like that.

I think she liked the cunnilingus the most because she did not get that at home. “George didn’t go in for that sort of thing.” She always had two orgasms while I was eating her, and sometimes three, and this was one of those days for three of those wonderful events.

Helen needed to rest only about 10 minutes before she was ready for the fucking phase of the combo. She favored the butterfly position as did I, and that increased the fun that I had when I fucked her. George preferred the standard missionary position or else the dogie position, but Helen appreciated the depth of penetration that I could get with the butterfly position.

Man, she was hot today, and was able to achieve four orgasms, with the last one coming as I orgasmed with her. “Honey, you have really knocked me out today. I’m going to have to sleep for a while before I can get out of this bed, much less drive home.”

“Don’t worry about it, Helen. We have plenty of room so that you can sleep as long as you need to. Is there a time you need to be called?”

“No, the kids are old enough that they can look after themselves for a short time. Anyway, I will probably be out of here by noon, so I will be home when they come in from school. Thank you for asking, though. It’s thoughtfulnesses like that that make this place such a high-class joint. I’ll see you again in a few weeks.”

I left for my next client, and she was waiting for me at the shower. I must have smelled of sex when I walked in the door of the shower, but that was washed from me during the course of the pussy shaving. Certainly, none of the women ever complained or acted put-off by the aroma of sex coming from me.

The next woman was a grossly obese Black woman of about 65. Her physical shortcomings were more than offset by her sterling personality. I would have loved Mary as a grandmother. She just oozed love and concern for everyone she encountered. She was married and even had one great grandchild. She was so wide that she had trouble getting through the shower door. Mary was the reason that we now had sturdy benches in the shower for the women to sit on as they recovered from their orgasms.

“Good morning, Apollo. It was so kind of you to see me on such short notice. One of your treatments invigorates me for more than a week. I am sure to live to be 100 if I can just stay within your care for that long, though I can’t promise what I’ll do after that.”

Her pussy hair was very wiry and thickly curled, so it was difficult to shave. I often had to make two passes to get it all removed, and you can bet that I wanted it all removed when I licked her pussy lips. A wiry stubble like hers could be like I envisioned kissing a wire brush. I always started each woman with a fresh razor blade, and Mary was one of those who really justified doing that.

Shaving Mary ran as it usually did with her. I was planning to try the three-finger finger-fuck on all of the women today, and Mary was no exception. Mary was not a screamer, but she was a moaner, and she really got into the three fingers on her G-spot. There was no way that I could support Mary’s excessive weight, which had to be pushing 400 pounds, so I steered her toward the bench as soon as she showed signs of coming.

Mary was properly seated by the time the orgasm hit her full blast, and it was a major one. Well, come on, I don’t give many minor orgasms. Mary sat on the bench for about 10 minutes while she recovered. During that time, she asked, “Mr. Apollo, just what in the world made you go to three fingers? I ain’t never felt anything like that. I’ve had a lot of lovers over my lifetime, especially when I was younger and pretty, but none of them ever finger-fucked me with three fingers. I swear that you could give lessons to just about every man alive on how to treat his woman.”

“Thank you for the kind words. The three-finger thing was sort of an accident, but so many women like it that I use it now on every woman who can expand that far. I can tell in just a moment who is large enough to tolerate three fingers without a lot of preparation, and you are one of them. That’s why I used it on you.”

“Well, I’m sure glad you did. Just don’t forget how to do it before my next visit. I swear, I’m going to send all of my friends and daughters to you for the experience. It will really float their boat!” She actually giggled when she said that. Dammit, it was always a special pleasure to work on a woman who appreciated a unique service.

We finished up with the standard routine and went into a bedroom. Mary sat on the bed and I helped her to swing her legs around as she lay down. As on previous occasions, there was a problem in working around all of that fat, but I did manage to give Mary two orgasms. Since I was her only source of cunnilingus, she had nothing to compare the experience to, and she was quite happy with the result.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.