I Was My Sister's Sex Slave - Cover

I Was My Sister's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

Joe settled in and did a very good job as the shaver. The girls liked him, and a few even propositioned him for after-hours sex. It was obvious that they were trying to avoid paying the $225 fee for a fuck, but Joe was smart enough to refuse the tempting offers. Sue had anticipated that was going to happen, so she had warned Joe that he would lose his job if he gave in to a girl on this offer.

Joe could see the great advantage of his job and how much money he would have given to him when he graduated from high school, so he was able to resist temptation. Besides, next week, he was to receive a few fucking assignments, so he would have his ashes hauled without ruining his standing with Sue, who was the prime factor in running Jane’s Pleasure Palace.

Sue was almost 17, and Mom had given her the authority to manage Jane’s Pleasure Palace in everything having to do with sex. Mom still managed the money and the working staff, but Sue was now Joe’s and my boss. Mom knew that Sue and I now considered ourselves to be married, but she trusted Sue to do a good job of managing the day-to-day activities of sex at Jane’s Pleasure Palace. Certainly, as far as I was concerned, she was doing a good job, and I had not heard any complaints from Joe.

I had been racking my brain and not coming up with another candidate to be an assistant gigolo. I asked Joe if he had any ideas. The next day, Joe came up with a name. The interesting thing was that he was 19, had his own car, and was looking for a job. He had been a construction worker, but had been laid off when the construction business took a down turn.

His name was John Olsen, and Joe had known him for several years. I asked Sue and Mom, and they said to go ahead and contact John. Even though John was older than Sue, Joe had said that he thought John could take orders from Sue when he found out how much money he could make working for Jane’s Pleasure Palace. Anyway, Joe and I were going to take some time off and talk to John.

John was hanging out at the state unemployment office looking at anything and everything that they had to offer. Joe and I were doing well in our classes, so we were given a few hours off on a Tuesday for “personal business” by Mrs. Gibbs. We went around to the state unemployment office to find John. Sue had dropped us off there and was going to pick us up at a local diner at noon.

Joe introduced me to John and we talked for a few minutes. I was impressed by John, so we invited him to come with us to the diner for coffee and to talk about a potential job offer. John jumped at the opportunity, and the three of us walked the half-block to the diner. All three of us ordered a cup of coffee and a Danish roll, my treat. John appreciated that because he was close to running out of money.

Naturally, when three guys our ages get together, it does not take long for the conversation to shift to females. I found out that John did not currently have a girlfriend because she had left him when he lost his job. He was annoyed about it, but not bitter. He could even mention her name without attaching any derogatory words. That impressed me based on the way she had treated him.

After a while, I figured that I could trust John not to betray us, so I told him about the potential job offer. I described the job and made him the same wage offer that Joe had. That was close to what he had made in his construction job and more than any of the jobs he had tried for, so he was interested based just on that.

Of course, when I told him that the job was as a gigolo, I had to define gigolo for him, but that was when he was grabbed by the balls, to coin a phrase. I explained about the training program, but that he was going to have to satisfy Sue about his fucking ability, including the fact that he would fuck Sue as a test.

I had Joe describe the training that he had been through and what he was currently doing at Jane’s Pleasure Palace. John could hardly sit still when he realized that he was seriously being offered a paying job to fuck women. I pointed out that he would be a whore in the eyes of the law and working at an illegal job, but that didn’t bother him. Like me, he classed prostitution as a victimless crime and did not care about the legal niceties. His primary interest was that he needed a job, and nothing nearly as attractive had shown up, so he wanted an opportunity to try out for the job opening.

With a little more talk, he said that he would drive the three of us to Jane’s Pleasure Palace to talk to Sue. Since we would be using his pickup, I would pay for his gas. He warned me that his tank was nearly empty, but I said that the $60 or so to fill it up did not bother me. We got up to leave. I used my cell phone to tell Sue that she did not need to pick us up, and that we were coming by for John’s preliminary interview. Jane promised to be available.

It was close to noon when we finally showed up at Jane’s Pleasure Palace, and John got his first surprise when he was told that he had to strip as soon as he entered the building. Of course, he thought we were kidding at first, but when Joe and I stripped, he did too. Sue showed up, also naked, just as John removed the last of his clothes, and he was embarrassed. However, Sue got to see John’s most important obvious asset; namely, he immediately got an erection.

Sue really confused him when she greeted him with a hug and commented, “I see that you have the most important asset of a working gigolo.” As she said that, she wrapped her hand around his cock. John was further embarrassed when he came as soon as Sue grabbed him. Sue had been carrying a towel in anticipation of this happening, and she wiped up the semen that had landed on her. She also wiped up the puddles on the floor and tossed the towel into a container for trash.

We were talking about not having lunch yet when a young woman walked by. She was naked and reasonably good looking. Her shaved pussy was evident, and Joe punched John in the side and said, “That was one of the pussies that I shaved yesterday.”

The girl said, “Hello, Sue. Is this another slave for us to play with?”

“I don’t know yet, Mary. He may be. What do you think of his cock?”

“I think it looks very good, but I will reserve judgment until I get to feel it in action inside my pussy.” With that, Mary laughed and sauntered off down the hall toward the swimming pool.

Sue said, “Well, John, you just got your first positive vote on the job position. Let’s take a quick walk through the facility so you can see what we have to work with. After that, we can grab some lunch.” The three of us followed her to the pool, and I had to struggle not to laugh when he saw a few women skinny-dipping, all with bare pussies. His cock had started to sag as we walked, but it jumped to attention as soon as he saw the few naked women.

“No, John, I’m afraid that it is against the rules for the gigolos to use the pool area when we are open for business, but you can swim here after hours. Let’s take a quick look at the rest of the building.”

We went by the showers and the fucking rooms so that John could get an idea of what he would be signing up for. After that, we headed for the servant’s dining room to eat a light lunch. By this time, all of the staff had eaten, but there were plenty of makings for some decent sandwiches. I had two BLTs (Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato) and a glass of ice tea. I don’t know what the others had.

Sue said that she thought that Joe and I might as well hang around Jane’s Pleasure Palace because it seemed silly for her to take us to school and then pick us up at 1:30, so we could get started early on our regular jobs. The women in the pool were all regular citizens who were scheduled to have their pussies shaved, so she was going to the pool to tell them that the shaving service was starting early and that both Joe and I were going to do the shaving today. We heard the squeals of delight through the closed doors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.