I Was My Sister's Sex Slave
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

After we had been in operation at the mansion about six months, we had built up a large clientele of female teachers, some of whom were married. Of course, none of the husbands were told about the extra sexual service that the teachers were receiving, though they had to know about the shaving. As a result of the sexual release that the wives got, there was a general increase in the women’s libido. That pleased the husbands, so everybody was happy. All of the White women felt that they could get away with bearing my child if it came to that, but the other women who would be exposed if they bore my child made use of the “morning after” Pill, and protected both of us that way.

The teachers were given a $50 discount if they chose the combo package, and all of them did. What really startled us was that the principal of our high school, who was 55 years old, joined our customer list. Her reason was that her husband had lost interest in sex, and she still wanted it, so I was the safest source. She reported that now that she was making weekly visits for my service, her husband was happy because the pressure for sex was taken off him. He thought that his wife had just given up on her demands. To my surprise, I found that the older women made better sex partners, possibly because they were more appreciative.

Dammit, there was a problem developing. I was simply getting more customers than I could handle. I discussed it with Mom and Sue, and they agreed that I could try to find a suitable “assistant gigolo,” as they dubbed him. The problem was we needed somebody much like me; ie, he had to be attentive to the feelings and needs of women and he had to have a large cock when it was erect.

We figured that meant that he had to be at least 15 years old, but no more than 16, so he would be around a while, considering how much investment we would have to make in his training. Well, the boy I had in mind as my first candidate was my old friend Joe Ashley. Back when we were both 13, some boys in the neighborhood had a “peter show.”

This was for bragging rights over who had the largest penis. Joe, another guy, and I were old enough to get erections, so we were the only ones who stood a chance of winning. When it got to erection time, I came in second and Joe won the contest. So far as I know, that was the last peter show held in our neighborhood. At least, neither of us was ever invited to compete in more such contests.

Anyway, the next afternoon after school, I snagged Joe to discuss a possible job offer. Sue was waiting in the car to give me a ride home, and she would make the same offer of a ride to Joe. “Hey, Joe, wait up. I need to talk to you. Do you have a few minutes?”

“Yeah, I have a few minutes. I’m supposed to show up at Benny’s Burgers to interview for a job, probably as a floor swabber. Dad says that I need a job to replace my allowance which he can no longer afford.”

“Okay, then I have a proposition for you. How would you like a part-time job while school is in session and a full-time job during the summer?”

“That sounds great, but where could I find something like that?”

“I am recruiting for a certain family business that is looking for a special guy to take a specific job. The job is as a gigolo. Do you know what that is?”

“No, not really. I have heard the word, but I really don’t know what it means.”

“Okay, imagine yourself with a flock of women lined up waiting their turn to have you fuck them. That would make you a gigolo. In other words, a gigolo is a male whore. Yeah, it’s illegal, but who is going to snitch on you? Certainly not your customers if you do a decent job servicing them. Are you interested?”

“Hell, yes, I’m interested. How much does it pay, and where do I sign up?”

“Okay, come with me. I trust you because you have been my friend for such a long time. If you breathe a word of any of what you hear in the next hour or so, you will ruin a lot of lives, and I guarantee no woman will ever speak to you again. Are you still interested?”

“I sure am. Lead on.”

We walked to where Sue was parked, and I climbed into the back seat while Joe took shotgun.

Sue said, “Joe, I know that you are interested in what Bill has told you; otherwise, you wouldn’t be here. Remember, you can’t talk about any of this with your parents or anybody else. If you do, I will personally crush your balls with my bare hands, one at a time. Believe me, I can do it.”

Joe blanched because of the look that Sue gave him. She can be very intimidating when she wants to. “Sure, yeah, I won’t tell anybody, but I need to know more before I commit to you.”

“That’s very sensible. We’ll start off by showing you where you will work. If anybody asks, tell them that you are sweeping floors at minimum wage. Actually, you will start out at $17.50 per hour, but you should soon move up to $25 per hour if you are as good as Bill says you are. You will put in 2½ hours per day until school is out, after that, you will go to an 8-hour day.

“There will be no fucking until you are trained to my satisfaction, and you will train by fucking me. Can you handle that?”

“Oh, my God! Are you serious?”

“Yes, I am dead serious. There is a lot of money involved here, and you can be part of it if you are smart and can keep your mouth shut. Besides your training in fucking, you will also have to learn cunnilingus, otherwise known as pussy eating. Again, you will train on me. If you can’t eat pussy, I will take you home, and you will never hear from us again. Is that agreeable?”

“Shit, yeah. I could do almost anything for that kind of money. The problem is that I will have to hide it from my parents. How will I do that?”

“We’ll pay you in cash the minimum wage and put the rest in our safe for you. You can’t touch the extra money until you graduate from high school, but it will be there for you. Consider it as a graduation present. You will have to pay taxes and Social Security, but there will be no medical insurance. You will have to depend on your parents for that, the same way as you do now. Can you live with that?”

“Yeah, when do I start?”

“You can start tomorrow. You will not be doing any fucking until you can show me a paper signed by a doctor showing that you have no STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). Go by Planned Parenthood if you don’t have a doctor that you can trust not to blab to your parents.

“One more thing while I am thinking of it. The whole time you are working, you will be naked. You will want to show off your cock, especially if it is erect, so that you can drum up a line of customers for fucking. We will start that at school tomorrow at lunch period where you will exhibit your cock to some girls while under my supervision. Bill will give you the details.

“I’ll pick you up for school tomorrow morning. Tell your parents that you have a job that will keep you until 5:30 PM. I’ll drop you off at home before 6:00.

“Tomorrow, you will start off shaving pussy hair. That’s not as simple or as easy as it sounds. Before you finish with each girl, you will have to finger-fuck her to an orgasm. Bill has an excellent technique that works great. We want you to use his method unless you know of a better way. Tomorrow, you will shave my pussy and finger-fuck me so that you can learn the way we do things. Believe me, it will be important that you follow Bill’s direction, because he is outstanding when it comes to giving sex to girls.

“When you are asked about who you work for, tell them that you work at a spa for women known as ‘Jane’s Pleasure Palace.’ Jane is Bill’s mother, and she owns the operation. By the way, there is a swimming pool that you can use whenever you are not working. Skinny-dipping is required, and there will be girls there who are also naked. You are not to initiate contact with them because they are all there to escape attention from males. If one talks to you, that is okay, and you can hold a conversation with her, but you cannot touch her or ask her for a date. Again, Bill will fill you in on the details tomorrow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.