I Was My Sister's Sex Slave
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

“Bill, that was a spectacular fuck! Yes, you certainly do have talent for your chosen profession. You are going to make a lot of women happy and a lot of women unhappy as you fuck woman after woman. That may well have been the best fuck I ever had. Your father would have been very proud of you.”

“Thank you, Mom, but I have a couple of questions. The first one is what do you mean that I am going to make a lot of women unhappy. Is that because I lack something in my technique?”

“Oh, no. What I meant was that a lot of women are going to fuck with you and be disappointed at what they have to go back to when they fuck an ordinary man. That’s all. I was trying to make a joke, and I think that I blew it. Oh, well, as long as your feelings were not hurt, I guess that no harm was done. What was your other question?”

“Right at the end of the fuck, during your orgasm, you squeezed down on my cock and locked it in place. I couldn’t move. That was the bad part. I wonder if you meant to do that, or was it just a byproduct of your orgasm. Tied into that, I might have waited you out and continued to fuck you, except that you moved your vaginal muscles so that you milked the semen right out of me, even though I was ready to keep on fucking. In other words, you kept me from giving you more than one orgasm during the fuck.

“I normally give Sue at least two orgasms and occasionally more because she does not milk my cock. Was that milking action deliberate, or was it something that you have no control over?”

“Wow, you are devoted to your craft, aren’t you? No, neither one of those muscular reactions were deliberate. That’s is just the way I am made, and I have no control over that kind of muscle reaction. I am sorry if they upset you.”

“They upset me only because they kept me from giving you all you had contracted for. I’m sure that I could have given you more orgasms had your muscles not acted the way they did. I’m not complaining for my own loss, because I had none. I am just concerned as to whether or not I caused the missed opportunities.”

“No, you darling boy, it was all my fault, and there was nothing that either one of us could have done about it. I will offer one piece of advice, though. Don’t ever tell the woman that she could have had more if she had only done thus and so. That is bound to disappoint her and cause her to feel somehow cheated by the service you performed. Just let it go and don’t press the issue. I assure you that your clients will appreciate you more for your silence.”

“Okay, I understand what you are saying. I was just concerned because my customer was not getting all that I might have been able to deliver. I’ll keep my mouth shut from now on. I appreciate your advice. Thank you.”

“And I thank you for being so concerned about making sure that I get all that you can give. Your ethics are remarkable for someone your age or for someone in your profession. Most prostitutes, no matter what the gender, care nothing for how the customer feels and are only interested in the sound of the cash register. Believe me, your attitude will bring in more customers than you can handle, just try not to let it color your actions.

“Okay, folks, I am ravenous. Let’s order supper. Who wants what?”

After supper, Mom said, “Those two orgasms took more out of me than I expected. Please let me beg off on the blowjob lessons for tonight. I need to rest. I have to work tomorrow, and you two have both school and work ahead of you, so you should rest, too. If you want to fuck, go ahead, but please give me a break.”

“Oh, there is something else I almost forgot to mention. You both will need to work in some lessons in self defense. During the course of your work, you will have occasion to need to defend yourself. Remember, your work is illegal, so you can’t call in the cops whenever you are threatened. There are many real crooks out there who will take advantage of you, given the chance. I am no fighter, but I do carry a gun all of the time that I am at work.

“I think that you should look around to see what kind of martial arts you are interested in. I recommend Krav Maga, and I would take that up if I were younger. There is a dojo in town, and I think that you should talk to them before you make a commitment. I have met the Sensi in the course of my professional activities, and he strikes me as an honest and conscientious man. His name is Aaron Levi, and you can tell him that I recommended him to you. He knows my name, so he might give you some extra consideration.

“The other thing you need to do is to learn to shoot. I recommend a 9 mm automatic. There are several good brands, so I will leave that up to you.”

There was no homework tonight except for some reading from text books, so that was quickly done. Sue and I went to bed and cuddled as we discussed Mom’s revelations. We were both still awestruck by what she had said and what she had offered to us. We were particularly taken by the thoughts of a swimming pool where we could skinny-dip and fuck. I was too tired to fuck, but later on that night I did give Sue a round of cunnilingus. Neither one of us had any trouble getting to sleep after that.

The next morning at school, Sue let it be known that we had some personal business to attend to after school, so sex with me was put on hold for the day. The first thing we needed to do was to open a bank account in Sue’s name so that she could deposit Kristen’s check.

Wonder of wonders, Sue got a call on her cell phone for us to meet Mom and the real estate agent at a certain address to look at a mansion that was involved in a distress sale situation. Sue drove as fast as she dared to the address, and this place looked ideal for us from the street.

This was indeed a mansion, and it even had a wrought iron fence around it. There was a driveway leading to a parking area and a four-car garage. We parked where Mom and the agent were waiting for us. We were led through an ornate front door into a foyer. To the left was a beautifully appointed living room and to the right was an equally beautiful dining room. There were a number of smaller rooms leading off from these two main rooms that could be used for offices or even for bedrooms because several had attached complete bathrooms.

The kitchen was fully equipped for preparing a full banquet. There were a number of store rooms associated with the kitchen, including one fitted out as a cold-storage locker.

The central staircase opposite the front door led up to a hallway with eight bedrooms with full bathrooms connected to each. Mom commented, out of the hearing of the agent, “This place is spectacular. It is already set up as the world’s finest bordello. I am jealous just looking at it.”

With all of this, there were four apartments over the garage intended to be used as living quarters for servants. All of the furniture went with the house, and behind the house was a large in-ground swimming pool that could easily be enclosed for use year-round.

The really amazing part was that this had belonged to the boss of a criminal mob that the government had taken down and convicted of a multitude of crimes that, of course, included murder. Long prison terms were handed out by a truly aggravated judge, and the appeals had all failed. Therefore, there was little worry about the mob showing up to take back the house.

The upshot was that the property with all of its contents was for sale by the federal government at a very low price. They had not been able to find a buyer at the original price because of the association with criminal activities, and some firms that were owed money were becoming impatient. Finally, out of desperation, the price had dropped to $1.75 million. That was really a ridiculous price for such an estate, but Mom was the only one to express any interest in the package. She offered $1.5 million, and her offer was snapped up the next day. We were all ecstatic over the deal, and I think that Mom was already trying to figure out how to turn some of the facility into a super upscale bordello.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.