I Was My Sister's Sex Slave - Cover

I Was My Sister's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

“I know what cunnilingus is, but I never tried it, so I have no opinion.”

“Okay, that’s what I figured. You can learn on me. I only had it done once, so we can kind of learn together. The main thing is to keep your teeth away from my pussy. A bite there would be as bad as a bite on your cock. We’ll try it first in the bed. I’ll get a towel and be right back.”

Sue plopped down in the bed on the pillow, and I climbed in between her legs. Her pussy smelled great, there was no foul odor because it was just washed. The other good thing was the lack of pussy hair. I admit that I was proud of the shaving job that I had done.

“Start out by licking my lips. I am not sure what technique you should use. Just start somewhere, and we will work out the best way to go from there.”

Okay, I started with her left lip and licked it from bottom to top. I went back down on the right lip before going back up on the same lip. Then it was down on her left lip and back up on the same lip. I’m not sure how many times I did that, but Sue’s moans of pleasure told me that I was doing something right. I kept that routine up for a few minutes before deciding to vary what I was doing.

I pushed my tongue into as much of a point as I could maintain and started licking in her pussy slit putting pressure on both outer lips as equally as I could manage. By this time, those two lips were bloated with blood, and I figured that was equivalent to my cock getting hard from the blood pumped into it. It was not long before I had penetrated her slit far enough to be licking her inner lips. I still had not gone in far enough to reach her hymen, but I should reach it soon.

I was somewhat afraid to touch her hymen because I did not want to break it at this point, and I had no idea how sturdy it was. I didn’t think that licking it was going to rupture it, but I was not sure, so I just decided to avoid touching it at all.

After a few more strokes in her pussy slit, I moved up to Sue’s clit. When I got there, I realized that was the little bump or knob that I had been pressing on and rubbing with the heel of my hand back in the shower. She had shown me how sensitive it was, so I figured that this was the time to start working on it. I had read about blowjobs, so I decided to try to give one to her clit.

I pushed her lips out of the way with my tongue and grasped her clit with the lips of my mouth. I could barely touch it at this point, and I certainly was not going to be able to do much with what little I could reach. On the other hand, I could try to draw it up to where I could reach it by applying a little vacuum. Therefore, I wrapped it as best I could with my lips and began gently sucking. Ah, that pulled it up enough so that I could get a decent grip on it with my lips.

By holding the vacuum on her clit, I was able to draw it up enough to began rubbing it with my tongue. It was a good thing that I had been holding Sue’s hips steady with my hands because this was enough to make her jump and writhe under my efforts with my tongue.

I rubbed her clit for a while before beating on it with flicks of my tongue. That produced a reaction that almost made me lose my grip on her hips with my hands. Her moans and panting increased in volume, and I could tell that I had her full attention. Surely, she was approaching an orgasm at that point.

However, she jerked enough that I began to lose hold of her clit, and I did the automatic thing that I had been warned not to do—I bit down on her clit to keep it from escaping my grip. Fortunately, I remembered in time not to bite too hard, and I released my bite before any harm was done. Nevertheless, that little pinch with my teeth was enough of a shock to her nerves that Sue came almost explosively.

This orgasm was easily a match for the ones she’d had in the shower, and I had to jerk my head back to escape the rhythmic humping of her hips. She was humping so hard that I was afraid that she might break my nose if I didn’t get it out of the way soon enough. Certainly, this orgasm lasted longer than either of the two in the shower, so it looked to me to be well worth the effort. I was beginning to wonder if Sue had a medical problem because she fainted again as what appeared to be the result of the orgasm. Dammit, we needed to check into that.

I pulled aside to wait for the end of the orgasm and a report on the relative merits of this one as compared to the previous two. At least, this time Sue did not scream the way she had done previously. I wondered if the screams were now out of her system, or if she just screamed sometimes, but not all of the time. My inexperience was showing itself at this point.

Sue was not out for long, and Sue grabbed me for a profound lover’s kiss the moment that she had full control of herself. At least, that was the way I interpreted the kiss. I was sure of one thing; namely, Sue had never kissed me like that before!

One of Sue’s first comments was, “My God, Bill, that was one hell of a come! Three like that in one day is almost an unbelievable experience. As a gigolo, you have got to be a walking gold mine. We will have to try that again as soon as possible, but not today. I am worn to a frazzle.

“I feel kind of bad about having three mind-blowing orgasms from you and you have had nothing from me. Let me try a blowjob, both to see how I measure up and to see if I can pay you back any at all.”

“Don’t feel bad about what we have done so far, but I would like to know what a blowjob feels like. I have heard a lot about them, mostly from boys who probably knew nothing about them, and from seeing them on the web, but I have never had one. I would love for you to give me one.”

Sue grinned and had me lie down on the bed on my back. Just the talk of me receiving a blowjob had my cock about as hard as it was going to get, so I was as ready as I needed to be.

“This is the first time that I have tried to give a blowjob, so I don’t expect that it will be up to professional standards, but I will do my best. Please feel free to make suggestions as I go along. I will try to keep my teeth safely away from your cock.”

Apparently, Sue had also been looking at porn on the web because she started with a sloppy-wet kiss on my cock head. She then licked my cock from base to head with the number of strokes necessary to get it thoroughly wet all over. Once that was done, she got up on hands and knees and took my cock head into her mouth. That, alone, was almost enough to make me shoot. All of the stimulation that I had been getting all day was certainly building up.

She locked her lips with a vacuum-tight seal all around my cock shaft and pulled a light suction. That took a few seconds for her to get organized, but it was not long before she slid down my cock with her lips for the first time. Oh, my God, again, I had a terrible time holding back from shooting prematurely. She did move down my shaft enough for my cock head to touch the back of her throat. That precipitated a gag reflex reaction, and I was afraid that she was going to bite me. That didn’t happen, but the point was made.

Sue grasped my cock shaft with her left hand to mark just how far she dared to move down it, and I appreciated her caution. She began to move up and down on my shaft in a regular rhythm while rubbing her tongue over as much of the shaft as she could reach. As I expected, it did not take long for me to reach the point where it was impossible for me to hold back any longer. “Sue, I am about to lose control and come. Stop now if you do not want to receive my semen into your mouth.”

She made a noise which I interpreted to mean that she had received my message, but she was not going to stop what she was doing. Two of her strokes later, I climaxed. I shot out five jets, and Sue swallowed every one. Dammit, I was impressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.