I Was My Sister's Sex Slave - Cover

I Was My Sister's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

This all got started when I was 13, 14 the next week, and my sister Sue was 15. I had recently learned to masturbate, and I practiced my new skill at every opportunity. One Saturday morning, I was sitting on the toilet playing with my cock when Sue burst into the bathroom with her camera. I had forgotten to lock the door and she came waltzing in naked and carrying her smartphone. Obviously, she was going to take a selfie of herself fully nude using the full-length mirror on the inside of the bathroom door.

She was so intent on her own plans that she had not even noticed me on the toilet when she came in. However, that didn’t last long as she turned around and spotted me with my hand still wrapped around my cock. Sue was always quick on the uptake, and she jerked her camera around to snap a picture of me. Well, what she got was a beauty because, just as she pushed the button, I started to come. She got a picture, in color, of course, of the semen squirting from my cock and arcing onto the floor between my feet.

Naturally, she also got a picture of the nudie magazine illustration that I had been using as an inspiration. I want to point out that my sister was a real babe, built like the proverbial brick chicken house. As was the fashion, her pussy was shaved, and it was the perfect “camel-toe.” If I’d had her to stand in front of me like she currently was, I would not have needed the magazine. As far as I know, this was the first time that I had ever seen her naked, and I immediately realized what I had been missing.

I think that she forgot for the moment that she had barged in on me, and took an attitude of active defense. “Bill, what the hell are you doing in here? You are supposed to be at Joe’s playing basketball.” That didn’t bother me because I was used to her blaming everything on me whenever she could get away with it.

“Dammit, Sue, I was in here first. You are the one who barged in on me.”

“That’s not important. I have a picture of you masturbating and looking at dirty pictures of naked women. You know what Mom is going to say when she sees it. You will be grounded for the rest of your life, if not longer!”

Dammit, she was right about that picture. Mom was a PRUDE who would be president of the Amalgamated Association of Prudes, if there were one. She was a widow since Dad’s industrial accident five years ago. She really was not sure that she liked the idea of me going to the public swimming pool because of all of those bikinis worn by the girls. In keeping with the modern rules about public nudity, I didn’t know how much longer she was going to let me go to the pool, because the city was debating a bill to allow girls to swim topless.

Anyway, since Dad died, she was so uptight about sex in any form that I wondered how she could let Sue wear a bikini. Certainly, I would have been dead if I had shown up in a Speedo. I didn’t even know if Mom knew what masturbating was, but she would be dead set against it if she knew that I was doing it. I loved my Mom and always did what she wanted me to do, so I was deathly afraid of her seeing that picture.

“For God’s sake, Sue, don’t show that picture to Mom. She’ll kill me if she doesn’t die from shock first.”

“Ha, you think that is bad, just wait until she sees that you were looking at one of those “nasty” magazines. Between that and your jacking off, your ass is toast if I show this photo to her.”

“Please don’t show that picture to Mom. I’ll do anything for you if you will promise not to let her see that picture.”

“Anything, huh?”

“Yeah, anything!”

“Okay, I’ll think about it and let you know what I decide. Meanwhile, I’ll keep your secrets. Now, clean up that mess you made on the floor and get the hell out of here. And you better not tell Mom that you saw me naked.”

I didn’t walk, I ran to my room. I got dressed as quickly as I could and got out of the house. Mom was not due back from her grocery shopping for another hour, at least, so I did have that long to live. I grabbed my bike and hurried to Joe’s house as fast as I could pedal. That afternoon, I had two lawn-mowing jobs that would keep me away from the house for a couple of hours. I was hoping that would give Sue time to forget what happened that morning and the rash promise that I had made.

I assumed that she had forgotten the promise because she said no more about it for several days. In fact, it was the day after my 14th birthday that she said much of anything to me. “Good morning, Bill, I hope that you are through jacking off in the bathroom because I want to use it to shave. Say, I have an idea on how to collect on your promise. Mom will be shopping all day, so this is a good time to give it a try. You have already seen me naked, so I want you to shave me. I always figured that it would be easier if somebody else did it, and you are elected.”

“Shit, Sue, I don’t know how to shave somebody. I only shaved myself once, and I really screwed that job.”

“I’m not worried. Come on to the bathroom. We’ll do it in the shower. Strip off your clothes before you come in so that you won’t get them all wet. And when I say strip, I mean that I want to see you naked like me. We’ll use my razor, and it has a new blade installed, so it should be an easy job.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“You are damned right I am, so quit stalling. Get your ass in gear!”

Okay, I recognized that tone of voice, so I knew that there was no point in arguing with my sister. I stripped and showed up at the bathroom door. Like the TV program that Mom won’t let me watch downstairs, I was “Naked and Afraid.”

“Come on in, Bill. I have the water temperature adjusted to what I like, so I am sure that you will like it, too. Get in the shower and let’s get started.” I closed the door just in case Mom showed up unexpectedly and climbed into the tub-shower combination.

The razor and other stuff was already in the shower on a shelf, so I couldn’t stall any longer. Sue wet herself down; however, she suddenly had an idea. “I think that I will shave you before you shave me just so that I will know what to expect. Pay attention, you may learn something from this.”

Oh, shit! Now I really was scared. I didn’t want anything to do with that razor so close to my cock. There was no hair on my cock, of course, but what if she decided to shave my balls? I wasn’t worried about standing still enough—I was petrified! What worried me was that she might take it into her head to cut my balls or cock. At least, she was holding a safety razor, so I would have time to run if she did start to take the blade out of the razor.

Well, she wet me down and sprayed some of the shaving cream from the can onto my very sparse hair growth. My consolation was that this could not take long because there was so little hair there for her to hack at. Of course, I was already hard, so my cock was sort of locked in position, and Sue would not have much trouble working around it.

The problem was that she started to spread the cream around my pubic area on my balls, and damned if I did not come the moment she touched my balls. That was embarrassing, more so because Sue started to laugh at me. “Dammit, Bill, you have a ‘hair’ trigger, don’t you.” I didn’t think the pun was all that funny.

That come caught me by surprise, and I nearly fell down into the tub. It was a damned good thing that Sue was not shaving me when that happened. It was also a good thing that she was not holding on to my balls very tight. In the process of my near collapse, I pulled loose from her hand, and that made her laugh even more. Oh, well, I wasn’t hurt by the laughter.

“Okay, hold still so that I don’t cut you. I have some other plans for you, and I don’t want you marked too much.” Uh-oh, that “too much” shook me a little bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.