Nursing Grandpa Back to Health - Cover

Nursing Grandpa Back to Health

Copyright© 2017 by N.O.Y.F.B.

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sometimes sick people recover in different ways

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Katie took Page’s hand and led her away before they were discovered. As they drove away, Page said, “I have an Idea, let’s invite some men over. I have had two dates with Boyd Woods, and you fucked kin Epson your yard man. They have never met. Let’s Invite them to my place and see how far we can push them.”

They made the necessary calls, and both men greed to six pm. Katie and Page hit the shower, but one thing led to Another, they began by each getting under the big drenching shower head. The used their hands to make each other Wet from head to toe. Each woman knew all the turn ones of the other. They shut off the shower and lying down in a 69 potion starting with kissing. They used just enough tongue on each other make tingles start radiating emotion.

Katie was the one on top. She would guide the pace. She moved down to the side of page’s left cheek making sure enough breath to warm the wet skin as she went.

Page knew Katie liked a lot of tongue. She licked each particle of skin she could lick as Page moved on down to the nipple. Page had large nipples. They were almost as large as Page’s thumb to the first knuckle. Katie’s on the other hand were little finger size on top of a large upturning areola.

Katie opened her mouth and took Page’s entire nipple in her mouth and using her tongue and the roof of her mouth. As she massaged and sucked Paged Screamed out and her whole body shook as she used the point of her tongue to go around and around the nipple without actually touching the nipple. She knew she was on tract when she heard Katie groan, and her areola rise high off her breast.

By the time they reached each other’s pussy juice dripped like syrup from her pussy lips. It was her nectar, pure and crystal clear. both women licked with their tongues collecting as much as they could. They both began to lose bladder control and squirt some urine. Both girls screamed and sucked each other’s the sticky goo. Both women were so wet, her pussy juice soaked their faces. They finished it off by going back to their mouths to clean their own goo off the others mouth.

“Page don’t you think it is time to introduce our little girls to some good old fashioned fun?” Katie said.

“That would be fun, but will daddy be okay?” Page asked.

“Sure if we time it right he won’t be by himself long. The men are due at six. If we have the girls fix daddy’s dinner at six. Then they can catch a cab and be here by seven. We can see them from the kitchen window to help us time everything. We will tell them to walk on in,” Katie said. “That is a great idea. They can dress in the matching dresses, “Page said.

“Katie called the house. When Ashley answered she said, “Ashley We got back early from our trip. We have a couple of men you will love to meet. Fix daddy’s dinner and catch a cab to arrive here at seven. When you arrive you may see new cock. When you see us act surprised and say what are you doing? I will take from there, just wear the blue and white dresses. Look as young as you can.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.