The Triad and the Village of the Pregnant Beauties
Chapter 3: Pregnant Twins

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Pregnant Twins - The triad investigates the mysterious disappearance of all the men in a village and how their women all became pregnant. Seamus is eager to "interview" a pregnant mother and daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Fiona – Mushroom Ring, Lesh-Ke Mountains, Kingdom of Haz

I clutched my pregnant belly, my stomach twisting. It couldn’t be Seamus’s child. I licked my lips, the familiar flavor of cum coating my mouth. My breasts both ached. They had swollen larger, ripe with breast milk. The creamy liquid beaded at my nipples, mixing with the cum smeared across my body.

“I’m filthy,” I said and shuddered. Now that the lusts had passed, I wasn’t nearly as happy about being covered in spriggan cum.

“Speak for yourself, sweet sister,” Aoifa said, giving a wicked giggle that made her large breasts jiggle above her swollen stomach. She looked so radiant pregnant, sexy and fertile.

I concentrated and said, “Spirits of change, cleanse our bodies of the spriggans cum.”

It should be our husband’s babe swelling her stomach. I rubbed my own as the orange spirits rose around us and danced around our bodies, cleansing the cum from us. Aoifa giggled while I wondered just whose child did I carry?

A faerie’s?

“There’s something off about the cum,” I said. “It’s definitely not spriggan cum. It would taste woodier.”

“How would you know that?” Aoifa asked, raising an eyebrow.

I flushed at her implication. “Because I paid attention to Ol’ Morgana’s lessons. Not because I’ve made a habit of sucking off spriggans.”

“At least before today.” Aoifa’s blue eyes flashed at me, an impish grin on her face.

“Can you take anything seriously?” I asked as I struggled to stand up. It was so awkward being so pregnant.

She just kept grinning at me. She stood with her usual grace, like her swollen belly didn’t have her off-balanced at all. I felt like I wanted to tip forward and found myself leaning back to compensate. I shook my head at my torn robes. There was no time to return to the village and our horses to get clean ones. Aoifa’s tattered clothing held onto her body better, the straps holding her braces of knives tying the scraps to her.

“Very well, let’s go to Faerie and rescue our husband.” Aoifa shook her head. “He is in for one big surprise.”

“Yes,” I said, feeling suddenly so guilty. I didn’t mean to cheat on him and carry someone else’s child. “Cursed spriggans.”

Aoifa approached the mushroom ring, a steel dagger in hand. “So, I believe we were about to cross over when we were so rudely interrupted.”

I nodded my head and concentrated my will on the spirits. I focused my attention on the mushrooms, feeling the power contained in them, and exhaled. “Spirits of summoning, activate this circle and open our way to Faerie!”

I pointed at the circle, the gesture wholly unnecessary, but I couldn’t help myself. Green spirits rose out of the world, a horde of them, responding to the force of my will. They surged past me, dancing with joy, and settled into the mushrooms. The toadstools glowed green, the energy from the spirits reaching out to each other, forming a complete circle.

“Oh, my,” Aoifa said, her eyes widening, her pale body painted in green light.

Normally, she couldn’t see the spirits at work. But they were opening the portal between realities. The green light grew brighter and then shimmered. A curtain appeared, wavering in the air. When it parted, it revealed a cavern, the walls covered in glittering gems, streaks of gold and silver veins working through the dark stone. Spirits of all sorts danced on the other side.

That was ... unusual. Normally, the spirits hid in things, only coming out when a witch called them. But in Faerie, they were dancing so happily, playing with each other, dancing and swirling around each other. Was that normal?

“Well, let’s go,” Aoifa smiled and threw herself through the curtain.


Seamus – Realm of Faerie

“Just surrender and be my pet,” moaned Cherry, her pussy sliding up and down my cock. I groaned, fighting her magic digging into my bulwark. My oath to Gewin held, but it crumbled with every hot, wet slide of her pussy on my cock. Her cunt gripped me, her body so lithe as she hugged me, rubbing her small breasts on my chest.

“No,” I grunted, pulling at the ropes. But they still wouldn’t budge. I was trapped. There was no way to break free.

I would surrender. I would become her pet.

No! Fiona and Aoifa were still free. They would come. My wives wouldn’t abandon me. “I’ll love you as much as them,” Cherry moaned, her pussy molten on my cock. “I won’t let Blossom or Midnight hurt you. I’ll love you and care for you. You’ll be my favorite pet.”

I grunted, teeth clenched against the rising orgasms, my balls building towards another explosion. Over her shoulder, I could see some of the men from the village. They were the other faeries pets, begging to serve them, accepting the whips and flails.

“Keep whipping me, Mistress,” moaned one strapping man, kneeling without restraints while Blossom flogged his ass with a magical flail.

It was pathetic. I didn’t want to be like that.

But Cherry’s pussy ... The faerie worked that hot cunt up and down my cock as she fucked me. She was so tight, her snatch sucking at my cock eager for my cum to spill in her. She cooed in my ear, promising me so much.

But I’d just be a dog to her. Yes, her favorite, but nothing but a hound expected to beg for scraps from her table.

She moaned, working her sweet cunt faster and faster. The pleasure swelled through me. It reached through my body. It was so hard to fight her with that ecstasy wrapped about my cock, massaging me, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

“Please, mighty warrior,” moaned Cherry. “You’re so handsome. I don’t want Blossom and Midnight to hurt you again.”

“I ... do...” I groaned. I could fight the pain, but the pleasure... ? How could I fight pleasure? My body yearned to surrender to it.

“I can hurt you,” Cherry moaned. “If that will make you happy. I want to make you happy. I’ll take such good care of you.”

Her magic reached deeper, tendrils climbing over my mind’s redoubt, reaching closer and closer to covering me in worship for her. I groaned, banging my head back into the rock wall, my balls aching to erupt into her sweet pussy.

Then she suddenly gasped. Her pussy clenched hard as she shuddered. “What was that?”

Blossom turned from whipping her slave and Midnight stopped riding her pet’s cock to look over her shoulder. Blossom’s red butterfly wings fluttered as she spun around, her red hair swaying about her shoulders.

“Someone has entered our mines,” Blossom said.

Hope surged through me.

“Two someone’s,” laughed Midnight. “Maybe they didn’t appreciate our gift.”

“Or maybe they came to thank us,” Blossom said, a dangerous glint in her eyes.

Cherry started fucking me again, moaning, “Take care of them while I work on the mighty warrior.”

Blossom’s wings twitched. She muttered something that had Midnight giggling wickedly. Then the two faeries soared out of the room and down a table, leaving their slaves panting on the bed, both sounding dazed, dominated by their magic.

“Mmm, just me and you,” Cherry moaned. “Isn’t that nice?”

Her magic redoubled its effort to penetrate my defenses, but my wives were coming. Hope buttressed my defenses.


Aoifa

“So, slaves for a mine?” I asked as we walked through the tunnels, passing the missing village men as they used bronze pickaxes to dig out the gems in the walls, adding the gorgeous stones to piles of glittering riches. Unlike gems mined in our world, these came out perfectly cut.

And they were huge. My hand twitched, eager to take a few.

“They’re all naked and whipped, too,” Fiona said, her cheeks blushing as she walked stiffly beside me, looking ahead instead of appreciating all the muscular men around us. Some of them had great assess.

And big cocks.

“Must be female faeries,” I grinned. “They must be using Seamus hard. The idiot must be in heaven.”

“They’re also ensorcelled.” My sister glanced at one. “There are enchantment spirits clinging to each of them.”

“Really? Faeries control spirits like you do? They’re witches?”

“The spirits aren’t being forced to do it.” Fiona face twisted. “They are happy to obey.”

“Great,” I said. I looked around. “So do all mushroom rings lead to here? Is this like the entrance to faerie?”

Fiona shook her head. “Unlike the Astral Realm, Faerie is conterminous with our world.”

I blinked. “What?”

“It matches up location to location. While its geography is different, a mushroom ring leads to the corresponding location in Faerie. If we found another portal, say five miles away to the east, we would exit into our world five miles away and to the east.”

“I see,” I said. “That ... makes some sense. And the Astral Realm ... doesn’t?” I didn’t know much about the Astral Realm. The gods were said to dwell there, each with their own home, and when you died, your soul went there, either to your god’s home, to a place of punishment, or ... just left to wander.

“The Astral Realm is coexistent with our world but not conterminous. It exists all around us equally, but there’s no correlation between locations. The Astral Realm is said to be infinite.”

“How big is that?”

“It’s unending.”

Now that hurt my brain. It hurt my brain so much I almost missed the subtle clue of an impending attack. But I heard the flutter of large wings and, luckily, my instincts worked even as my head ached trying to picture what an infinity was like.

My knife hissed through the air, making Fiona gasp. Purple energy suddenly burst, knocking my knife out of the air as two faeries appeared flying down the tunnel. The one in the lead was red-haired and winged. The one behind her was darker, black wings with purple swirls, her skin even paler.

“Spirits of protection, defend us,” Fiona shouted as a blast of purple energy shot from the red-haired faerie.

I jumped to the side, but it was awkward with my pregnant belly. Instead of the graceful roll, I sprawled on my back, groaning. A red shield sprang up before my sister and me, catching the blast. The purple rippled about the red like water splashing against a wall.

“Twinborn witch,” the red-haired faerie said, her eyes narrowing.


Seamus

Cherry looked over her shoulder as she fucked me, biting her lips. Purple flashes came down the corridor. She frowned, like she was seeing something that I couldn’t. Her hips stopped pumping her pussy up and down my cock, her small breasts rubbing on my chest as she breathed.

“That’s not good,” she whispered.

The magical bonds suddenly felt different. They were still strong, but it was like what was powering them wasn’t as effective. Cherry’s attention had wavered. She was staring down the corridor and not ... focusing on my bonds.

I acted, heaving.

“Gewin, give me strength,” I grunted as my muscles pulled on the magical rope.

The strain ran through my arms. My muscles ached and burned as they pulled. I growled through clenched teeth as I hauled on the bonds. Cherry snapped her head around, eyes widening as she realized what was happening.

The bonds ripped.

“No!” she gasped as I dropped to the floor with a grunt.

My hands seized her, ripping her off my cock. She squirmed in my arms as I wrestled with her, stumbling forward. Her butterfly wings fluttered, brushing my arms and leaving powdery dust on my skin.

“You have to stop,” she gasped as my hands shifted on her squirming body. I had one on her thigh, sliding up her flesh as she squirmed. My other hand tried to grab an arm and twist it behind her back. “Please! I don’t want to hurt you!”

“I’m not your slave,” I snarled back, grasping her arm and twisting it behind her back.

Purple exploded from her. Pain flooded my body. I spasmed, my hand on her thigh shooting upward. Fingers pressed into her pussy as I growled through the hurt shooting through my body. I stumbled forward and fell atop her.

She grunted and squirmed beneath me, pouring the agony into me.


Fiona

The spirits fought me. They didn’t want to obey me. I had to throw out my will, forcing them to obey me. They acted sullen. I was lucky to get the shield up in time. The energy blasted against it as I grit my teeth, keeping my will sharp, holding the spirits in place.

It didn’t make sense. Spirits loved me. I was a twinborn witch. I never had to try hard to get them to obey me. They were happy to obey me.

But the faeries were using spirits, too. They danced around them. The faeries didn’t even have to speak. The spirits just responded out of instinct or maybe through unspoken commands. The fairies thought, and the spirits acted.

Because the spirits were from here. The realization struck me. This was where the spirits came from. They loved the faeries even more than they loved me. They were happy to obey them. And I was making them resist.

Aoifa gained her feet. She dodged out from my shield, her pregnant belly swaying before her. She threw daggers at the black-haired faerie. They hissed through the air, glinting with deadly steel. The swallow-tailed faerie gasped, fear on her face as she dodged around them. The daggers clattered off the wall.

Purple energy followed Aoifa, but my twin sister was fast, racing away.

I focused on the red-haired faerie. I couldn’t just hide behind my shield. I had to attack. My forehead furrowed, sweat breaking out over my brow. I shrank the shield, letting half of the conjuration spirits go.

And then I went on the offensive.

“Spirits of destruction, smite down my enemies,” I howled, forcing orange evocation spirits to surge towards the faerie.

Red conjuration spirits leapt to her defense. Purple energy shot from the faerie. It was like the spirits fed her the power, but she was the one who used it, directing it in a pure form. They clung to her body, pulsing as she threw up defenses.

The evocation spirits clinging to the faerie’s wrist glowed brighter. She stared at me with a wild look in her eye. And then beams of purple energy shot out. They slammed into my shield. I gasped, the force boring through them.

I abandoned my attack, the evocation spirits I controlled surging towards the faerie, powering her beam more. My heart hammered as I reached out my will, grabbing more conjuration spirits with my desire and forcing them into my shield. They danced before me, agitated, not wanting to save me.

“Please,” I groaned to them. “Protect me.”

“The little bit of faerie blood in you isn’t enough,” laughed the redheaded faerie. Her wings fluttered behind her. Something glittered in her eyes.

And then purple enchantment spirits surged towards her. They poured out of the stone and gathered on her round breasts and hairless pussy. They pulsed, feeding energy into her body. I could see it moving through her veins.

And then she exhaled a cloud of purple radiance. It swept at my shield, a fog. My eyes widened. I struggled to turn my shield into a cocoon, to cover myself. But the conjuration spirits fought me. The shield spread wider and wider and...

The fog rolled over me and struck me.

Overwhelming lust surged through me.

The faerie laughed as I turned, gazing at my sister dodging the black-haired faerie’s attacks. She was so beautiful and regal, so graceful with her heavy breasts and pregnant belly. Milk flicked from her nipples as she danced, white pearls soaring through the air. A hunger over came me.

I pounced on my sister.

“Fiona!” Aoifa gasped as I seized her and carried her to the stone floor. “What are you doing?”

I latched onto her pierced nipple, suckling so hard. I groaned as her milk flooded my mouth, her nipple ring twisting as I suckled. It tasted so wonderful. This sweet, hot, creamy liquid flowing into my mouth. I nursed from my twin, gulping down milk as the purple cloud descended upon her.

“Yes,” my sister moaned. “Oh, my sweet sister, yes!”

“Look at them,” giggled the redhead. “Just a pair of horny, human sluts. Eh, Midnight?”

“Mmm, and twins,” laughed the dark-haired faerie. “Blossom, this is hot.”

I ignored them. I didn’t care about them I suckled on my sister’s breast, my hand roaming her body. My tongue played with her nipple ring between sucks. Our pregnant bellies rubbed together. My pussy was so hot. Burning for her touch. Her hands stroked me, finding my tits, squeezing them.

“I need your milk,” moaned Aoifa. “Move, sweet-sister. Let me suckle from your tits, too.”

Still sucking, I maneuvered around her, working across the stone floor of the mine. My breasts were so swollen, so aching to nurse. I gulped down her milk as I dragged my breast across her cheek. My nipple found her lips.

My twin sister suckled.

My pussy clenched. Juices dribbled down my thighs as we suckled at each other’s breasts. We both moaned about the other’s nipple, gulping down the creamy treat. It was so amazing. My nipple tingled as the milk squirted into her hungry mouth. Every suckle shot pleasure to my cunt.

My hips wiggled. It was so amazing.

“Just a pair of hungry sows,” Midnight chortled. “Just pigging out on each other’s milk.”

“And look at her cunt,” Blossom said. I shuddered as a hand dragged up my thigh and reached my wet pussy. “Her pregnant pussy is dripping with passion. She’s getting off on it.”

“How long before they eat each other’s pussies?”

I suckled hard, my pussy clenching. I moaned my disappointment as the faerie’s fingers withdrew. My eyes looked down my sister’s body. Beyond her pregnant stomach was her pussy. She would taste so delicious.

I could lick her. She could lick me.

I swallowed a final mouthful of cream. I swished it through my mouth, loving the taste. My pussy needed satiating. And I knew my sister’s did, too. Her thighs swung open and close as she squirmed on the rocks.

My mouth popped off my sister’s nipple. She suckled hard on mine, gulping down my milk. I screamed out, “Sixty-nine!”

Aoifa released my nipple. “Yes!”

“So pathetic,” laughed Blossom as my sister and I moved. “So easy to control by lust.”

“Not that warrior,” Midnight said.

Warrior ... Seamus?

We were here to ... save Seamus ... I had to focus. We were...

And then my face was between Aoifa’s thighs. We were on our sides, our pregnant bellies pressed into each other’s tits. I hugged her, gripping her ass as I bent around her pregnant belly to bury my face into her pussy while she did the same to mine.

I licked my sister’s shaved cunt, gathering her tart juices, and moaned. Her tongue lapped through my hot cunt.


Seamus

The pain surged through me. I had to stop her. My fingers were in her cunt. I could feel her hot passion about my fingers. She had been close to cumming when I broke free. Her flesh was on fire. So wet and silky.

I pumped my fingers in and out of her, staring down at her face. Her blue eyes widened. Her blonde hair spread out from her face while pleasure shuddered through her. The pain lessened as I fingered her cunt. A smile crossed her lips.

“Mmm, yes, make me cum,” she purred.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt. I stared at them, realizing something. The agony still surged through me, aching every part of my body. But I resisted it. “You must really want to cum.”

“So badly, my pet,” she moaned, wiggling beneath me. “I love cumming.”

“And I’ll let you cum,” I grinned at her, rubbing my fingers together. “I’ll let you cum on my cock. I know that’s what you want.”

“No, no, you’re my pet,” she objected, confusion flicking across her face. “I command you to make me cum.”

The pain flared through me.

I snarled and smeared her pussy juices on her lips. I shook my head, pushing my body away. The purple energy ran across my skin. I rose on shaky legs, my muscles trembling as the agony ate at me. But I was a paladin of Gewin. The god of war girded my limbs with iron.

“No!” I growled, staring at the cave. Moans came from there.

“What are you doing?” she asked as I took a step for the exit l. “I want to cum.”

“Do you?” I growled, staring down at her.

She reached out, grabbing my dick. She stroked it in her hands. I was hard, aching. “I want to cum so badly. So make me cum.”

“Then beg,” I said, seizing her hair. I held her in pained fingers. My body shook. The agony burned through my body. My bones rattled as her purple energy danced over me.

“What?” she blinked.

“Beg for my cock,” I panted. “Say, ‘Master, let me fuck your huge dick so my slutty pussy can cum.’”

Her eyes were wide. A tremble shot through her. Her breasts quivered.

“You’re not like Blossom and Midnight,” I continued, the pain lessening as her brow furrowed. “You don’t like giving orders. You were begging me to be your slave. You didn’t seize me, you were pleading.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.