The Triad and the Village of the Pregnant Beauties
Chapter 2: Faerie Bondage

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Faerie Bondage - The triad investigates the mysterious disappearance of all the men in a village and how their women all became pregnant. Seamus is eager to "interview" a pregnant mother and daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Aoifa – Ke-Thi, Lesh-Ke Mountains, The Kingdom of Haz

“Have you seen my husband?” I asked a pair of naked pregnant women, their skin that deep Hazian dusk, their dark hair falling about their faces.

They both gave me horny smiles. “That big man that came with you?”

“Yeah,” I nodded. Fiona and I had split up to find him. Knowing our husband, he was dick-deep in pregnant pussy right now. He was such a stud. Fiona was still prudish. She had unwound a lot, but she still resisted having fun, complaining about it instead of just embracing it.

Seamus knew how to have fun. It was part of his charm, part of what I loved about him. That and his devotion to my twin sister.

“Didn’t he go off with Kasha and her daughter?” one of them asked the other.

“Oh, yes, that vixen and her little minx snagged him,” the second nodded, envy dripping from her lips. “Oh, he is a stud. And you’re husband?”

I grinned. “My husband.”

“And you let him wander like that? Kasha might try to keep him.”

“Oh, I think my sister-wife would have issues with that,” I laughed.

The first woman shuddered. “She’d probably curse Kasha into a lump of salt.”

“Oh, yes,” I laughed. Fiona wouldn’t. I wasn’t even sure she could, but people thought the weirdest things of twinborn witches and their abilities. “So I better go find my husband before Fiona gets mad. She’s so jealous.”

The second woman’s face paled. “Just go down the lane, pass two houses, go right and down another three on your left.”

“My thanks,” I grinned at them, eyes flicking down. Their ripe bellies were so inviting. And their full breasts swayed, filled with that yummy breast milk.

My mouth salivating, I went to find my husband. Maybe I could join on the fun. Though that would anger Fiona. She took our duties seriously. And now that she had identified the threat to the village, she was eager to get to solving it.

Rogue faeries...

I followed the directions and entered the house. Two women, one a mature beauty the other a budding girl, lay on the bed, their bodies dripping in cum, the air reeking of hot pussy and sex. I breathed it in, savoring the lingering traces of Seamus.

But he wasn’t here.

His armor was. His sword. But not him.

My stomach tightened. I nudged his chainmail with my toe then moved to the bed. Mother and daughter held each other as they slept, pregnant belly to pregnant belly. My brow furrowed as a chill ran through my blood.

Faeries.

I moved to the women, my hand sliding down to a long dagger strapped to my waist. My leathers creaked as I leaned over the bed, shaking the mother, Kasha. She just made a mewling sound, shifting and snuggling closer to her daughter, holding the pregnant girl tight.

“Pater’s cock,” I cursed. Faeries had our husband.

“I see you found our husband first,” Fiona said, a biting tone to her words. “A mother and daughter?”

“He’s not here,” I said, straightening.

Fiona gasped, bending down, touching our husband’s armor. She crouched, her robes parting to reveal her bare, lower legs and soft, doe-skin shoes. She stroked the metal links of Seamus’s chainmail skirt.

“Spirits of Divination,” she commanded, her face so pale, blue eyes wide, “reveal the fate of my husband to me!”

My skin prickled. I couldn’t see the spirits, but I felt when she summoned them. We were united. Somehow, the circumstances of our birth let her manipulate the spirits that permeated the world. Our souls were connected, almost like we were once one being split into two different bodies.

It made my head hurt thinking about it. If it was true, I certainly got the fun half.

Her forehead furrowed. She stood, looking around, seeing things beyond my sight. “The women and our husband were put to sleep. They’ll wake up soon while he was bound and taken away.”

“Where?” I asked.

“To Faerie,” Fiona answered, her face tightening, hand clenching.

“Las’s putrid cum,” I groaned.


Seamus – Faerie

I strained at the ropes about my wrists, my muscles bulging. I pushed off against the wall behind me with my ass, bending at the waist to provide more leverage to my arms spread wide. The fibers bit into my flesh, burning, rasping. I didn’t care. I growled through it.

“I told you they were unbreakable,” the giggling voice said.

“Ooh, but I like watching him strain,” a second voice said, an edge of delight to her words. “Look at him fight.”

“Those muscles,” purred a third voice, smoky and lush.

“But he might hurt himself,” the first voice said. She appeared in the room out of a flash of purple light and drifting, azure motes. She looked like a petite, blonde girl, eyes so vibrant and blue, her breasts small and topped by pink nipples. Behind her back were wings like a butterfly’s, blue with red dots spotting them. They fluttered, holding her up a few inches from the ground. “Please, mighty warrior, stop straining.”

“Oh, but it’s fun when they hurt themselves, Cherry,” the second voice with the edge said. She appeared in a shower of red sparks, taller, her figure curvaceous, breasts large. Red hair spilled about a hungry face, green eyes sharp. Her butterfly wings were bright red with black eyes.

“Blossom!” Cherry gasped, whirling on the hungry-faced faerie. “We don’t want to hurt him. Right, Midnight?”

“We want to play with him,” the purring, sultry voice said. The third faerie appeared. Midnight earned her name, her hair so dark, her body lithe, breasts round. Her butterfly wings were black with swallow tails. Purple whirls swirled chaotic patterns across the night of her wings. “But maybe hurting him can be part of the play.”

“Yes,” Blossom grinned, her red wings fluttering.

“No!” Cherry objected, stamping her foot in midair, making her small breasts jiggle. “Why hurt him? Look at him? Have you seen a human with such muscles?”

“Mmm, they are delicious,” Midnight purred, fluttering closer. The swallowtails of her wings curved down, almost reaching as low as her feet. “They look like marble.”

“Yes,” Cherry agreed, her blue eyes sparkling.

I glared at them and heaved at the ropes again. I was a paladin of Gewin. I would not be the toy of a three faerie. I had to escape, warn my wives of what they faced in the village. Faeries were skilled in magic, tricky, the bastard offsprings of the Goddess of Crime and the God of Lust.

“Please, mighty warrior,” Cherry said, fluttering to me. She reached out, running slender fingers across my chest, her touch igniting fires that rippled through my body. “Stop struggling. You cannot escape. Those are enchanted ropes.”

“Yes, you are ours,” Blossom said, her words hard as she hovered closer, arms crossed beneath her large breasts. “So just surrender.”

I grinned at them. “Make me.”

“Oooh, a challenge,” Midnight said. She licked her lips, her hands sliding up and down her body, reaching for her hairless pussy. None of the three had hair on their pussies, bare and aroused, juices glistening on the sides.

“It’ll be so sweet if you surrender to us,” Cherry promised, her hands moving lower and lower down my body, tracing my muscles.

I fought against the lust shooting down to my cock, but her touch was inspiring, and my dick rose to the occasion. It thrust out before me as I squirmed, swaying, drawing Cherry’s blue eyes. Her wings fluttered faster as she looked down, a smile on her lips.

Her hand reached my pubic hair. She slid through the fiery curls before reaching my shaft. She stroked it, her touch so delicate. My dick throbbed as she climbed it, the tip aching for her touch. I fought my groan as she stroked it, desire bleeding through me.

And magic.

I knew there would be magic in her touch. I steeled myself against it, drawing on my oaths to my god. I was a paladin, a divine warrior, blessed with protections. I raised my bulwarks against her magic even as my dick throbbed harder.

“Doesn’t that feel so good?” Cherry asked. She smiled at me. “Don’t you want to be ours? We’ll play with you and make you feel so good.”

“I’m not your dog,” I growled. “Nor your toy.”

“I think you are, Dog,” Blossom hissed. Her hands shot out, squeezing my balls. Hard.

I groaned, the pain mixing with Cherry’s fingers stroking pleasure across the tip of my dick. I shivered, my body bucking against mixing sensations. I yanked on the ropes, teeth clenched as the pain and pleasure mixed and swirled.

Grew more exciting.

Blossom smiled as she crushed my balls. I groaned, my body thrashing. Cherry’s thumb rubbed circles around my tip, increasing the ecstasy flowing down my dick. It heightened the pain. And the pain heightened the pleasure. They fed on each other, making me thrash, making me want to surrender to their delights.

“Bitch, free me and I will tame your cunts,” I snarled at them.

“Oh, he’s so bold,” Midnight purred, pressing in on the other side of Cherry. Her hands stroked my flesh, adding more delight to meet the pain. She rubbed her round breasts against my side, her pussy riding my thigh. Her shaved lips were smooth and hot, staining my skin in wet passion. “I love it.”

“You’ll love it more when you’re on your hands and knees surrendering to my cock,” I growled, thrashing, pulling hard. Pain burned in my wrists. I was helpless, bound.

And that only increased the excitement. The desire to surrender to the three of them and let them please me swelled...

But I was stubborn. I liked to please. I liked to take my women and show them ecstasy. Bending them over tables, hiking up their skirts, devouring their cunts until they begged for my cocks to fuck them. Virgins and wives. Maids and matrons. I claimed them and fucked them.

“Surrender like a good dog, Slave,” Blossom hissed, her face twisting with cruel delight as she squeezed my balls hard, pain crashing into the pleasure of Cherry’s stroking thumb.

“Beg like a bitch for my cock, Whore,” I snarled back, grinning at her. “You’ll have to do more than that!”

“Because you’re a warrior?” she sneered.

“He is,” Cherry moaned. “Such a warrior. Oh he makes my pussy so wet.”

Then the petite faerie’s blue wings flapped. She launched herself up in the air, rising above me. Her legs spread wide as she fluttered her pussy right to my face. Her thighs wrapped around my neck, her hands grabbing my fiery hair. She rubbed her pussy against my face, her small tits heaving above me, her wings beating.

“Eat me, mighty warrior,” she moaned. “Just make us feel good.”

“So good,” Midnight purred, her hand replacing Cherry’s on my cock, stroking it hard, fast, making my dick ache as Blossom continued mashing my balls.

I winced at the pain while Cherry’s pussy rubbed at my face. She tasted like cherries, that sweet, tart delight. Her slit was virginal tight. Her vulva so hot as she ground on my lips, humping, moaning, in such need of being licked.

Their magic kept shooting through me, buried in with the pain and pleasure, assaulting my will. I clenched my hands, bucking as Midnight stroked my dick faster. Despite being squeezed and crushed, my balls boiled with cum. I ached to erupt.

The stamina Fiona had enchanted me with begged for release. She enhanced me to stay hard, to keep fucking over and over, to have endurance beyond normal men. And it warred within me. Made it harder to fight them.

Especially with Cherry rubbing that hot pussy on my face. She smelled so delicious. I hungered to lick her.

“Please, mighty warrior, eat me. I need it.”

“Yes, please her,” Midnight purred, her hand stroking faster, my dick aching, throbbing, wanting to cum.

“Surrender, dog,” hissed Cherry, clenching harder.

My mouth opened as I moaned. Pussy juices flowed in. They tasted so wonderful. I couldn’t resist. My tongue shot out, sliding through the faerie’s tight slit. Cherry gasped, her wings fluttering faster, her small breasts jiggling over me.

“Yes, mighty warrior!” she moaned out in delight. “Oh, thank you, thank you!”

“Mmm, that’s it,” Blossom groaned. “I feel your will weakening, slave. You are strong, but that means it will be so impressive when you crumble and break. You’ll be begging to wear our collar. Feel our whips.”

The air hissed. I gasped as a whip cracked across my chest. Blossom squeezed my balls at the same moment pain flared across my chest. Midnight laughed, her hand stroking faster and faster at my dick, excited.

“Look at that stripe,” she moaned as her hand flew on my dick. “Hit him again, Blossom.”

“Yes!”

I groaned into Cherry’s pussy as the whip kissed my skin again. The pain flared, sharp and stinging, before sinking into the pleasure. It joined the delight flowing through me, mixing, swirling, enhancing the bliss washing through my body.

I thrashed as the whip kissed me again and again. My tongue churned through Cherry’s pussy as I groaned and thrashed. My mind buzzed. Dizzy waves washed across my vision as my chest and stomach burned.

“Oh, yes, that’s it,” groaned Cherry, her body shuddering. “Oh, you are so good at eating my pussy, mighty warrior. You are pleasing me so well. Thank you!”

Shame burned through me, twisting as I kept licking her. I couldn’t help my self. I groaned and bucked, coming closer and closer to cumming. Midnight must have felt it. her strokes slowed to a teasing crawl, leaving me frustrated, on the brink of erupting.

CRACK!

And the whip...

CRACK!

It kept falling. The pain swelled through me. I was a warrior. I drank it.

CRACK!

Embraced it.

CRACK!

My balls boiled, fed by the heat of her whip.

CRACK!

I wanted to cum.

CRACK!

I wanted to beg for my release.

CRACK!

I was so damned close. Midnight just had to stroke me faster.

CRACK!

Gewin’s mighty cock, I wanted to cum.

CRACK!

But I wouldn’t beg.

CRACK!

“Cernere’s black cunt,” Blossom moaned. “Out of the way, Midnight.”

Midnight released my cock. I groaned into Cherry’s pussy, fighting that begging need. My body thrashed, welted and whipped, the pain pulsing with my heartbeat. I needed my release. I needed to cum.

I just had to ask for it.

Just had to beg like a dog.

Never!

I would never—

Hot pussy engulfed my dick.

“Yes!” Blossom groaned, surrendering first to my cock. “Oh, yes, what a cock! Mmm, this is amazing. It’s so thick and big.”

“Bigger than the others we took,” groaned Cherry, humping so hard against my licking tongue. “Oh, mighty warrior, make us cum.”

“Explode,” Midnight panted, her thighs locked about my waist as she humped her cunt up and down my cock.

I was dizzy from the pain, and the feel of her tight, hot, wet cunt sliding up and down my dick made me sway. My wrists pulled on the restraints. I growled into Cherry’s pussy. My lips locked onto her clit, sucking hard as the faerie-bitched worked her hot sheath up and down my dick.

Pleasure rippled through me. Her embrace was ecstasy. My abused balls boiled with cum. The friction of her tight cunt sent ecstasy shooting through my body, stoking the fires in me. I bucked, the ropes creaking while I sucked so hard on Cherry’s clit.

“What a cock!” howled Blossom. “Oh, Dog, you will be our slave. You will serve us. Pleasure us!”

“Yes!” Cherry moaned, humping so hard against me. “I’m going to cum! I love it! You’re such a stud, mighty warrior!”

“A worm,” Blossom hissed even as she humped harder, slamming her pussy down my cock as she fucked me, her wings beating hard.

“Fuck him,” Midnight moaned. “Cum on his dick! I want my turn on that cock!”

“It’s amazing!” howled Blossom.

And then she came on my dick. The faerie-bitch burst with her hot passion. She erupted fast, turned on by whipping me, hurting me. Her hot flesh rippled about my cock as she worked her cunt up and down my cock.

Massaging me.

Pleasuring me.

My balls ached.

I growled about Cherry’s clit. I sucked so hard on it. The pressure swelled in my balls, screaming out of control.

I bucked and thrashed. Pleasure washed across my face as I yanked on the restraints holding me in place. My balls boiled. The pressure swelled and swelled. It had to explode out of me and into her cunt. It had to flood her.

“Gewin’s mighty cock!”

My cum erupted.

“Yes!” Blossom hissed. “Give us your cum, slave! You are ours, dog! Not theirs! Ours! We own you! Oh, yes!”

She came harder, her pussy spasming silken delight about my dick. I groaned, thrashing, the rapture boiling my mind. Stars exploded across my vision as my body heaved. I breathed in Cherry’s musk, growing lightheaded with lust.

The magic surged through me, trying to enslave my will.

“Mighty warrior!” Cherry howled.

Her sweet, tart juices flooded my mouth. I drank her down as my cock pumped its final load of jizz into Blossom’s cunt. Cherry pulled at my hair as she writhed. She ground her cumming pussy against my mouth as her sweet moans squeaked through the room.

“So good! Cernere’s nimble fingers, he’s so good,” she moaned.

“My turn,” Midnight moaned. “I need to fuck his cock.”

“Yes,” Blossom grinned as she slid off my dick. “And he’s still hard. He has stamina. Collect more of his cum. We have to sever his connection to them.”

“Yes!” Midnight groaned.

“He’s so mighty,” Cherry moaned. Her thighs unwrapped from my neck. Her body fell back and floated away, her wings not even flapping. Her lithe body writhed. “So amazing. It’ll be so much fun collecting his cum.”

Why did they want my cum?

A whip of red energy appeared, clutched in Blossom’s hand. As Midnight impaled her cunt on my cock, her body stretched out horizontally before me like she laid on an unseen surface, Blossom cracked her whip. It stung across my chest, another welt adding to the red lines crisscrossing my torso.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.