The Triad and the Village of the Pregnant Beauties - Cover

The Triad and the Village of the Pregnant Beauties

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Mother/Daughter Pregnant Delight

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mother/Daughter Pregnant Delight - The triad investigates the mysterious disappearance of all the men in a village and how their women all became pregnant. Seamus is eager to "interview" a pregnant mother and daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b for beta reading this!

Fiona – Shesh, Lesh-Ke Mountains, Kingdom of Haz

I took a deep breath, trying to ignore my twin sister’s terrible antics in the bar. “Ten guys before a quarter of an hourglass runs out,” she boasted. “I’ll make you all explode.”

“Las’s cum, but you’re a wild one,” laughed a rough-faced man with the dusky skin of a Hazian, contrasting against my sister’s pale flesh. We were Tuathans from deep in the Lesh-Ke Mountains. “But no woman can make that many men cum that fast. No matter how good she is at sucking cock.”

My sister was a champion of sucking cock. It was outrageous. We were married women. Not that our husband had any more of a grasp on fidelity than my twin. Even now he dandied a barmaid on his lap, a rough hand shoved down her bodice to grope a breast.

I bet he wished it was Alesha’s breast. Six months ago, the last time we were in Shesh, I found my husband taking advantage of the married woman. She was distraught over her kidnapped daughter, and Seamus had used that to seduce her, fucking the MILF hard while promising to give her missing daughter the same loving when she was found.

And he did.

“Them abominations been helping to keep out the bandits that crop up,” the bartender, a sallowed-eyed man said, answering my question. “Guess they ain’t half bad.”

“And Viora is still with them?” I asked. Viora was said missing daughter. She had powers, being the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter.

“Still with that lion freak,” he said. “Damn shame. She was a pretty one.”

“That’s good,” I smiled. “She and Kelmam were so happy when we last saw them.” Kelmam, and many of the men from his village, were changed into half-lion/half-men monsters by a rogue biomancer. Their village’s women, including Kelmam’s sister, were turned into octogirls. They were trying to make a new life for themselves with Viora’s help.

“How much gold, boys?” Aoifa laughed. “Come on. Ten of you before the hourglass reaches here. Or aren’t any of you real men? Afraid I’ll suck more than your cum out of you.”

A raucous laugh exploded from the men. I shook my head. I didn’t like it, but I understood my sister more. Just because she and Seamus strayed from our marriage vows didn’t mean they loved me less. Just meant they were unable to control their raging desires.

My twin was such a slut and our husband a pig.

“That’s more like it,” Aoifa laughed. “Put your money down boys, then drop those trousers and I’ll get to sucking. And you’ll get to cumming.”

“So you’re just an innocent-looking thing to be going around fighting monsters,” the barkeeper said, drawing my attention away from Aoifa.

“I’m a twinborn witch,” I shrugged, twisting my mug of sour wine in my hand. One sip had curdled my tongue. It was more vinegar than a proper drink. “It’s my duty to protect the Lesh-Ke mountains with my twin sister and husband.”

“Yes, he’s doin’ a lot of protecting right now,” he laughed. “Guarding Missei’s titties.”

A woman squealed behind me, drawing my attention. Seamus, my red-haired and brawny husband, had the bar wench’s tits out, groping them with his paler fingers. He was a handsome, imposing man, with a brash and powerful face, all chiseled lines and strong jaw. His fingers were thick, rough with callouses that never failed to stir passion when he touched my body. He was a Paladin of Gewin, God of War, sworn to aid my sister and I on our sacred charge to defend all those who lived in the mountains, Tuathan and Hazian, from the monsters and other infernal threats. We’d fought rogue mages, crazed gorgons, grotesque goblins, and rapacious ogres.

I loved him greatly so I tried to forgive his wandering hands. At least this woman wasn’t married.

“You remind me of me daughter,” the barkeep continued, glancing at me. I shifted in my white robes, pulling them tightly closed so not even a hint of cleavage—not that I had much, my breasts smaller compared to my twin sister—showed. “Oh, yes, just as innocent.”

He made my skin crawl.

“Begin,” the men cheered then one let out a groan. I could hear my sister-wife’s noisy sucks over the cheers. I glanced at her out of reflex.

She knelt naked on the ground, her busty breasts jiggling as she sucked, her nipple piercings flashing in the light spilling from the roaring fireplace. She worked her mouth up and down the thick cock, her blue eyes wild with lust while her short, black hair swayed about her minx-hungry face. Though we were twins, we were not identical. I had dark-red hair that I kept in a long braid, and while she was curvy and voluptuous, I was petite and slim, my breasts small mounds, my nipples unpierced. Only our eyes shared the same vivid blue, and though her face had an earthier hunger about it, you could see the same cheekbones and shape of a nose.

It was obvious we were sisters.

“She’s a wild one,” laughed the barkeeper. “I can see her going on adventures. But you ... So quiet. So innocent.”

His hand crept near mine. I pulled it back.

“Have you heard ‘bout what’s going on down in Ke-Thi?” he asked.

I frowned. “What is going on in Ke-Thi?”

He grinned his thick lips, dark stubble clinging in scraggly patches to his cheeks and fat jawline. “What’ll you give me for the info?”

I shuddered, seeing the hunger in his eyes. Feeling utterly dirty, I coached my voice low in a good imitation of Aoifa. “That depends on ... how big your information is.”

“Oh, it is plenty big,” he grinned. “You won’t be disappointed.”

“I’ve heard that before.”

“Las’s putrid cum,” a guy groaned in the background. “Damn, that was fast. I ain’t ever popped off that fast.”

Aoifa sucked on her next cock.

“I hate to be disappointed,” I told him, leaning forward. “Maybe you should ... prove that your information is big.” I wanted to vomit.

“They say every man in Ke-Thi vanished. Just poof. And now all the women are pregnant.”

I straightened. “The men vanished and the women are pregnant. When did this happen?”

“A week ago, I suppose. News just came in fresh this afternoon. Whole mess of pregnant fillies without any stallions to keep ‘em company.” His grin grew. “Said they were a horny, lonely bunch.”

Seamus would love that. “Thank you for the information. It was very big.”

“So, what choo gonna do for me?”

I reached into my pouch and pulled out a gold dupondius. “For the drinks and the information.”

His hand shot out, grabbing my arm. “That wasn’t what we talked about.”

I arched an eyebrow at him. “Are you sure? I don’t think you can get it up. Spirits of Virility, take away this man’s desire for a day.”

His face paled. He released my hand. “No need for spells, witch.”

Around me, balls of green light danced, the Enhancement Spirits. Only I or another witch could see them. They loved me—I was a twinborn witch—and were more than happy to dart at the man, vanishing into his trousers. His eyes widened as his hardon softened into a limp, soggy vegetable stewed for too long.

“Please,” he said. “I didn’t mean to give offense, witch.”

“Oh, it’s just one day,” I told him. “You can go without sex for that long. Next time, mind your manners with a lady.”

“Pater’s cock, yes,” a man grunted. “Drink my cum.”

“Gods, you didn’t last long enough,” another man complained.

“She’s too damned good,” he sighed.

I shook my head as Aoifa went on to her next one, cum dribbling down her chin. She loved jizz. I swear she would bathe in it if she could. I can’t understand how it was possible for us to come out of the same womb.

I sat down beside my husband, his face buried in busty Missei’s breasts, his face sliding back and forth while she giggled. I folded my arms, sighing, so aware just how small my breasts were. Seamus could do that with Aoifa with ease, but not with me.

His face appeared, red from his excitement, his flowing, fiery hair spilling about his broad shoulders. He grinned at me. “So, what did the barkeep tell you?”

“Beside how much I remind him of his daughter?”

“Hot,” Seamus grinned, squeezing the barmaid’s ample assets. She squealed.

I shook my head. “You are such a pig.”

He gave me that grin, the one that melted every woman’s pussy and parted maids’ and matrons’ thighs. “That’s what you love about me. When I am down between your thighs, rooting in you trough.”

My pussy went hot even as I blanched. “Don’t tarnish our love making with such vile metaphors. My pussy is not a pig trough.”

“No, it is a goddess’s ambrosia, sweeter than Biaute herself. It’s a place to be worshiped.”

My cheeks flushed and my back straightened. “Apology accepted.”

He leaned over and kissed me on the lips, his stubble rough and rasping. I shuddered, closing my eyes. I did love this horny, foolish man. Otherwise, I would never put up with him fondling the barmaid’s tit while he kissed me.

“So,” he said, breaking the kiss. “Learn anything else? Beside the barkeeper’s desires.”

“There is a village of pregnant women where all the men have mysteriously vanished,” I answered.

“Pregnant women?” Seamus asked, his back straightening. “And all their men are missing.”

I rolled my eyes. “We’re there to find their men and figure out why they are all pregnant, not to fuck them.”

“Comfort them, Fiona, my love,” he said. “Comfort. I know you like giving comfort.”

“To you and Aoifa,” I blushed.

“And that time you fucked the Barguest?”

I squirmed.

“Or that time you licked my cum out of that virgin’s pussy, soothing her after my big dick had made her a woman.”

My cheeks were flaming.

“That’s what I thought,” he laughed. “So we leave in the morning?

I glanced at Aoifa, bobbing her head on her fifth dick, sucking so hard, cum dripping down her chin onto her heaving breasts. “Aoifa’s having too much time to leave tonight. And we wouldn’t get far anyways.”

“She is having fun,” Seamus agreed. “They made a sucker bet with her.”

“Yeah,” I nodded, licking my lips, hating the fact that a part of me wished I was on my knees beside her, having fun with my sister-wife, drinking down cum.

Aoifa won her bet with time to spare.


Seamus – Ke-Thi, Lesh-Ke Mountains, The Kingdom of Haz

It was a four day ride through the mountains. A month of storms had washed out many trails, spreading rubble pile that had to be cleared away or were gone entirely, forcing us to take other paths. But late afternoon, we spotted Ke-Thi ahead.

An eager excitement shot through me. An entire village of pregnant women. With no men around to keep comfort them. I had heard a pregnancy gave a woman a rapacious appetite. They were eager for sex and didn’t have to worry about the father of their child, so their appetites became indiscriminate.

I glanced at Fiona riding at my side, wearing her white robes that hid her body. What would she look like pregnant? Her belly swollen round, her breasts growing as they filled with her milk. My dick throbbed in my leather pants, my chainmail rattling as I shifted.

“What?” Fiona asked, her youthful, delicate face furrowing in question, her eyes bright blue. Her braid of auburn hair fell down her back, contrasting with her pristine robes. “Is there something on my face?”

“Just ... thinking about the future.”

“Children?” Aoifa asked, laughing from my other side.

She wore her tight, black leather pants. They clung to her gorgeous legs like a second skin. Her breasts cupped by her leather vest, cut low to give her a delicious amount of cleavage. She had daggers strapped all over her body in a variety of styles, along with her pouch of thief tools and other useful items.

“Are you imagining me pregnant?” Fiona asked, her voice soft. “Do you ... want that?”

“Well, eventually,” I said. “But we’re having too much fun now, aren’t we? Children can wait. We have our sacred duty.”

“To help all those poor, lonely pregnant women,” Aoifa said in a sage tone, her blue eyes wide on her face. She looked almost the same as Fiona, and yet she lacked all of her twin sister’s innocence, instead her face had a vixen, predatory hunger that always boiled my blood.

I loved them both in different ways.

“This is serious. There is something going on here,” Fiona said. “So pay attention while we’re in the village.”

“We should split up,” Aoifa said as we descended into the valley the village lay in, the peaks of the Lesh-Ke mountains rising snow-capped around us. “To cover more ground.”

“Just try not to fuck everyone you can,” Fiona muttered. “And ask questions in between bouts of satiating your libido.”

Aoifa laughed. “Oh, my sweet sister, you would know. You were so horny last night, just begging to have your libido satisfied. ‘Oh, Seamus, worship at my altar! Devour me!’”

I grinned, licking my lips. “I love worshiping at your altar.”

Fiona shifted. “And I love it when you worship me.”

“Twice,” giggled Aoifa. “This village excites you, sweet sister. Just admit it.”

“It ... does,” she said. She had changed a lot since we started adventuring. She was far less repressed, more open about her desires. Her hands went to her belly. “Maybe ... I would like to be pregnant. To carry our husband’s child.”

“Try to remember to ask questions in between bouts of satisfying your libido, sweet sister,” laughed Aoifa.

Fiona’s eyes narrowed, and then she tossed her head, heeling Whitesocks. Her black mare, save for her lower legs were snowy white, trotted ahead of us. Fiona rushed down into the village ahead of us. I shook my head, giving Aoifa a look.

“She started it,” Aoifa pouted, fluttering her blue eyes at me. “I’ll worship at her altar tonight to make it up to her.” She gave a wicked grin. “And you can worship at mine with that big offering in your pants.”

My dick ached more as we followed Fiona down into the village.

The houses were the rough hovels typical of Hazian villages in the mountains, thick walls made of interlocking logs packed with mud for insulation. The roofs were covered in wood shingles and pitched at steep angles to keep the snow from accumulating in the depths of winter.

But the naked, pregnant women walking around was a different matter. They all were rubbing their bellies, swollen round and heavy. All looked days away from giving birth, their tits so round with breast milk, stretched taught, and brown nipples hard. They had dark hair and dusky skin, looking so exotic compared to the fair-skinned Tuathan girls I grew up with.

The women watched me, making my back straight. They all had such hungry eyes. They were horny for male attention. We reached the inn. Fiona had already tied her horse to a hitch post out front and was talking to a group of three pregnant women. Aoifa and I tied up our horses.

“Remember, the questions,” Aoifa grinned before she sauntered off to another group.

“I’ll try,” I said, my cock so hard. So many horny women in need of a man. And only so much of me to go around.

I looked around, savoring them. They were delicious in their own ways, some mature beauties ripened by age to perfection, other budding girls, their petite bodies looking so sexy with such round bellies before them.

It was one girl, fourteen or so, who caught my eye. She was short, her breasts firm cones swollen with breast milk. She cradled her round stomach as she walked to another woman, their features much alike. Mother and daughter.

The girl slipped her arm around her mother’s waist, their pregnant bellies meeting. The girl was short enough she hardly had to lean her head over to latch onto her mother’s nipple. The older woman shuddered as her daughter suckled, cheeks hollowing, drinking her mother’s breast milk.

My dick almost erupted.

I marched to them, hand resting on the pommel of my sword, my chainmail armor clinking. I put on a broad, hungry grin, both their eyes on mine, so dark and lovely. The girl kept sucking while her mother stroked her hair.

“Well, isn’t that a delicious sight?” I asked. “Mother nursing her daughter.”

“I don’t know if it’s delicious,” the mother said, staring at me. “But necessary. It’s been two weeks since I’ve seen a man. And such a ... handsome one.”

I grinned at her. “Two weeks? They couldn’t have been fleeing a pair of beauties like you.”

“We don’t know what happened to them. We just woke up and they were gone.”

The girl pulled her lips from her mother’s nipple. “He’s handsomer than Father.”

“Oh, yes,” the mother said, her eyes flicked up and down me. “You should be careful. It would be a shame if you vanished, too.”

“Such a shame,” the girl moaned.

“Then I need to know everything that happened. A detailed examination of your pregnancies.”

The woman grinned. “I’m Kasha. And this is my daughter, Melia. Our house is just over there. We’d be more than happy to talk.”

“And fuck,” the girl said. “We’re so horny. And fingers and tongues just aren’t enough.”

The mother’s cheeks darkened. “I’ve been pregnant before, but never so ... in need. You must think we’re just the most shameful of hussies.”

“He doesn’t care, Mother,” the girl purred. “Look at him. He just wants to eat us.”

“Talk,” I grinned. “There is so much I need to learn. So I can get your husband back.”

“And my beau?” shivered Melia. “I miss him. He’s a good boy.”

“And your beau,” I promised.

“Thank you,” panted the mother. Then she grabbed my hand. “Let’s hurry and give you all the information you need.”

I didn’t fight as mother and daughter grabbed my arms. Their breasts jiggled, the mother’s so big and lovely, while their bellies swayed. My cock was iron in my leather pants. I stared back and forth between their dark-brown nipples, both beading with white milk.

It was dark inside their house, light streaming through a few open windows. Their hands went for my sword belt, unbuckling it. My chainmail coat rattled as it fell loose, all the weight dragging on my shoulders. I peeled it off with ease, dropping it on the ground.

Their hands went to my brawny chest, touching the scars crossing my muscles, feeling how strong I was. I shuddered, my dick throbbing harder. The daughter leaned forward, sucking on my nipple, tingles racing to my cock.

Her mother unlaced my pants, her eyes sparkling. She knelt before them as the daughter pressed her pregnant belly against me. Her arms went around my neck, her lips finding mine. They were sweet with her mother’s breast milk.

My cock flopped out. The mother seized it, stroking it. Her tongue licked the tip, swirling around it, shooting delight through my body. I groaned, shuddering, kissing her daughter hard, my tongue claiming her mouth. My hand slid down her back, cupping her ass.

“Oh, Mother,” she moaned after breaking our kiss. “Mmm, he’s such a handsome, strong warrior. He’ll save Father and my beau. Then we won’t have to be so horny all the time.”

“Yes,” Kasha moaned between licks of my cock. Her fingers unlaced my boots while her tongue flicked against the tip of my cock.

Undressed, the two dragged me to the bed, pushing me down on it. The sheets were rumpled. The hot scent of pussy lingered around it. There were several damp spots, evidence that mother and daughter had a wild romp with each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.