Time Traveling for Love - Cover

Time Traveling for Love

 

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Martin, call me Marty. I stumbled upon a Time Machine, but I used it for very nefarious reasons.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   White Couple   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Mom stood up to leave, and I got up as well. After she headed to the kitchen, Linda pulled me back down and moved her hand to mine.

“Davey, what do you do all day with school out?” I asked turning my hand over hers and grasping it.

“I like to make models; rockets, spacecraft, aircraft carriers – that kind of stuff,” Davey said.

“Cool,” I said causing them both to laugh at me. “Pretty soon, they might be able to make a computer that you can have in your own room.”

Davey was listening raptly and said, “You really think so, Danny?”

“Danny is joking with you David, we all know computers take up too much space to have one in your room - he’s just playing with you,” Linda said.

“It could happen, who knows?” I replied.

Davey left for his room. Linda scooted over so our legs were touching.

“You really shouldn’t fill his head with that kind of stuff, Danny,” she said.

I picked up her hand and kissed it, causing her to grin at me. I’m in way too deep, but this feels so wonderful.

My 51-year-old brother David, invented a new way to distill oil directly into plastic, and retired a millionaire at the age of 45.

“So, how long are you in town for Danny?” Linda said looking better and better.

“Two days, if I can find a place to stay – I’m down to my last $30 bucks,” I said lying through my teeth.

“Oohh, I’ll ask my Daddy, maybe we can find room for you somewhere, this sofa seems comfortable – doesn’t it?” she said, pushing down on it, and biting her lip.

“Even more with a pretty girl by your side!” I said pouring it on very thick.

“Do you have a suitcase?” she asked.

Busted, oh boy – think Danny ... Marty?

“No, I’m traveling real light!”

“Do you know anyone in town?” she asked moving her lips closer to me.

“The Huckabee’s?” I said. “I have recently gotten to know them.”

“I ... don’t know who they are, but I’m sure that my Daddy will help you all he can,” she said as we touched our lips to one another. She could really kiss!

I pulled her up on my lap as the front door opened and Linda scooted off me as I got up to meet the 39-year-old version of my father, George McTavish.

Linda pulled my face over, wiping my lips with a handkerchief really fast as Dad dropped his briefcase into his chair and put his hat and coat on the wall rack.

“Who is this young man, young lady?”

Linda was a little flummoxed, so I stood and said putting my hand out to shake his, “Daniel Hilts sir, you can call me Danny.”

“Well, Danny, you seem to have impressed my little girl which doesn’t happen easily. She’s been something of a late bloomer...”

“DADDY!”

“Are you staying for dinner, Daniel – my wife is known for her cooking?”

“Absolutely Sir, Mr. McTavish. I met your lovely wife earlier, as well as David, I go to school with your son Marty, we know each other, casually - a few classes together - that sort of thing. I met this heartbreaker earlier today and I may just never want to leave ... this wonderful town of yours. The people here are just soooo friendly!” I said looking at Linda, who giggled.

“Enough of that ‘sir’ business - call me George, please?” he said to me.

“Dinner’s almost ready!” mom yelled from the other side of the kitchen door.

Linda grabbed me and took me to the bathroom where we both washed our hands and kissed a little more. She cleaned me off again and fixed her lipstick.

I pulled out a chair for my sister, then my mother - before I sat down.

“What a gentleman, thank you Danny – you do remind me a little of Martin around the eyes, but you might be a little more muscular than our son, don’t you think so, Linda?” Lorraine asked.

“U-huh,” was all Linda could say.

Dinner was delicious and went well, as we all talked about things. Dad complained that the price of gas went up again to 45 cents a gallon, as I just held myself in check to keep from giving him my opinions on such things.

I helped clear the table as Linda went up to her father and asked, “Danny has no place to stay while he’s in town. Our sofa seems soft enough.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.