Futa Fairies' Naughty Game - Cover

Futa Fairies' Naughty Game

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: Officer Cindy & Deidre’s Hot Menage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Officer Cindy & Deidre’s Hot Menage - The two futa-fairies face off through their proxies, the naughty women they've transformed into futas. Only one side can prevail in this contest of sexual prowess!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Mrs. Fatima Samara

I savored the underage delight of plundering Keily’s cunt. The teenager squirmed beneath me as I pumped over and over into her depths. My futa-cock throbbed in her silky embrace. She quivered, her small breasts jiggling, her green eyes growing dewy with lust behind her glasses.

“Help...” She groaned. “Someone ... I ... Ooh ... Ooh, yes!”

I smiled. Her lusts, inflamed by what the futa-fairies did to us when they gifted us our clit-dicks, swelled through her. She shuddered beneath me, her body undulating now, her hips bucking and rising to meet my thrusts.

“That’s it,” I groaned, my dusky breasts heaving above her as her snatch clenched down hard on my invading futa-dick. “Mmm, you love that, don’t you, my little delight?”

“Yes!” Keily groaned, her thighs squeezing down around my waist. “Oh, yes, yes, fuck me! I need it. Ooh, I need it so badly. You have tits like my teacher. I love it when she fucks me!”

I shuddered, leaning down, pressing my big boobs into her firm, underage breasts. Those delicious titties, topped by her small nipples, caressed my lush mounds. I stared into her eyes, pumping harder and harder, her girl-dick throbbing against my stomach.

For a moment, I felt bad that she would stop being a futanari. That once Summer won, she’d go back to being a normal teenage girl. But my harem waited for me. My sister and our daughters needed my girl-cock.

The pleasure rippled through me with every thrust, drowning my mind in lust. I shuddered, pumping so hard. Her underage cunt gripped my dick like a glove fitted just for my shaft. I buried to the hilt in her over and over, plundering her wonderful depths and enjoying the silky heat of her delights.

She shuddered, her thighs squeezing about my waist as she trembled beneath me. Her whimpers echoed through the room. She squirmed her hips, pumping faster and faster as I plowed into her snatch. I savored her every moan and gasp.

Her hands grabbed my rump, pulling on me. “I’m sorry, Deidre!” she whimpered. “I tried. I did! But she feels sooooo good!”

“You did try, my little cutie,” I purred, ramming my cock so hard into her depths. My pussy clenched with every thrust, the pleasure building my orgasm in my juicy depths. My ovaries tightened, another load of spunk building and building in their, aching to explode out of my clit-dick. “You tried so hard.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Keily whimpered, her body shuddering. “So good.”

“You love being fucked by a futa-MILF,” I hissed. “A futa-Mommy you want to fuck!”

“I want to fuck all the futa-MILfs,” whimpered Keily. “With Deidre! I’m going to...” Her eyes widened and her words trailed off as she stared up into the sky of Faerie.

“Yes, yes, you’re going to cum,” I groaned, burying into her cunt so hard, just a few moments from exploding into her depths, just a few more strokes to my rapture.

“It’s a superheroine!” Keily gasped, her snatch clenching hard on my dick as I drew back for my next plunge. “Like ... Futagirl or something!”

“What?” I frowned as I rammed into her cunt, the friction shooting pleasure down to my ovaries, the ache swelling at the tip of my cock.

I just needed a little more and I would defeat her.

I drew back.

The wind howled and seized my body.


Deidre Reddings

I sprang up from my crotch and darted forward, Ms. Kim’s first attack crackling in the air behind me. Her next formed as icy swirls about the splayed-open fingers of her right hand. The petite, Korean futa stood defiant, her small breasts heaving, her huge cock thrust from her thick, black bush. My own clit-dick bounced before me with my round breasts as I charged across the sandy beach.

The Year’s Divide flowed and gurgled beside us. My red hair streamed behind me.

Ms. Kim raised her hand.

I pushed myself to sprint faster. I was almost on her. I couldn’t let that ice defeat me. Why did every Winter futa have to have magic powers?

She threw her arm forward. White-blue energy surged at me.

I leaped at her.

The chill struck me as I hurtled through the air. I felt the ice flash about my wrists right before I crashed into her. The cold sank into my arms as our naked bodies collided. The world spun around me as we tumbled in a tangle of limbs and hair, her black silk brushing my fiery curls. We rolled on the sandy beach, my futa-cock rubbing past hers.

The momentum pressed me forward atop her body. Our breasts slid together. I felt the kiss of her nipples on mine, shooting jolts through my sensitive body which ended at the throbbing tip of my futa-cock just as it found the rosebud opening of her asshole.

She gasped in shock as my clit-dick buried into her bowels, thrusting past her tight sphincter. She groaned as we rolled to a stop, me atop her.

“Oh, you have got to be fucking me,” Ms. Kim groaned as her velvety asshole clenched on my futa-cock, her shaft throbbing against my stomach.

The cold on my wrists had frozen them together, forming a manacle. But I had managed to get my arms around her before the spell had fully ... solidified or something. Now I had her in a tight hug, her arms squeezed to her side. She struggled and squirmed which slid her asshole up and down my dick.

That felt incredible.

“Ms. Kim,” I panted, my hips pumping away at her bowels, driving my dick into her hot depths. “Mmm, your daughter, Yunjin, is always saying how much fun it is visit your business. She loves her part-time job.”

“No, no, no,” Ms. Kim groaned as my girl-cock plunged into her hot asshole. Her delicate face, her skin this lovely shade of pale olive, twisted as the pleasure rushed through her, her futa-dick throbbing against my belly. “I had you! How did you do this?”

“Just lucky!” I panted. “I mean, you’re the one whose magic has my hands pinned beneath you, forcing me to hug you.”

“I know!” She groaned, her bowels clenching down so hard on my futa-dick.

That velvety anal sheath felt so amazing around my futa-dick. I groaned, pleasure shooting through me. My ovaries ached to cum, to release a flood of jizz. All the exhaustion swimming away from Officer Cindy had generated in my limbs melted away.

How could I be tired when I was buried into Ms. Kim’s delicious bowels?

I groaned, the pleasure warming my body. She squirmed beneath me, digging my bound hands into the sand of the beach. Her arms flexed, trying to get free of my tight embrace. But she couldn’t. All she did was make her bowels feel incredible as they clenched around my girl-dick. My orgasm built faster and faster. I thrust into her asshole with a hard frenzy, my body just aching to cum in her and defeat her, to beat her and...

Beat her...

I needed to work with her. Us Summer and Winter faeries had to come together. If we didn’t fight, there had to be a way out of this. A way to force the faeries to let us all keep our girl-dicks and leave us alone. My sister, Keily, was counting on me. Neither of us wanted to lose our futa-cocks.

“Ms. Kim,” I groaned, unable to stop my hard thrusts into her bowels. I fought my pumping hips, but ... It was so hard. She felt so good. “There’s a way for us both to—”

Cold surged out of her body and into me. My words cut off as icy hands seized almost every muscle in my body. My mouth lay half-open, my tongue wiggling behind my teeth. I breathed, my tits rising and falling, pressing into her small mounds.

“And of course you’re still hard,” muttered Ms. Kim. She started wiggling and thrashing harder, trying to wiggle off my dick and out of my embrace.

I groaned out wordless pleasure. I couldn’t even move my toe, let alone my lips to shape my words. Such frustration surged through me along with the ecstasy shooting out of my dick. I just wanted to work with the Winter futas.

Why did they have to be so darned stubborn?

More and more whimpers burst from my throat as she wiggled, stirring her bowels around my futa-cock. The velvety pleasure sent tingling waves of heat washing through my frozen body. My pussy clenched, juices trickling out of my snatch as she squirmed.

“Come on,” Ms. Kim moaned. “Just ... Why did you have to hug me so tight?”

Her futa-dick throbbed against my belly, her precum flowing.

“I just need to ... To get out ... of your ... embrace!” Her face contorted, her bowels clenching down hard on my dick. “Why do you have to feel so good in me?” She glared at me, such anger flashing across her features. “You won’t beat me. I’ll get free!”

All she had to do was release her magic. If she realized that ... She could get out from beneath me and refreeze me. I moaned in rapture again as something widened her eyes. She stopped moving, staring up at me, a smile crossing her lips.

I whimpered, a mix of pleasure and concern.


Officer Cindy Matheson

I ripped the Arab woman off Keily with my wind. The mature futa’s dusky body writhed, her big breasts heaving. I flipped her over onto her back and yanked her legs apart. I stared between her thighs, black bush soaked by her juices, her futa-cock thrusting from the folds of her pussy. Her dick twitched, glistening with Keily’s juices.

“Officer Cindy,” whimpered the teenager. Her hands grabbed her futa-dick and fisted it so hard, pumping away, lost to the lusts the futa-fairies had given us all. “You saved me.”

“It’s my job,” I said with a shrug, then stared down at the Arab futa. “Mmm, Ms. Kim was so mad at you for escaping. I bet she’ll suck my dick so hard when she learns that I beat you.”

The dusky futa fought against my winds. She slipped on the sand like it was Teflon. I had to fight to hold her in place, the sand blowing away from her as my wind gripped her wrists and ankles hard and tight.

“What?” the Arab futa gasped.

“You can hold her?” Keily said in awe. “But she can make herself so slippery, nothing can hold onto her.”

“You can’t slip away from the wind,” I said, not really caring how any of this magic crap worked. I had this Arab futa. One more down. One more step closer to winning.

And then I’d find that naughty minx. Deidre had escaped me for now. But I could fly. I could zoom upriver and find her in a minute. I would fuck her so hard and defeat her. I’d ensure that Winter’s futas kept their cocks.

Kept all the fun.

I settled between the Arab futa’s thighs. I trembled in utter delight, staring down at her as she squirmed. Her breasts heaved. Her eyes flashed with fear. And lust. They stared at my pale girl-cock thrusting from my black bush.

I grinned at her, stroking my girl-dick, still wet with Deidre’s pussy juices. “Mmm, you’re going to be the second futa I’ve defeated.”

“No, no, please,” groaned the Arab futa. “My harem needs my girl-cock. They love me. They love my dick.”

“If they love you, they won’t care if you have a clit-dick or not,” I purred, rubbing my cock’s tip against her pussy, feeling the heat of the MILF’s juicy snatch. Her shaft twitched on her dusky stomach.

I thrust into her depths.

She gasped, her tits heaving. I sank to the hilt in her, savoring the heat of her cunt. It gripped me like nothing I had ever felt, this silky sheath that molded to my shaft. I savored it, my dick throbbing with the pounding beat of my heart. I would fuck her so hard. I would punish this naughty futa for trying to defeat cute Keily.

I drew back my hips and—

“Holy fucking shit!” I screamed, pain shooting up my girl-dick. The futa’s cunt gripped me so tightly I couldn’t even pull my cock out of her. When I tried to jerk back my hips, my shaft stretched right at the base, feeling on the verge of tearing off of me. “How are you doing that? You’re so wet! You can’t be this tight.”

“It’s her powers,” Keily moaned. “She can increase or decrease her friction or something. I wish I had had superpower like both of you.” She fisted her cock faster.

I couldn’t move at all. Even a little pull back had that tearing pain flare up around the base of my cock. It was far, far too important, too sensitive, to abuse in this way. I whimpered, seizing my breasts, rubbing my nipples, trying to stimulate myself another way if I couldn’t fuck my clit-dick in and out of her snatch.

“You’ve just put off our defeat,” I panted. “I’ll cum in you eventually and...” My eyes widened. “Keily, you have to make me orgasm! Fuck me!”

“Yes!”

The teenager hopped to her feet, her firm titties jiggling. She pushed up her glasses with her left hand, the right glued to her cock, pumping up and down it. She sprang over the Arab futa’s right thigh to land on the sand behind. The girl grinned.

The MILF moved her legs, her calves brushing Keily’s.

I groaned. “She didn’t.”

“She did,” Keily panted. She squirmed behind me, glued to the Arab futa’s lower legs. “But I still got you. Don’t you worry.”

Unable to fuck me now, held in place by the MILF’s contorted legs, Keily leaned over and nuzzled her face between my butt-cheeks. I shivered as she pressed her face into my crack, her tongue sliding down until she found my asshole.

And rimmed me.

Her tongue danced about my asshole. She swiped and swirled it, making me groan and quiver. My pussy clenched and delight shot to the tip of my girl-dick buried into the MILF’s hot cunt. I grinned down at her.

“You can’t stop a futa from coming,” I groaned. “You can only delay her.”

The MILF shuddered, her pussy clenching so hard on my dick. Delight surged up it as Keily’s tongue probed at my sphincter. She pressed past it, wiggling into my bowels. I groaned as she invaded my hot depths.

As she swirled her tongue around inside my bowels, her fingers found my pussy lips. She stroked them on the edges, circling my vulva and brushing my silky pubic hairs. She sent such wondrous delight surging through my body.

And then her fingers penetrated my snatch.

The teenagers slim fingers wiggled through my juicy depths, stirring me up. I loved it, drinking in the stimulation. Her tongue and digits caressed my naughty bits. My futa-cock throbbed in the impossibly tight embrace of the Arab futa’s cunt as I came closer and closer to my climax.

“I got you,” I grinned at her. “You thought you could avoid justice, but I always get my futa.”

“Yes,” she whimpered, the pleasure taking over her self-control. She twitched, her large tits jiggling. “Yes, you’re going to cum in me! I ... I should care. But...”

“You want it,” I panted. “You can’t help it. Your body craves my jizz pumping into you, setting off your own orgasm.”

“Yes!” she hissed.

Keily slid a third finger into my pussy, pumping faster and faster. The silky delight of her digits met the wicked heat created by her tongue wiggling around in my bowels. She moaned, her hand still fisting her own girl-cock, making that rhythmic slap-slap of futa masturbation.

The pleasure built inside of me. It assaulted me from three sources, with little sparks flaring from my nipples. My cock savored the MILF’s squirms, that silky cunt sliding around it now. The tight grip vanished. The MILF didn’t care any longer. She surrendered to the inevitable.

I let her fuck me, her futa-dick bouncing on her dusky stomach as she whimpered and moaned. Her big breasts jiggled before me. Her hot cunt worked around my dick, shooting delight to my pussy. My snatch clenched on Keily’s plunging fingers, increasing the delight she churned in me.

And her tongue...

That wicked, naughty tongue probed so deep into my asshole. The futa-teenager drove me wild with it. My back arched, my big breasts bouncing before me a I drank it all in. I twisted and pulled on my nipples, giving myself every bit of stimulation I could.

“I’m sorry, my star!” the Arab futa moaned. “Ranya! Naila and Basima! I’m sorry, Ayesha!”

The Arab MILF exploded. Her cum fired from her futa-dick. Her white jizz splattered her heaving breasts. I groaned as her pussy writhed about my dick. Such a wonderful heat breathed my futa-cock. Such delight washed through me, leaving me feeling dizzy, the stars washing about my eyes.

I groaned as the pressure built and built in me. Everything assaulted my senses. Keily’s tongue probing my asshole, her digits plunging into my cunt. My fingers twisted my nipples. And that MILF’s cunt ... That hot pussy sucked at my dick.

My ovaries tightened.

“Yes!” I howled.

And erupted.

The pleasure shot through my body. Jets of cum fired out of my dick and into her snatch. My entire body bucked and heaved. My eyes rolled back into my head as the bliss assaulted my mind. They drowned me in utter rapture. I whimpered in delight. Juices flooded down my thighs. Gushes of juices that squirted out around Keily’s fingers.

My cum pumped over and over into the MILF’s pussy. I stared into the Arab futa’s eyes as she squirmed and groaned. Her snatch milked my cock, so hungry for the futa-cum that signaled her defeat. She didn’t care.

At this moment, the rapture consumed her. Nothing else mattered but her pleasure.

My rapture drowned my mind.

Green energy danced around her. My cum fired the last time into her pussy. And then she vanished. My futa-cock suddenly twitched and bounced before me, dripping with pussy juices. They only trace of her remaining.

“Yes!” Keily moaned, her hand stroking her dick fast, building towards her own orgasm.

“Now it’s time to find that naughty Deidre and teach her a lesson!” I groaned, my lusts surging through me.

“What?”


Mrs. Fatima Samara

The green energy carried me away. I blinked my eyes, my rapture dying, futa-cum leaking out of my snatch. More coated my tits as I sat up on the soft, green grass and stared around at the three other futas. Cassie, whom I’d been helpless to protect, had her arms around Kimmie, the other futa-cheerleader. She sat disconsolately, defeated.

“Mrs. Fatima,” Dr. Rita said. “Tell me you got like three of them. Tell me Deidre has a chance.”

I shook my head. “Only one.”

“Fuck!” Kimmie groaned. “It’s three on one. Deidre’s out there all alone. We are so totally fucked.”

“I fear we are,” Leanan Sidhe said. “For my dearest Miss Deidre has not the fire the rest of you had. Bean Sidhe made a clever ploy choosing Miss Keily as her patron. I fear she has well-neutered Miss Deidre.”


Ms. Ji-Woo Kim

I made my body stop moving, my eyes widening in realization. If I kept squirming, I would make Deidre cum in me. I didn’t know what to do. She was frozen on top of me, her body squeezing mine tight. I couldn’t escape her embrace. Her futa-dick was buried so deep into my asshole. Her thick shaft filled me to the hilt.

It felt so nice in me.

I stared into her blue eyes. They moved, darting around as she whimpered and groaned. She made the cutest sounds. Her body felt so nice on me, too. Her round, youthful tits pressed into my smaller breasts, our nipples caressing. And her dick...

Her dick was buried to the hilt in my asshole.

My futa-cock throbbed between us, drinking in the feel of both our sleek stomachs. I groaned, the pleasure boiling through my mind. There had to be something I could do ... I just had to ... Why did her dick have to feel so nice in me?

My hips moved again. They stirred her girl-dick around inside my bowels. I let out whimpers of delight. I knew I had to be in charge here. That I had to do something to get out of this. But ... But ... it couldn’t hurt ... Just for a few minutes.

As long as she didn’t cum ... I could enjoy her girl-dick.

“Ooh, Deidre,” I groaned. “I wished Yunjin had a futa-cock.” That would be so nice. To be fucked by my daughter. To share the women of my office with her, both of us plundering their holes together. Oh, that would be so hot. With another futa in the office, I could have more employees.

My hips thrust and pumped, working my asshole up and down her girl-dick as much as I could. My futa-cock throbbed against our bellies, the tip drinking in the silk of our skin. My pussy clenched, the juices flowing down to her cock and buried in my bowels.

“Ooh, yes, you feel so good in me, Deidre,” I panted, the rapture bathing my mind, giving my thoughts what they craved.

I squirmed my hips more. I stirred her big girl-dick around inside my bowels. She stimulated me. My velvety sheath absorbed the delight of her shaft filling me. The friction rippled heat through my body, building the ache at the tip of my dick.

An ache that had to be satiated.

My ovaries grew tighter as my pussy heated up. The stimulation brought my cunt closer and closer to a boil. I groaned, her fiery bush pressing against my snatch. That ticklish delight sent tingles racing through me, increasing the temperature of my twat by tiny increments at a time.

My arms, pinned to my side by her frozen embrace, twitched. My fingers dug into the sand by my hips. I whimpered, working my hips faster and faster. The rapture built and built in me. Such delight surged out of my asshole and rippled through my body.

“Oh, Deidre, yes!”

She groaned, her eyes growing glossy with her lust. Her futa-cock came closer and closer to spurting into me. I knew that was bad, but ... But I didn’t care. I just had to feel that hot, teenage girl-cum firing into my snatch.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I hissed.

She moaned louder.

My bowels clenched on her dick. I squirmed on the sand, the heat burning in my bowels. Such wondrous delight shot through me. My girl-cock throbbed inside of her. I shuddered in delight as my ovaries tightened and tightened.

Then the explosion came.

My futa-dick spasmed about her bowels. My shaft writhed about her girl-dick, milking her cock. Hot spunk spurted between us. My shaft pulsed with each explosion. Deidre moaned louder, her eyes squeezing shut as I trembled beneath her frozen form.

“Oh, Deidre, cum in me!” I screamed out as the rapture boiled my mind. The heat melted my thoughts. “Flood my asshole!”

Deidre let out a throaty scream of rapture.

Her futa-dick erupted.

I shuddered, my writhing asshole savoring every hot spurt of her girl-spunk into my depths. She bathed my bowels with it. The jizz swirled around inside of me. I savored it. I let out loud whimpers of pure delight as she filled me with more and more of her spunk.

She drove me wild. My eyes rolled back into my head. The delight burned so hot through me. It had me twitching and squirming in utter delight.

And then the blue light swirled around me. Winter’s icy grip seized me and ... Darkness engulfed me. I floated for an eternity, my body wracked by bliss, my bowels suddenly so empty. I wanted to whimper, but couldn’t make a sound here and—

Appeared surrounded by frozen, austere beauty.

The busty futa-fairy hovered above me, her violet hair spilling about her angry face. “Really? Really? Are you fucking kidding me, Ms. Kim?”

“Sorry,” I whimpered, futa-cum leaking out of my asshole.

“You lost to a frozen futa!” B shook her head with violent denial. “To Deidre!”


Deidre Reddings

The moment Ms. Kim vanished, I collapsed into a groaning heap. I squirmed on the sand, my futa-dick throbbing beneath me, aching from cumming so hard in her asshole. I sucked in deep breaths, my tits rising and falling as my heart raced.

Pleasure buzzed through me and...

I could move.

The icy grip had vanished with Ms. Kim. I let out a giggling burst of euphoria. I had defeated a Winter futa even without any magic powers. I didn’t want to beat her. I needed to unite with them. I had to find Keily and—

“Keily!”

Officer Cindy had darted off in the direction of Keily. Something had drawn the futa-cop’s attention. Had a Summer futa found my little sister? Had the futa I loved been caught by someone on my side? Was she in trouble?

I had to go help her.

I groaned and pushed myself to my feet. My body buzzed with pleasure. Behind me, I heard someone shouting, the voice carrying on the wind. I whirled around, staring down the river. I could see a slim figure running down it, her body slim.

“Keily?” I asked. It looked like her.

“Stop!” my little sister screamed, her words just understandable.

At the first howl of wind, my stomach twisted. In the strange half-night/half-day sky of the Land of Transition flew Officer Cindy. Her pale body almost shone, one side bathed by silver moonlight, the other by golden sunlight.

Then the hurricane struck me.

I screamed as the winds drove me to the sand hard. Swirling gusts seized my wrists and elbows, yanking me spread eagle. A hot thrill shot through me, mixing with my fear. My helplessness, only enhanced by my legs spread open and my pussy available to be penetrated, sent such a wild lust through me.

My snatch clenched. My futa-dick throbbed.

I grew so juicy.

“There you are, you naughty futa,” purred Officer Cindy as she landed near me. Her breasts jiggled and heaved before her. Her futa-dick throbbed and twitched with the beat of her hard. She fell to her knees, her dark eyes glossy with lust. Pussy juices dripped from her cock, her shaft soaked in them.

She had just defeated a Summer futa. And ... I knew I was the last one left. That it was Officer Cindy and Keily versus me. Officer Cindy stared at my cock, her head cocked to the side as she studied it.

“I saw you defeat Ms. Kim, you wicked futa,” she purred, stroking my thighs. She leaned over, studying my futa-dick. “But your cock isn’t wet like mine is.”

“Please, don’t do this!” Keily shouted as she raced closer.

“You fucked her asshole, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” I gasped, my pussy clenching, aching to be filled by her futa-dick. The excitement of being bound and helpless had me trembling. My entire body ached to be penetrated. To be fucked hard by the futa-cock. “Listen, there’s a way for us all to keep our futa-dicks.”

“I’m not falling for that again,” Officer Cindy purred.

A gag of swirling air stuffed into my mouth. It felt so strange, the winds caressing inside my mouth, playing with my tongue while forcing my jaws open. I could only moan again, unable to communicate.

I let out a scream of frustrated lust. Why wouldn’t they listen to me?

“Mmm, I can smell Ms. Kim’s sour musk on your dick,” Officer Cindy purred.

She stroked my pussy lips as she leaned in and ran her tongue up the length of my cock. She tasted that sour musk decorating my dick. A tremble of rapture shot through me. My toes curled in the sands. I let out a groaning whimper, squirming at the pleasure her tongue created. My eyes squeezed shut. She felt sooooooo good.

Her tongue reached my crown, swirling about it. My pussy clenched, my limbs spasming in the embrace of her wind. My eyes squeezed shut. I sucked in deep breaths, squirming on the sands, my whimpers rising above the babble of the river.

“Mmm, she tastes good on your dick,” groaned Officer Cindy, such lust shining in her brown eyes. I gasped as her fingers penetrated my pussy. “I can’t wait to get back into your pussy. But a few more licks won’t hurt.”

Keily raced closer. She was my only hope now. But what could she do? There was only one thing she could do. She had to be the one to convince Officer Cindy to help us.

I caught my futa-sister’s eyes over Officer Cindy. The flushed-face Keily pushed up her glasses, nodding her head. She understood. It was all on her. I shuddered as the cop’s tongue reached the tip of my futa-dick again, relief passing through me.

Keily could convince Officer Cindy to join our side. It wouldn’t seem like a trick from my sister.

“One last taste,” Officer Cindy promised me as she brought her lips to the base of my cock thrusting out of the folds of my juicy pussy. “One last savor of Ms. Kim’s ass staining your clit-dick. Then I fuck your cunt and—”

Officer Cindy’s eyes bulged wide.

My sister didn’t speak, didn’t make any pleas or explain how we had to work together. Instead, she fell to her knees behind the futa-cop, her small tits jiggling, and rammed her futa-dick hard into Officer Cindy. The cop’s words became a surprised gasp. She shuddered and ran her tongue up my dick as my sister pumped away hard. The cop’s tongue reached my crown again, caressing it.”

“Ooh, yes, you didn’t cum, did you, Keily?” the futa-cop asked.

“No,” Keily moaned. “I need to fuck your asshole so hard.”

“Yes!” Officer Cindy said.

I groaned. This wouldn’t help. Keily could cum in Officer Cindy all she wanted, it wouldn’t defeat the futa-cop. It wouldn’t convince her to join our side and take a stand against the futa-fairies. I moaned, struggling so hard against the winds gagging me and binding me spread eagle.

And failed to escape.

I leaned my head back, closing my eyes, hating how horny I was. This lust that the futa-fairies gave us to...

I frowned.

The lust they gave us to keep cumming.

I let out another frustrated moan, wanting to blurt out my realization to Officer Cindy and my sister.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.