Futa Fairies' Naughty Game - Cover

Futa Fairies' Naughty Game

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Becca & Kimmie’s Bondage Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Becca & Kimmie’s Bondage Fun - The two futa-fairies face off through their proxies, the naughty women they've transformed into futas. Only one side can prevail in this contest of sexual prowess!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Becca Brittany

My heart hammered in fear while pleasure still buzzed from my body. My cock dripped with the last drops of cum, drenched in the pussy juices of Dryad. But that damned fey had melted into her tree after her tree grabbed my arms. She left me bound, vulnerable.

And one of Summer’s futas had found me.

Kimmie, a teenage beauty with brown hair framing a round face, stood before me. Her youthful breasts were firm and perky, her futa-dick nudging my slick shaft. She had such a naughty look on her eyes as she caressed my face.

“Ooh, yes, I am such a fan of the futa-reporter,” Kimmie breathed.

“Please,” I whimpered as she grabbed her girl-dick and slid its tip down my wet shaft to nudge at the folds of my pussy. It shocked me how nice that felt. Despite the threat it represented—if she came in me, I would be out of the game and Winter would be down a futa—my snatch drank in the sensation, wanting to be filled by her clit-dick. “You don’t have to do this.”

“Do what?” the teenager asked. She looked to be my daughter’s age, sixteen or seventeen. “Fuck your cunt?”

I whimpered as her dick pushed into my snatch. My big breasts jiggled before me, my blonde hair sweeping about my shoulders and face. My silky sheath drank in the delight of her cock sliding half-way into my depths. My own futa-dick rubbed into her belly, my tip throbbing, drinking in the sensations.

Such joy burned in her brown eyes. She could tell how much I loved being filled by her. I shuddered, my arms pulling at the branches holding me tight, binding me in place. The tree rustled, almost like a giggling laugh.

Fucking Dryad!

“Ooh, yes, you want to feel my big, throbbing futa-dick in your hot snatch, don’t you, Becca Brittany?”

“Yes!” I snarled, hating to admit it. “Just fuck me! Make me cum and get this over with.”

“But where’s the fun in that?” she asked, pulling her dick out of my snatch. She looked around. “I wished we had more of an audience. It would be so hot to have this filmed, broadcast on live TV. Imagine all those women cheering me own, enthralled by my naughty antics.”

I groaned, my dick quivering, my pussy clenching, missing her dick. I wanted that, too. I loved being filmed. It was so hot when my daughter sucked my girl-cock on live TV. Or when I fucked another woman while the cameras rolled, pumping my cum into ass, cunt, or mouth.

“Just fuck me!” I moaned, pulling harder on the branches. I wanted to escape. But the helplessness made my pussy so wet. Juices trickled out of my snatch. I couldn’t believe it. What was wrong with me? But Kimmie was so cute. If I was going to lose, at least I would explode on her dick. “What are you waiting on?”

“This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me,” she purred. “I have the Becca Brittany at my mercy. Every girl at my high school wants to suck your futa-dick.” Her hand grasped my shaft, stroking up and down it. “I can’t pass up the opportunity.”

A sudden hope blossomed in my mind. Maybe she didn’t understand how this worked. Maybe she just thought she had to make me cum. But if my girl-jizz spurted into her mouth, she’d be vanquished. I’d win one for Winter and bring us one step closer to keeping our futa-dicks.

“Yes, yes, do it!” I purred. “I love having my fans fluff my dick. I bet you’re just as good as my daughter.”

“Mmm, let’s find out.” She fell to her knees, breasts and cock bouncing before her. She licked her pink lips hovering right before my girl-cock.

She kissed the tip, not sucking on it at first, but moving her lips about it, moaning. Then her tongue brushed the crown, gathering my precum leaking out. I shuddered as, slowly, her lips spread over the tip, her mouth enveloping my cock.

I groaned, feet shifting on the dried leaves, the tree rustling above. I felt Dryad’s eyes on me, watching us from inside her oak tree. As the wind blew through the branches above, they sounded like they were sighing.

Making the same noises I did.

Kimmie’s hot mouth sucked on my dick. My big tits bounced before me as I whimpered. My pussy clenched, more of my juices running down my thighs. Her tongue danced about my cock, shooting pleasure to my pussy. I didn’t fight it. I embraced the rapture.

“Oh, Kimmie, yes, fluff my big futa-dick,” I purred. “Mmm, you are just as good as my daughter.”

That wasn’t a lie. She sucked as good as my seventeen-year-old daughter Jenna. She had the same passion, that same desire to drink my futa-cum. I shuddered, beaming at the stupid futa-teenager worshiping my dick. I would fill her mouth with all my jizz.

And win.

“Yes, yes, suck my cock,” I groaned, shifting my hips, my breasts bouncing. “Ooh, you’re so good at it. Start bobbing your mouth, too. Oh, yes, just like that. I love that. And ... fuck yes! You’re so good. Damn, Kimmie! Just the best!”

Kimmie stared up at me, her brown eyes glossy with lust. She bobbed her mouth, sucking and slurping. Saliva ran down her chin as she worshiped me, her brown hair dancing about her shoulders. She stroked my thighs. Her fingers climbed higher and higher, tingles racing ahead of them to my snatch. Her digits reached the shaved folds of my pussy, stroking my juicy labia.

She thrust three fingers into me.

“Fuck, yes!” I howled, bucking in the branches embrace. My big tits heaved before me, slapping together. “Oh, Kimmie, that’s it! Such a good cock-sucker!”

She moaned her delight, loving my praise. She pumped her fingers faster and faster in my snatch, stirring up my pussy. My cunt clenched down on her, the delight racing to the tip of my futa-dick buried in her mouth. My toes curled into the leaves, the pleasure rippling through my body.

She wiggled them in me, every thrust of her digits bringing me closer and closer to cumming. My dick throbbed in her mouth. I whimpered as she swirled her tongue around my spongy crown. My tip drank in such sweet delight, the pleasure racing through my body.

I swayed, half-supported by the branches binding my wrist together. My knees grew weaker as the pleasure built and built in the depths of my cunt. My eyes rolled back into my head, stars dancing in my eyes.

I was so close.

But I didn’t say it. No, no, I didn’t want to spook her.

“Such a good cock-sucker,” I whimpered. “Oh, Kimmie, yes.”

She sucked harder, pumping her fingers in and out of my pussy. She stirred my cunt to a hot froth. Her left hand grabbed the base of my girl-cock, stroking it. New delight rippled down my shaft and into my pussy. My ovaries boiled.

My face tensed as my orgasm swelled. I stared down at her as she looked up. Such hungry eagerness flashed in her eyes. She craved my futa-cum spilling into her mouth. She wanted to please the famous Becca Brittany.

“Yes!” I gasped, my ovaries tightening. I trembled, on the verge of my orgasm. I needed only a little more. A few more sucks, a few more pumps of her fingers, then I would have her.

I would fill her mouth with my futa-cum and defeat her!


Keily Reddings

I left behind the statues made of ice, situated on rolling, snow-covered hills. Each statue was more beautiful than the last, capturing women in all manner of poses, some sleeping, some thrashing in orgasmic delight, others posing to show off their naked body. Each was sculpted to translucent beauty, capturing such minute details from individual pubic hairs to fine eyelashes.

It was almost like they were real and turned into ice.

I shuddered at the thought. So it was such a relief to leave them behind and enter the Land of Transition. I stared down the valley at the river dividing it. On my side was autumn, the grasses dull and withered, on the other side was spring, everything so vibrant and green. Even the ponds, dotting both sides, appeared cleaner and fresher on the other side.

I took a deep breath. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to find my sister so badly. But what would we do? Which one of us would get to keep her futa-dick? I rubbed my pregnant belly. I had my sister’s daughter growing in me. And she carried my child.

At least we had that. No matter what.

I took a deep breath and descended the slope. I moved from bush to bush, looking around. I was terrified of finding anyone. If I found a Summer futa, should I try to fuck her and win? Or should I just let her enjoy my body and lose?

I didn’t want to give up my futa-dick. But ... I didn’t want to take Deidre’s away. I was so happy for the last month, the both of us enjoying each other’s throbbing cocks. And now B and Leanan Sidhe were ruining it all with their dumb game.

I reached the bottom, passing the ponds. Reeds grew along the edges, ending in lush cattails. Mature frogs croaked as they sat on lily pads, dead leaves floating in the water. I bit my lip, coming closer and closer to the river bank.

Pale skin moved on the other side.

I gasped, falling on my belly behind the reeds and stared across the river at the Summer futa descending the slope. I trembled on the ground, not sure what to do.


Becca Brittany

I whimpered, standing on the cusp of my orgasm, ready to feel Kimmie’s mouth with all my yummy futa-cum. She sucked so hard, so eager for my cum. Her three fingers reamed my juicy cunt, sending delight surging through me.

I was about to defeat her! Just one more suck and—

And then her mouth popped off my dick. Her left hand fisted my girl-cock, aiming it at her tits. “Yes, yes, cum on my breasts, Becca Brittany!”

“What!” I howled, trembling, my pussy clenching on her plunging fingers. Her hand flew up an down my shaft, brushing the crown. “I thought you wanted to swallow my cum!”

“And lose the game?” she grinned. “Sorry!”

“No!” I howled as my orgasm exploded through me.

The branches holding my wrists creaked as I bucked. My cum fired out of my cock. White jizz splattered across her teenage titties. I painted her underage breasts with ropy jizz. Pearly lines crisscrossed her heaving, perky mounds. She groaned in delight, aiming my cock low, making sure my cum didn’t splatter her tits.

Her fingers wiggled in my spasming cunt. Dual pleasure raced through my body. Waves washed out of my pussy while pulses fired from my dick. My eyes rolled back into my head, my mind drinking in my orgasm

“Oh, that’s so good,” she panted, fisting my dick and squeezing out the last drops of my cum onto her tits. “Becca Brittany came on my tits!”

“Yes!” I groaned, pleasure racing through me along with frustration. I thought I had her.

She let go of my cock and pulled her fingers out of my pussy. I panted as she rose, my cum spilling down her round tits. I took a deep breath, the pleasure buzzing through my body. This was it. Now she would end it.

I lost.


Kimberly “Kimmie” Miller

“Ooh, that was so much cum,” I purred, my pussy on fire from the risk I took. I ran my hands up my belly to my jizz-coated tits and massaged Becca Brittany’s futa-cum into my breasts. My fingers brushed my nipples, making my futa-dick tingle. “You are amazing.”

Resignation filled Becca Brittany’s face. “And now you’re going to fuck me.”

“Yep!” I grinned, savoring this moment. “I was a big fan before you became a futa.”

“You mentioned that,” Becca muttered, her eyes flicking down to my futa-dick. She licked her lips, eager to fuck it.

My own pussy clenched, that same itch burning through me. It was so hot taking the chance of her cumming in my mouth. It made me so wet. And I just knew that such a risk would make me cum so hard again. “But since you became a futa, I’ve wanted to feel you in my snatch so badly. And since Summer’s going to win, this is my last chance.”

“What?” she gasped as I did a high-kick.

Cheerleading since I was eleven had made me limber. I rested my left ankle on her shoulder, doing a wide split that pulled apart my pussy lips. My futa-dick throbbed against her stomach while the tip of her girl-cock rubbed on my juicy snatch.

“You’re insane,” groaned the futa-reporter as I pressed my cunt down her shaft.

“I’m just horny,” I groaned, her big clit-dick spreading wide my pussy lips. “And if I can’t get the thrill of public exhibitionism, then this is the next best rush.”

I bottomed out on her futa-dick, feeling her all the way in me. I balanced on my right foot, my girl-cock throbbing as it rubbed against her belly. I undulated my hips and stirred her shaft around inside my cunt, stimulating my silky flesh.

Delight rushed through me.

“Let’s see if I can bring you to the edge,” I purred, “or if I make you explode in rapture in my cunt.”

“Oh, god, you’re dumb,” Becca groaned. “I love it.”

“Me being dumb or my pussy on your dick?”

“Both!”

I shrugged. “It’s fun being young.”

I pumped my cunt up and down her futa-dick, my snatch drinking in the friction of her huge shaft reaming me. I groaned, my cock rubbing against her belly as I fucked her hard. My firm tits jiggled and her big boobs quivered, her right tit rubbing against my left leg. My toes curled, my left ones brushing her blonde hair, the right digging into the leaves on the ground.

Such delight surged through me. This wicked thrill that had me shivering and shuddering in delight. My eyes widened at the pleasure building inside of me as I worked my cunt up and down her futa-dick, feeling her girth stab over and over into me.

“Oh, Becca Brittany,” I moaned. “That’s such a good cock. Mmm, this is so hot. I love it. I’m fucking the Becca Brittany.”

“Yes, you are,” the blonde MILF moaned, her arms swaying overhead, gripped by the tree. I had no idea how that happened, but I was so glad it did.

It let me have so much fun.

“I’m going to cum so hard into that underage cunt, slut,” she hissed.

“Ooh, yes,” I hissed. “I bet you love cumming in teenage twats! Like your daughter’s cunt!”

“I love fucking my daughter!”

“Mmm, I’ve seen that blonde cutie working her snatch up and down your cock,” I moaned, my snatch clenching on her dick, massaging it. She throbbed inside of me, her hips thrusting forward, fucking me. “You love fucking her!”

“Yes!” she hissed, blue eyes sparkling.

God, this was such a risk. My futa-dick throbbed against her belly, twitching and bouncing on her skin as we fucked each other. I kept pumping my snatch up and down her shaft, my pussy so hot. Juices ran down my right thigh, making me feel so wicked, so naughty.

If I messed up, I’d lose. I was taking such a risk, but it made the sex incredible. My orgasm built so fast. It swelled in my ovaries. I could feel a massive load of girl-cum building and building inside of me, just so eager to explode out and coat her in my cum.

I shivered, staring at her big breasts, my dick aimed up her flat belly at them. I whimpered, picturing them coated in my cum. My pussy clenched down so hard on her dick as I slammed down her shaft, a groan bursting from her lips.

Her face twisted in rapture. She came closer and closer to cumming.

But my orgasm built swiftly.

I should stop this. I should pull off of her, let her calm down. Then just fuck my dick in her and cum. I could end this and score another victory for Summer. But I couldn’t. My cunt was on fire. My orgasms brewed inside my depths, growing so fast. Instead of stopping, I fucked my pussy up and down her girl-cock as fast as I could.

I drank in the sensations.

And so did she.

“Fuck,” she moaned, swaying in the embrace of the tree, the branches rustling overhead. They almost sounded like a woman groaning in rapture. “That’s so good. I’m going to cum so hard in that snatch.”

“I bet you are,” I whimpered, loving the risk, knowing at any moment she could erupt into me.

I slammed down her cock. My dick twitched on her belly. My pussy drank in the friction of her shaft sliding so deep into me. Heat surged to my ovaries. My eyes widened. A violent shudder wracked my body.

I came.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I howled, beating her to the punch.

My futa-dick erupted. She clamped her mouth shut and looked up as my cream splattered the bottoms of her heaving tits. Jizz splashed off her mounds, drops spraying across my own breasts and face. I tasted my salty futa-cream as the pleasure surged through me.

My pussy convulsed. It writhed about her dick as I trembled in orgasmic delight. Becca kept thrusting her hips, fucking her dick in and out of my convulsing snatch. She gasped, panted. I could tell my spasming sheath brought her closer and closer to cumming.

I had to move. I had to pull my cunt off of her dick.

But she felt so good pistoning in and out of my spasming pussy. My futa-cock erupted again. More girl-cum splattered her tits, painting my stomach. I whimpered, moaned, my spunk mixing with hers on my body. My cunt convulsed so hard about her girth, milking her clit-dick, eager for her cum to be in me.

But I would lose.

“Yes!” Becca howled, thrusting forward. I could hear it. Her orgasm was about to erupt.

I threw myself back, cartwheeling off her dick. She popped out of me. Hot cum splattered my back and hair. I squeezed my mouth shut as I came upright, her jizz splashing across the side of my face and then adding more pearly delight to drip down my tits.

“No, no, no!” she howled in frustration, her body quivering as her orgasm surged through her again.

I threw up my arms in the air like I would on the field, a cheerleader showing off her stuff. “Yes! Pussycats always win!” I did a high-kick, flashing my pussy at her as she spurted her cum. It splattered my upper thigh, almost getting me. “Woot!”

She groaned, swaying, her hair plastered about her sweaty face. I bounced towards her, full of such zesty energy. I couldn’t help myself. I grabbed her big boobs, licking my own salty jizz off her tits. I sucked on her nipple, making her squirm and moan.

“Almost had you!” she panted, the tree rustling overhead.”

“Yes, you did,” I groaned after popping my mouth off her nipple. Then I turned around, shaking my ass at her. I grabbed her cock. “I have one more hole to enjoy your dick in.”

“Oh, fuck, yes,” she gasped as I guided her big, throbbing clit-dick between my tight ass, nudging my sphincter.

“Uh-huh,” I panted and backed my asshole down her dick. This was so dumb.

And made me so wet.


Deidre Redding

My legs should be sore after trudging over the strange plains I just crossed. Everything was cantered, the surfaces flat and smooth but meeting at strange angles. It was like the grass had grown over some strange, geometric pattern that lasted for miles and miles. I traversed up slopes and down others. I walked more today than I had since the summer when my family went hiking up on Mount Rainier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.