Danville Bitches
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a spin off from my original series, Danville Divorced Bitches Club. Much remains the same but there have been some changes in characters as well as the direction of the story. This arc is meant to stand alone but, if you haven't read it, I would suggest you do read Danville Divorced Bitches Club in order to get a good understanding of the background, specifically the bugs and their effects on the characters. Enjoy!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Teacher/Student  

This is a complete fantasy of my own creation. Since it is my own world, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. All characters practice good hygiene which means showers are only mentioned when a part of the sexual activities. This series is a continuation of The Danville Divorced Bitches Club. It can be read on its own but you may want to read the previous series in order to understand the background as well as the power of the bugs. Please enjoy.

Laying on my back, I put my arms straight out so they could cuddle up to me. The two mothers were gently caressing my chest and tummy, making sure to stay away from my cock. I was so relaxed I was almost asleep. Indhira said something to Mom in a very low volume. I wasn’t one hundred percent sure but it certainly sounded like she was telling Mom that she and I should move in here and share the house.

The following morning saw the families in a turmoil. Since last night’s sleepover hadn’t been planned, Rick needed to get home in order to change into clean clothes for school. Not wanting to be distracted by Indhira, his little Indian love goddess, deciding to shower with him, Rick decided to postpone that for home as well.

Finally arriving at school, Rick found himself unable to concentrate on his studies. His mind, his annoyance, was brewing up. Rick couldn’t get the activities of the previous evening out of his mind. Not the sexual part, it was his interrogation of Sasha.

Rick had it firmly planted in his mind that the pastor’s young admin assistant, was being held back by her mother. Not sure if it was just what she said to him about her mother but the facial expressions, the hidden nuances in her speech he thought he detected, led him to believe she and her mother shared a semi abusive relationship.

Initially, Rick had been annoyed with Sasha but he needed to acknowledge that the young woman was only doing her job. One of her duties included limiting access to the pastor when needed. She had not known at the time that this did not include Rick. At that time, she didn’t even know who Rick was and the new role he played in the pastor’s life.

Now, she knew she was never to thwart Rick’s needs to speak to her or, even, to see her. It had been Rick’s intention to punish Sasha for her insolence the previous afternoon. He was pleased with himself that he had reconsidered his decision before forcing any amount of humiliation on Sasha.

That decision, however, left him with another direction to go in with regards to the pastor’s young admin. On his lunch break, he phoned the pastor’s office leaving instructions with Sasha for her and the Pastor to clear her schedule right after school, about four o’clock. He also told Sasha that he wanted her mother available to him at that time as well.

Rick spent the rest of the school day physically present in his classes while occupied elsewhere mentally. Indhira was waiting for him, as requested, after the final bell of the day rang. Ravi would be spending the next few hours with Diana, celebrating their alone time in their own special way. Before separating from the mothers, Ravi had slipped a small container with air holes punched in it to Rick. The container held a selection of the bugs.

Rick and Indhira entered the pastor’s building to find his two conquests awaiting their arrival. He gathered up all three women, leaving one sitting in the waiting room, and entered the pastor’s office. Once inside each woman, including Indhira, received a deep, passionate kiss from the teenager.

Once their affectionate welcomes were concluded, Rick took a seat in the chair facing the Pastor’s desk. The women were all taken slightly aback since they naturally assumed Rick would take the seat of authority behind the desk. Fortunately it was a swivel chair which still allowed Rick to take charge of his harem.

With Indhira sitting on his knee, Rick launched into the reason for his abrupt visit.

“Sasha, you are the reason we are all gathered here today,” he began. A troubled look came across the young woman’s face. Before she could say anything, Rick continued speaking.

“I sensed when we met last night that you are a very troubled young lady. I feel that your mother has inserted you into her own lifestyle as a vent for her need to dominate and humiliate others. Pastor, do you think I might be on the right track here?”

Sasha was quite bewildered by the direction of this conversation. Her gaze kept flitting from person to person before stopping on the Pastor.

The Pastor took a moment to consider her response.

“I think you are right, Rick. Sasha’s mother Eva is a deacon here in my ministry. She often runs roughshod over others in my congregation enforcing her own viewpoints while ignoring anyone else’s.”

“And, with Sasha specifically?” asked Rick.

“Yes, I would have to agree. Eva is very domineering when it comes to her dealings with her daughter. I have tried to speak to Eva about this but I feel I have not been forceful enough myself since she has not made any changes in her own behaviour. Truth be told, I have even considered banishing Eva from the congregation.”

“Banishment may be too severe at this point. I would like to involve myself in this matter and see how we can resolve it,” said Rick.

Rick watched Alexis very closely for her reaction. He could see a variety of emotions flit across her face. He could sense the struggle within Alexis as he recognized she was extremely reluctant to surrender control of her ministry to Rick in any shape, way, or form.

Very low toned, Rick said to her, “Alexis, I want this.”

“Of course, Rick,” she responded. “How can I help?”

“I want you and Sasha to send Eva in and wait to be called back as well. Indhira, you will, naturally, stay with me.”

Nodding their acceptance of his wishes, the two women left the office to send Eva to meet Rick and Indhira. While the older woman was entering the room, Rick slipped a few bugs out of their portable home, into his hand. Standing before her, he put his arm around her back ushering her to a chair. Of course that was when he introduced the bugs to his newest conquest. He sat back down in his original chair, next to Eva’s, to allow time for the bug bites to work. In the meantime, Rick invited his little Indian love goddess to regain her seat on this lap. Seeing this, Eva’s face mounted a look of pure incredulity.

Not bothering to restrain himself, he pulled Indhira’s lips to him. Needing no further cue, the golden woman of Rick’s desire began to give him passionate kisses, deep kisses, soul kisses. Rick tightened his embrace of her, leaving a hand to caress her itty bitty titties.

Once he felt sufficient time had passed for the bugs to do their magic, Rick broke away from Indhira’s beautifully soft lips. He adjusted her position so he could see Sasha’s mother clearly while still continuing to caress Indhira’s tits.

Rick eyed the mother and was very underwhelmed. The woman had a very stern cast to her looks with her pointy noise, sharp chin, and slash of a month. The woman did not appear to make any efforts in her appearance, she did nothing to soften her look, no makeup or other cosmetic enhancements.

Her clothing could best be described as frumpish. As had Alexis and Sasha the previous night, the mother wore a similar granny gown type of sack over her body. The bag like dress was loose fitting, completely hiding her form.

Rick did nothing to hide his appraisal from the woman. She plastered a haughty, sneering look on to her face.

“Eva, that’s your name, right?”

“Yes.”

“Eva, stand up when you’re talking to me.”

Rick and Indhira could see the woman struggling within herself to not comply. This made Indhira snicker at the woman. Eventually, the mean mother conceded the first battle to Rick.

Once, she was standing before him, Rick said, “I don’t believe you to be a very nice woman, Eva. Take off your dress. I want to see what you’re hiding under it.”

“Why would you think that? I’m a very nice person,” said Eva still with the haughty look and tone of voice.

“I will not undress for you, young man. Why would you think I would?”

“You will, Eva, simply because I said so. Lose the dress now.”

Unable to resist the spoken commands any longer, Eva started to undo the buttons of her dress, all the while saying, “I can’t imagine why you think I would undress for you anyway, young man.”

“You can refer to me as “sir”, Eva.” With the dress crumpled at her feet, Rick ran his gaze over her once again. To his surprise, the new mother didn’t have too bad of a figure. She was sort of “middle” of everything. Medium height, middle sized breasts, middling attractive legs. Nothing special, just middle-ish.

Rick was somewhat surprised at her choice of undergarments though. Although she maintained a dour outer presence, she liked soft, soothing, and sexy satin close to her body. And, quite surprisingly, she also wore stilettoes on her feet.

“Eva, it has been explained to me that you have been very rude to your colleagues here at the ministry as well as to your own daughter. Lose your bra.”

“I am not rude in any way to the people...”

“Jump up and down,”

With the bra in the piled up dress tossed carelessly and Eva jumping up and down forcing her tits to bounce haphazardly, Eva continued her thought seamlessly.

“That I work with. And especially not to my daughter. I love my daughter.” ended a defiant looking Eva.

“Did you not coerce Sasha into eating your old pussy, woman?” demanded Rick.

“Well ... I ... uh ... um...”

“Haven’t you forced her to eat your pussy, you old hag?”

Still bouncing, boobs swinging, Eva responded, “Sasha wanted to.”

“Did she now? Do you think she will agree with that statement?”

Still bouncing and swinging, the woman was beginning to gasp for breath, “Of course, she would.”

“We’ll just ask her then,” said Rick. “Indhira, mommy, will you ask Sasha and Alexis to step in here, please?”

The older woman, the hag, must have thought this was permission for her to stop bouncing and get dresses. Rick quickly corrected her understanding.

“Keep bouncing, hag, and leave your clothes where they are,” Rick commanded her.

“They can’t see me like this,” Sasha’s mother objected.

Just at that moment, Indhira ushered the two newest members of the harem to the inner room. Both sets of eyes shot out of their respective eye sockets, awed by the sight of the middle aged, topless woman jumping up and down, making her tits bounce. A moment later, Sasha was fighting back a smirk and losing the battle.

“Sasha,” began Rick, “this hag says you wanted to engage in oral sex with her. Is that true?”

Sasha looked wildly around the room before whispering, “No.”

“Did she force you to eat her pussy?”

Sasha nodded wordlessly.

“Did you ask this hag to eat your pussy, Sasha?”

Another wordless shake of her head.

“Hag, are you going to call your daughter a liar?”

This time, it was the hag who was wordless. Although she knew she needed to keep bouncing. Her swinging tits were beginning to pain her.

“Sasha, I believe your mother needs to be punished for treating everyone around her, including you, so horribly. Would you like to punish her for me, Sasha?”

A gleeful nod accompanied by a hissed yes was all he needed to know.

“Good, girl, now sit on that chair, please,” said Rick pointing to the appropriate chair.

When Sasha had made herself comfortable, Rick gave the hag a new set of instructions.

“Stop jumping, hag. Crawl over to your daughter on your hands and knees.”

Everyone in the room could see the hag was trying to find a way to reject Rick’s directive. Eventually, she was on her hands and knees in front of her own daughter.

“Take off her shoes, hag. I want you to lick and kiss her feet from the soles to the ankles. Get your tongue between her toes and around her nails. Do a good job.”

Sasha was smiling like a Cheshire Cat as she watched her mother comply with Rick’s command. Leaving the mother and daughter to their enjoyment, or lack thereof, Rick led the pastor and his Indian mommy to the couch on the opposite wall.

He asked if they would share some kisses while he re-familiarized himself with their bodies.

“As if,” Rick chortled to himself.

By twisting his head, he could look around his two harem members to see Sasha’s mother laving her daughter’s feet with her tongue. Deciding they could do without his active participation, he turned his attention to Indhira and Alexis.

While the two women made out with each other, Rick ran his hands over their bodies. He was fascinated by the differences in the two of them. Just feeling them up over their clothes was turning him on. Trying to ignore his chubby, he kept feeling them and watching them.

Back to Sasha and his mother, Rick asked, “Sasha, do you think your mother deserves a spanking for treating you and the others the way she has been?”

“Oh yes, Rick, she certainly does!” exclaimed the daughter.

“Would you like to do the spanking?”

A delighted squeal was heard from the daughter.

“Can I, Rick, please?”

“Hag, lie across your daughter’s lap in the spanking position.”

Meekly, the older woman complied with her latest directive.

Once she was laying across her daughter’s lap, Rick instructed her to pull her panties down. The hag struggled within herself to fight the need to obey Rick’s instructions as well as to get herself shed of her form fitting, French cut panties. Seeing her mother’s discomfiture with the situation, Sasha was grinning gleefully at the entire situation wondering how she was lucky enough to be able to pay her mother back for a lifetime of ill treatment.

Rick was not very interested in observing the hag’s humiliation. In fact, he was not interested at all. His interest lay more in Sasha and the emotional, physical, and sexual abuse at her mother’s hands that she had endured. Rick wanted her to achieve her comeuppance and was pleased he could be the vehicle that delivered it.

Delegating the entire chore to his tiny, caramel skinned goddess, Rick asked her to make sure Sasha enjoyed the experience but didn’t overdo things. Rick didn’t want the physical indignities to be heaped on the hag to leave permanent damage. He felt the emotional toll on the young woman’s mother would be sufficient. After all, mere spanking would do nothing more than leave bruises. And those he would want to see for himself later.

In the meantime, Pastor Alexis was present and more than willing to help Rick pass his time waiting for the episode across the room to finish. Rick tugged the pastor close to him on the couch. Immediately, his hand went to her magnificent mammaries. Loving his touch, the pastor pushed her bounteous breasts hard up against Rick’s exploring hands.

Entirely focused on the Pastor, it barely registered on Rick that he could hear the hag crying, almost screaming, at the punishment being inflicted on her matronly ass. The Pastor was garbed in her traditional granny gown and another battle ensued. In this case, Rick and Alexis were struggling to release the pastor from her dress.

Rick heaved a sigh of relief? Excitement? Sexual desire? When the pastor presented her nipple hardened, bra enclosed breasts for his inspection, inspect he did. Rick used his senses of touch and taste on the pastor’s tits. Pulling the pastor even tighter against his own body, he craned his neck towards hers. Rick licked the pastor from the tops of her tits upwards to her throat and neck, alternating licks with kisses on the smooth skin.

Alexis took Rick’s face in her hands in order to bring their lips together. Expressing her enamor for her new man, Alexis kisses were long. They were passionate but not sexual as yet. They were flush with deep meaning. Rick returned the kisses with the same feelings they had been delivered with.

From the other side of the room, Rick was able to hear the progress being made as gauged by the wailing and crying from over there. Not too say the chuckles from Indhira and the gales of laughter from her protégé were quite revealing as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.