Danville Bitches
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a spin off from my original series, Danville Divorced Bitches Club. Much remains the same but there have been some changes in characters as well as the direction of the story. This arc is meant to stand alone but, if you haven't read it, I would suggest you do read Danville Divorced Bitches Club in order to get a good understanding of the background, specifically the bugs and their effects on the characters. Enjoy!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Teacher/Student  

This is a complete fantasy of my own creation. Since it is my own world, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. Since all characters practice good hygiene, showers are only mentioned when a part of the sexual activities.

This is a continuation of The Danville Divorced Bitches Club. It can be read on its own but you may want to read the previous series in order to understand the background as well as the power of the bugs.

*I wanted, needed, to put Alexis in her place. I determined to avoid her tits as much as possible. I had the girls manoeuver her into the reverse cowgirl position. Maygan guided her into position while Mom held my prick up in order to spear it into the Pastor’s pussy.

Ravi and his mother were in the same position affording them both a view of the virgin fucking of my pastor. Virgin to me at least. I was pleasantly surprised by the heat emanating from her loins and the tightness of her pussy.*

With no further ado, I fucked the pastor, soon leaving her screaming her first orgasm of the night into the air.

Over the next two weeks, life had fallen into a fairly mundane routine. Between school and other non-sexual activities, there just wasn’t a lot of time available to any of us. This was to be our final year of high school putting us all under some amount of pressure.

Mom and I had pretty much moved back into our own home. I had a terrific mother. Amazingly hot ebony perfection. Mom would fuck or suck me whenever I asked and, occasionally, even without me asking.

I missed Indhira. She would drop by our place to have coffee with Mom and I but seldom was there sex involved. The sons and I would meet back at Ravi’s when time allowed but it seemed we spent more time playing basketball on the backyard court or playing video games more than discussing or planning sexual events. It struck me as very odd that we weren’t interested in pushing sexual barriers any further but I really wasn’t any more motivated than the other sons were.

I saw Maygan at school for the most part. Nothing had changed with her, she was still the hottest teacher in school, flaunting her body to her students within the limits established by the school board’s dress code. Maygan was working on her Master’s in Education this semester leaving little time for our playtime.

Ravi and the sons had tried different experiments when time permitted to leave me out of the cycle of the bugs’ lives and effects. Nothing they had tried seemed to work. The bugs flourished on any of the sons’ skin cells but I was still the catalyst the bugs needed to work the dominance effect.

We sons had put together a process that worked. Jimmy and Mark were always getting laid by our school mates at the expense of their academics. Neither intended on going to college so they were just marking time anyway.

(More details about the activities of Mark, Jimmy and their mothers will be found in an upcoming series tentatively called Danville High.) Ravi and I were sitting at his diningroom table one Thursday afternoon working on a report for our shared physics class. Ravi had assumed the role of tutor as he breezed through this shit while I had to work at it. I was much better in the non science related courses and would be Ravi’s tutor in those.

Indhira, our golden goddess, brought Ravi and I coffees and suggested we take a break. Not willing to argue a wonderful suggestion, I pushed my chair back from the table. Indhira’s mode of dress had changed over the months since the bug bites. She tended now to wear shorter dresses or skirts and tighter tops showing off her petite yet delectable figure.

Seeing me appreciate her presence in the room, Indhira perched on my lap. It had been a while since we had shared any intimacy, Indhira and I. Putting my arm around her, I hugged the little creature tight to me while we exchanged kisses. Deep, slow, passionate kisses. This petite sexpot never had any difficulty raising my interest, or my dick for that matter.

Not wanting to leave her son out of the makeout session, Indhira leaned in his direction to exchange kisses with him as well. She was leaning so far over to get to Ravi’s lips that she was in danger of falling. I supported Indhira and her incestuous soul kisses with her son by holding on to her firm yet small breasts.

Before we could go any further, Indhira broke it off to make another suggestion.

“Ricky, we haven’t been together in weeks now. Why don’t you and your mother come for dinner?”

“Sounds good to me, I’ll call Mom,” I responded.

“What about calling Maygan as well?” asked my Indian beauty.

“Nah, Maygan has class tonight. Working on her Master’s doesn’t give her much free time.”

Indhira pretended to think for a few minutes before making another suggestion. I knew she was pretending as it was becoming clear that she had her own agenda. Ravi’s mother knew Maygan’s schedule as well as I.

Conceding the win to my little goddess of cocksucking, I beat her to the punch.

“I guess we could invite Pastor Alexis to dinner as well,” I said.

Indhira wrapped her arms around me giving me as big a hug as she was able.

“Goodie!” she exclaimed. Her grin, her laughter, and her absurd word choice brought laughter to her son and I.

“Don’t bother calling your Mom,” she said, “because she’s already on her way. I called the good pastor but she begged off saying she needed to work on her next sermon to her congregation this weekend.”

I told you Indhira had her own agenda coming into the room, hoping to present me with a fait accompli. I dug into my pocket for my phone. If this is what Indhira wanted, I would provide. Ravi sat quietly, grinning all the while.

“Pastor Alexis?” I asked when a sexy voice answered the phone.

“No,” responded the voice,” This is Sasha, the Pastor’s admin. May I help you?”

“I’d like to speak with her, please.”

“I’m sorry,” said Sasha, “but she isn’t taking any calls right now.”

“Please tell her Rick is on the line,” I said in a very definitive tone of voice.

Sasha was putting up a fight. “She has asked not to be disturbed but I will let her know you called.”

I lost it. Who was this bitch to argue with me?

“Just tell her I’m on the phone!”

Without another word, the Pastor’s admin hung up the phone. Fuck, how dare she!

Of course, I called right back. No one answered, leaving me to forget about it or to call again. Ravi was laughing his ass off watching and listening to me trying to get through to Pastor Titty.

I hit redial. This time, it was the Pastor who answered the phone.

“Who is this? What do you want?”

“Alexis, this is Rick.”

“Oh ... um ... Rick ... how have you been?”

“I am horny and want your big tits wrapped around my cock tonight.” I was usually more polite to all women but her admin had pissed me off.

“I ... I ... don’t ... um ... think ... I can, Rick,” the Pastor stammered out. With no immediate response from me, she continued, “I have to write my sermon for Sunday’s congregational gathering,” she said with more determination in her voice.

“You can do it tomorrow, I want you here tonight.”

“Yes, Rick,” the pastor responded in a vanquished tone of voice.

“Wear something sexy for me, Alexis.”

“Yes, Rick, I will,” the pastor answered.

“Bring Sasha with you,” I commanded the pastor.

“I will if she wants to come. Or maybe she is busy,” said the Pastor.

“Get her here. I want both of you here at nine tonight.”

“Yes, Rick, I’ll do my best.”

Without a word, I ended the call. I had been so focused on the call I hadn’t noticed that Mom had arrived. Nor had I noticed she was trying to cram as much of Ravi’s monster cock into her mouth as possible. Go Mom!

Still wearing my sweats after school, Indhira had found my cock relatively accessible. Kneeling before me, she smiled up, and nodded her head encouraging me to lift my ass so she could pull my pants off. Never wanting to argue with this waiflike little golden hued vixen, I obeyed.

Without prompting, I also removed my shirt knowing Indhira was, no doubt, going to ride me to orgasm. And, I loved her itty bitty titties crushed against my chest hair.

Not disappointing me, the minx removed her skirt revealing she had been wearing crotchless panties. The object of my lust, and an amount of love, definitely had an agenda when she brought her son and I our coffees earlier.

There was to be no procrastination, no foreplay, to our lovemaking. Ravi’s mother straddled my legs, wrapped her delicate hands around my dick, and lowered herself onto me in one move.

“Arrgh!!!” I gasped out. Indhira’s pussy matched her other dimensions in all ways. Her pussy was equally tiny. Her pussy was equally hot. And her pussy muscles gripped my cock so, so tightly.

Not wanting to forego her tits, I yanked her top overhead. Not that she needed one anyway, my golden goddess was wearing no bra. I wasted no time wrapping my lips around one nipple then the other. I took turns nipping at one nipple after the other. I took her boobs in my hands, squeezing them together before pulling them wide apart.

Mom’s yipping and yelping took my attention away from Indhira. Not that this slowed her down for even a second. Ravi’s mother continued to ride my cock up and down, using her muscles to cause a rippling effect on my dick.

Mom and Ravi looked good together. Mom’s ebony skin set off Ravi’s golden brown skin. Riding him in the reverse cowgirl position as she was, I could see his lighted toned hands wrapped around my Mom’s beautiful black tits.

She was leaning back against my friend with one arm over her head and her hand holding him tight against her neck. Knowing what she liked, Ravi was raising goosebumps on Mom’s body by slowly, languorously, licking her neck.

Indhira grabbed my attention again. In all truthfulness, it was her cunt that grabbed my attention. The petite Indian mother had been working herself into a lustful frenzy. She wanted an orgasm, hard and fast. She would drag her pussy up my cock holding it tightly in place with those muscles of hers. Once she had only the tip of my dick lodged in her pussy, Indhira’s muscles would relax their grip allowing her to impale herself again on my prick.

From tip to root, she worked herself up and down on my cock over and over again. I could feel her fluids leaking from her pussy all over my legs and thighs. The look on her face and her sounds of passion led me to believe she was almost ready for her orgasm. I fought to hold back my cum but the Indian mother’s cunt was far too talented and effective. I started shooting my sperm into her pussy as soon as she allowed.

With Indhira collapsed against my chest, I was able to look over in the direction of my Mom and Ravi. When I had last looked, the two were fucking. One of them decided to end their current session with Ravi shooting his cum all over Mom’s face and heavy black tits. Gawd, Mom was so sexy!

Later that evening, dinner eaten and dishes cleaned up, we were awaiting the arrival of Pastor Big Boobs and her admin in the lower level playroom. Ravi had a couple of bugs ready for the bitchy Sasha. And, as always, he waited upstairs for the women to arrive while our mothers were keeping company with me. I had a confused Indhira bring her latest sex toy downstairs with her.

My moms were dressed to kill that night. My biological mom was wearing a very sheer, satin, and lace babydoll. Hanging from her shoulders to mid thigh, all in white, it emphasized the blackness of her skin. There was only one button, or catch, on the nightie. Right beneath her breasts, it held the lace bodice tightly to her breasts. Her ebony nipples were being teased by the lace rubbing against them. The panties matching the outfit were almost not present being little more than a triangle of satin covering Mom’s pussy. Of course, red, four inch stilettoes.

Indhira, the loving mom Ravi and I shared was wearing a long, diaphanous gown reminiscent of her Indian culture but in an electric blue colour. Depending upon how she moved, I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra but she was wearing exceptionally brief panties along with a blue garter belt ad stockings. Stilettoes as well, of course.

We didn’t have to wait very long before our two guests arrived. Ravi met them at the front door, ushering them towards the stairway. Along the way, he managed to place a couple of the bugs onto Sasha’s shoulder. When they bit her, the Pastor’s admin slapped her shoulder, squashing them. Poor bugs.

I met the women at the bottom of the stairs. Alexis let out a yelp of excitement when she saw me. Still a couple stairs above me, Alexis leaped up, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Supporting the Pastor by gripping her ass cheeks so tightly, we exchanged deep, passionate soul kisses to the amazement of Sasha.

Sasha stood at the bottom of the stairs while I walked the Pastor to the couch, exchanging kisses all the while. Her admin girl stood rooted in place at the foot of the stairs. Ravi had taken his place on the love seat, squeezing between Mom and Indhira. The confused woman’s head kept swivelling from the incestuous group on the far side of the room to me and the Pastor closer to her.

I was finding it difficult to get a good view of Sasha the way the Pastor was draped over me. I could hear odd noises from the direction of the stairs though. A quick peek let me know that Sasha was standing, mouth agape, searching for something to say or even the ability to speak. I wasn’t sure which observation was more correct.

“Sasha, just stand there and stay quiet,” I commanded her. She nodded her acceptance of my instructions.

Across the room, I saw that Ravi and the moms were watching me to see what would come out of this meeting. Because of the tight space, Mom and Indhira were sort of sitting on the love seat almost sideways. They could see what was going on while all three caressed each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.