Best Friends Forever - Cover

Best Friends Forever

 

Chapter 9

On April 15th, 2014, three years later, Rebecca and I were married -- going to Florida, Orlando to be specific, for our Honeymoon.

We had three suitcases each, with my wife on the pill and I carried condoms as necessary. Tiffany gave Rebecca two bottles of Plan B Pills as a wedding present. Tiff whispered something to Becca that made her giggle and blush.

After getting off the plane, we picked up a prepaid Hyundai Elantra from Hertz, and with my wife as my navigator, we went to the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.

We had previously kept our promises to our parents, only kissing and very minor petting. Now that we were married, all the promises were ready to be broken.

We had a hotel bellboy (If that is still what they are called?) and he opened the door for us, as I picked up Becca and walked her across the threshold, as men had been doing since the time of the ancient Romans.

The young man, barely older then I am, brought in the carrier, as I let down my wife of 31 hours. I gave him a very nice tip, and he quickly unloaded our six suitcases, leaving quietly.

Becca was looking up at me, as I looked down upon this extremely attractive woman.

The blue-eyed blonde I had known for almost seven years was looking at me, and I was looking her over from stem to stern.

After a long stare into each other’s eyes, she got up to go to the bathroom, while I put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the outside doorknob.

Wearing casual clothes, I began to carefully disrobe, down to my boxers, having changed from tighty-whiteys back when I turned twelve. I had read somewhere online that wearing tight underwear may cause issues with sperm count. It made enough sense to me to make the change.

The bathroom door opened, and she walked out wearing the most provocative bra and panty I had ever seen on a real girl. She had developed some quite lovely curves over the last three years, as she pulled back the top blanket and sheet and crawled into the bed.

I went around to the other side of the queen bed and got under the covers myself sidling over until I was next to my wife in our Honeymoon bed.

It started with a low impact kiss between the two of us, then I felt her hand on the back of my neck, which we had done before, but it felt different now.

Tiffany had told me that I might get anxious, and slowly explained what to expect the first time you make love with someone.

No, we didn’t make love, that would be weird!

“I love you, Becca, you know that, don’t you?” I said to her.

“Turn off your bedside light, please?” she asked.

I did, and the room had a nice ambiance to it now. The kiss began again, as I place my hand on her covered breast, generating a most significant sound from her.

She stopped the kiss, reaching behind her back, undoing the bra, and watching my eyes as they saw her unfettered breasts for the very first time.

In this day and age, very few young people wait like we had, but I am glad we did, because it made this moment in time that much more special.

She took my hand and placed it directly on her left breast making my heart beat faster, while she felt so very soft to the touch.

I moved my hand off, pursing my lips and started kissing her breast, ending with a light sucking on her teat.

‘Ohhhh, Richard ... that feels exactly the way I expected it to. Suck on my other tit, please?”

I guess using words like tit was going to be the norm for the next seven days. Besides that, it made my quasi-erection go completely hard inside my boxers.

Now moving my mouth back and forth to her nipples and mouth, I was reminded of something my sister had told me, that had made me blush at the time.

I moved my right hand to her pant line, dropping it inside, where I felt her pussy hair for the first time. Another, deeper moan came from her as she said, “Put a finger inside me, please?”

I wasn’t planning on telling her how I had learned such things, unless she asked me directly.

She did offer the information, “I don’t start my period for another week, Richard, do whatever you feel like doing. I know that I will enjoy it. I am a virgin!”

Using both my hands, I pulled her panties off completely. Following that, I dropped my boxers to the floor.


I saw her looking at my fully extended erection, and she appeared to be ready for our coupling.

“I can fuck your pussy, your titties, or your mouth, you pick!”

“I guess it’s not cursing when you are in the bedroom with your husband,” she said. “I want you to fuck me in my pussy, and to cum inside me all you want, Richard.”

“The first time may hurt and be messy,” I said to her.

“I don’t mind, Lover!”

My mass was as large and hard as I had ever remembered, nearly eight inches long. It found the starting point all by itself, as I locked eyes with this gorgeous woman I loved so much.

Our lip contact was just before my thrust forward, past her virginity, and settling deep inside her.

“That didn’t hurt at all, Richard, because you love me so much.”


After returning a week later with big smiles on our faces, we packed up our personal belongings and took the same plane to Moffett Airfield, where we were taken to Google Headquarters.

We got our check and were taken to our new home, a beautiful five-bedroom home within a mopeds ride to the front door of Google. We opened the garage and a brand-new Toyota Sienna was in it, along with my moped as well.

We had room for our family to visit. I wouldn’t doubt we conceived our first child on our honeymoon.

I think it’s time to give them my idea for a Google Blimp.

THE NEW BEGINNING...

“Becca, can you find my keys? I’m leaving for the IW3C2 Conference in Italy, and I can’t find my keys?” I said exasperated.

“Did you look in the bowl by the refrigerator, Dear?”

“Great, you are the best, Becca – see you in a week?”

She walked out with her belly leading the way saying, “I’m married to one of the smartest men on the planet, and he still misplaces his car keys at least once a week.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.