Partners, a Tiger Team Story
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Arriving at the Addison III space station expecting to find a minor rebellion to quell, Tiger Team is surprised when their shuttle is shot down on the way to the planet. They soon learn that things are much more complicated and far reaching than they had been led to believe. Far reaching enough to cause an Interstellar incident.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Military   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Following the call there was silence in the office for several seconds while those there digested what they had heard and what it implied. Then the place erupted in sound as everyone had a question or a comment.

“At ease, people, at ease!” Trish shouted over the din, and silence returned for a short time as everyone turned to look at her.

“What do you make of that, Jensen?” she asked.

“It is most unusual. Something big has to have happened, or is going to happen,” I answered.

“You are correct, something BIG is afoot. The Union Government doesn’t quarantine a planet for many reasons, and certainly not for a minor rebellion. So something serious is happening if Addison III is the only planet being quarantined, but we aren’t sure of that either,” she told us.

“The priority reinforcement of the squadron would certainly indicate that the quarantine isn’t widespread or general in nature,” I observed.

“Yes, and Franklin 6 is the Squadron Commander himself – probably an Admiral. For him to call us personally is another indication that something serious is happening, but what? It’s not like Addison III is one of the highly developed worlds or has any high value exports. No, there is another reason, and I am willing to bet it involves a lot of money. Enough money for the Unity Government to take note, which means it either involves trillions of credits, or is a serious threat to Unity rule,” she said and fell silent for a time.

“What did you have a degree in before joining Special Operations?” I asked, changing the subject and getting surprised looks from those present. Everyone in Special Operations had a degree in something, as it was one of the requirements to be accepted as a volunteer.

“I had a PhD in history before being requested to join Special Operations. Actually, it was in the History of Politics in the 21st Century,” she admitted.

“You were requested to join Special Operations?” I asked in confusion. “Usually you have to volunteer to get a chance to join Special Operations, and even then training losses and losses to medical trials even for already enhanced volunteers runs over sixty percent,” I finished.

“Yes, I was born enhanced, and they wanted to make me a Major, but I wanted to do field work and get a feeling for what our people actually go through before moving to their Headquarters and being stranded behind a desk for the rest of my active duty time,” she told us.

We were all shocked on hearing this. Special Operations Officers represented less than one percent of those in Special Operations. You had to nearly be Superman to even be a Lieutenant who you might see occasionally in the field. If you saw a Captain, you knew that a major planetary operation was underway with numerous teams participating. I had never heard of a Major being seen in the field, and to be commissioned directly as a Major was like being elected to be the President of Unity in comparison.

“Why do you think I always volunteer to drive the truck? I’ve had the same training that you have, but I lack the field experience that the rest of you have acquired,” she told us in a quiet voice.

Hanson, Epps, Tyler, and the others were staring at her in awe. Even the rest of my Team was staring at her in amazement.

“But enough about me,” Trish said after a few seconds to break the silence, as if what she had told us was of no importance at all when it was the most amazing story that any of us had ever heard. This was followed by another statement that surprised us.

“There is a mystery to be solved. We need to know what is so important about Addison III that the Unity has needed to quarantined it, and I believe that we have someone with the answers right here at the warehouse.”

“Here?” several mouths asked in surprise.

“I believe that at least one and possibly both of our most recent guests know something about the cause of all of this. Some of us will need to interrogate them but separately, so we can cross check what we have learned,” she told us while looking specifically at Miranda and me.

“This could take some time,” Miranda told us. “Deep interrogations usually do.”

“Exactly, and that is why the rest of you should continue with what you were doing before the call came in. Sergeant Hanson, you can assume the duty of Watch NCO with Lance Corporal Epps as your assistant.

“Sergeant Tyler, take your people up to the third floor and get set up in the squad room up there. The two men from the troop carrier can go with you. You will find everything that you need in the supply closet there, which is open already.

“Chief Investigator Henderson, you may attend the interrogation if you wish. If your Nephew’s people arrive before we are finished, they will need to wait to take charge of all of the prisoners. It is imperative that we learn the cause of all of this,” she finished.

“Yes, I would like to know what is behind all of this myself,” the Chief Investigator told her.

“Tiger Team, you will be conducting the interrogation. Arrange your personnel as you see fit. I will attend also,” Trish concluded.

The revelation of how she had come to join Special Operations had caused me to reconsider how I thought about Trish while listening to her directions to the others with half an ear. I had always thought of her as just an equal with a different job and responsibilities. From what she had told us, I now had to consider her more than that even in my own mind and had decided that I needed to think of her as Master Sergeant (MSG) Ferguson from now on and not as Trish.

“You all heard Master Sergeant Ferguson, so move out. Luther, do you want to attend the interrogation?” I finished coming out of my musings. Those who had orders quickly went to follow them.

“Will it be as lengthy as those things usually are?” he asked.

“Probably,” Miranda answered in a noncommittal voice.

“Then I believe that I’ll pass on that. I’ve seen enough people sweat and groan under the truth spell,” Luther said with a smile.

“Fine, get some sleep, and you can relieve Hanson in the morning and take charge until the rest of us manage to get up,” I told him.

“That works for me, Top. Good night all,” Luther said as he headed for the stairs and bed. Those of us remaining headed for the Partner’s cage and the prisoners there.

“Who do you want to start with?” MSG Ferguson asked Miranda.

“We’ll start with Cox. He will be the more difficult nut to crack, as it were. McHenry will be easier, and we can use him to corroborate what we have learned,” Miranda told her, as we approached the cage.

“John Cox come forward and exit the cage. We have questions for you to answer,” MSG Ferguson told the prisoner when we arrived in front of the cage. I had alerted Bob and Susie while we were approaching the cage. They in turn were upset that others were using their home, and they would need to sleep on the floor of the warehouse.

They will only be using it for a short time. The police will be here to remove them soon. In the meantime watch the gate. If more than one man tries to come out, knock all of them down,” I sent to them. They rose from where they had been resting and stood on either side of the sliding gate showing their teeth.

John Cox had not come forward as directed, in fact he had retreated to the very back of the cage, refusing to even speak to us.

“You won’t like it if I have to send Bob in there to drag you out,” I told him, and we could see him shudder just looking in Bob’s direction, but he still refused to come forward.

“Very well,” I said after a minute or so.

Bob, go into the cage and bring me the tall man in the back. We need to question him,” I sent to Bob before using the remote control to open the gate about three feet. Bob entered, and the other prisoners quickly move out of his way so he could reach the back of the cage. They all looked longingly at the still open gate, which Susie was now standing in with bared teeth. While she is not as large as Bob, she still weighed two to three times what any of the prisoners did.

Cox tried to kick Bob as he approached him, but being enhanced he has much faster reflexes than humans or even other Tigers. He swiped his right front paw at the leg and caught his claws in Cox’s trouser leg, then pulled his leg back, pulling Cox off his feet, and on to the floor of the cage where his head bounced twice as he hit the floor. Bob in the meantime had disengaged his claws from the material of the trousers, turned around, grabbed Cox by his right shoe, and started out of the cage dragging Cox with him.

Susie had moved aside to allow Bob to get out with Cox and then returned to stand in front of the gate. None of the other prisoners were eager to try to escape after seeing how Bob had handled Cox. I closed and locked the cage door with the remote.

Miranda and Ferguson had relieved Bob of the prisoner, and they had dragged him over to the chair in the first bay where we had been questioning the first prisoner. The Chief Investigator had moved to help them, but he was only in the way, and a stern look from Trish, Sergeant Ferguson, had stopped him.

Cox was secured in the chair by the time that I rejoined them, and Bob and Susie had gone back to sleep on the floor. After being rebuffed, the Chief Investigator had gone to get water from the kitchen and tossed a pot full of water in Cox’s face to revive him. He sputtered and came awake to discover that he couldn’t move. He tried his best to move, but he didn’t succeed.

“We will start with a few simple, easy to answer questions, Mr. Cox, and then move on to more interesting questions,” Miranda told him when he stopped trying to move from the chair, but before she cast the truth spell on him. Nothing happened immediately.

“What is your full name?” Miranda asked after a minute or so of silence. Cox didn’t answer. Instead he started to sweat and ground his teeth together as he fought to not answer even the simplest of questions, but he did eventually answer after a minute or so.

“John Z. Cox,” he answered in a panting voice, while dripping with sweat.

“What is your address here in Arnold?” Miranda asked next, and he fought the spell again, but eventually did answer. This question was followed by other simple questions; his age, marital status, next of kin or heir. All were eventually answered as the spell worked on him. The harder he resisted, the better the spell worked at overcoming his resistance. Miranda finally had him at the point where she wanted him, and was ready to start on the important questions.

The first of these was the names and addresses of any of his allies in the rebellion. This one took a long time for him to answer and getting the names was like pulling teeth as he would gasp a name and then strain not to say the next one, but we eventually had the names and addresses of four other prominent citizens who were backing the rebellion. The Chief Investigator had been standing there and had written down all of the names and addresses. He had a large smile on his face.

This was also the point in time when the Chief Investigator’s Nephew arrived with a number of his men. They used their sirens to alert us to the fact that they had arrived. Chief Investigator Henderson went out to speak to them through the wards around the building, and to have them wait until we had finished with Cox before dropping the wards around the building and the parking lot. They agreed to wait.

During this interruption, Miranda canceled the first truth spell and cast a second one to ensure that the spell was at full effectiveness, as she worried that Cox’s extreme resistance may have weakened the first spell. By the time things had settled down again, she was ready to ask the most demanding question of all.

“What is the reason behind this rebellion, and why would the Unity Government quarantine Addison III?” she demanded.

If Cox had sweat and resisted answering before, this question brought out even more resistance. He was soaked with sweat, and his jaws were locked together with enough force to crack his teeth. His entire body shook with the effort he exerted to keep from answering the question. After six minutes or so his body could take no more of the strain, and he collapsed in the chair.

“Damn you, ... damn you all to hell,” he screamed in rage and sobbed. “It’s the fucking rhinos. Some of us first noticed that there weren’t many calves with the herds and started checking to see if they were an endangered species. We discovered that most of the herds were made up of mature adults, and the rest were young adults of various ages, but we could only account for a few calves and thought they might be going extinct. We ran some tests on their blood which was extremely difficult to obtain. The tests results were unusual and difficult to interpret, so they were sent off with a blood sample to a lab of one of the major pharmaceutical companies to find out what they meant, as one of our original members knew some people there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.