Taken
Chapter 67

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben – Dinner is served

Mabel announces, “Ben, I’m going to make the lemonade.” And then she promptly leaves.

Jens comes back with the Styrofoam plates and paper cups. Thom accompanies her with the hamburger buns.

Jens asks, “Where’s Mabel?”

I reply, “She’s making the lemonade.”

I ask Thom, “Please put the hamburger buns on the end of the table. Then if you wash your hands you can help me assemble them.”

Thom asks, “Is it okay if I use waterless hand cleaner?”

I wonder aloud, “You carry some of that with you?”

Thom replies, “Yes I do. It’s right here in my lower left BDU pocket.”

He pulls it out, squirts a large amount on his hands and cleans the hell out of them.

I praise him, “Good job and yes you may now help me assemble the burgers.”

Thom suggests, “Why don’t we set up an assembly line, I will open the buns, put the bottom bun on the plate, then you can add the meat, tomato, lettuce and top bun.”

I agree and it doesn’t take long until all the burgers are done.

Mabel comes back with the lemonade and says, “It looks like I need to get the potato salad and apple sauce on the plates.”

She grabs a big spoon and begins to put a large dollop of each on the plates. The children begin to ask, “Might we take a plate now?”

I grin at them and answer, “Of course! We made this food just for you.”

They begin to take the plates. Mabel begins to fill the paper cups with ice and the lemonade and I ask, “How in the world did you make the lemonade? I didn’t think we had any lemons?”

Mabel grins and says, “We didn’t. However we did have some frozen lemonade.”

Jens complains, “Hey you used up all my frozen lemonade!”

Mabel smiles and offers, “Don’t worry, I will make sure it’s replaced with the next delivery.”

Jen returns the smile and warns, “That’s okay – I am glad to be of help. Just remember though, the chocolate chip cookies are off limits!”

Mabel giggles and asks, “Jennifer if you eat chocolate chip cookies, how do you stay so thin.”

I cross my fingers because I sure don’t want Jens to ‘spill the beans’. Instead she replies, “That’s why I work out.” Thank God she didn’t tell Mabel what sort of work out she/we do.

Jens comes over and mimes Oliver Twist, “Please sir, I want some more?”

I reply, “More! She wants more!”

Mabel laughs and remarks, “This is why I love working here. You two crack me up!”

I take a plate, hand it to Jens, smile and say, “I really love you!”

She gives me a hot kiss and whispers in my ear, “I think I need some exercise tonight to work off this meal.”

I successfully fight back the blushing. James and Fiona run up and ask, “Papa, where’s our food?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.