Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 65

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 65 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben – Attracting a crowd

It doesn’t take long until a large group of the prisoners show up to watch me work the grill. The little girls giggle and point at my apron so I comment, “My wife Jennifer bought this for me.”

One of the women insulted me (without intending it as an insult) by saying, “For all you’ve done for us, I would certainly kiss you.”

I glare at her and counter, “Keep it up and we will make you leave. I don’t kiss anyone except my wife Jennifer.”

Fiona and James break the tension when they run up and James asks, “Papa, who was Sharik?”

I smile at him and explain, “He was a dog that loved your Mama and unfortunately he died before the two of you were born. Now why did you two ask about him?”

Fiona replies, “We found his grave and didn’t understand who was buried there.”

I’m a little surprised it took them this long to find it so I mention, “Why did it take the two of you so long to find the grave?”

The truth finally comes out when James confesses, “Papa, sorry but we didn’t really find it - some of the other boys and girls did and they asked about Sharik.”

Fiona remarks, “Sharik is a funny name.”

I inform them, “Sharik was named after a dog that thought he was a prince. He originated in a Russian movie titled Сердце собаки written by Mikhail Bulgakov. We have the movie and can watch it together if you want.”

James asks, “How can a dog think he’s a prince?”

Fiona giggles and comments, “Dogs don’t even think.”

I counter, “Oh but Sharik thought all the time. Why don’t you run and ask Mama about Sharik.”

They leave yelling, “Mama, Mama!”

The other children ask, “Sir, might we watch the movie with you?”

I ignore the sir comment and reply, “Please call me Ben and we will see what we can do about setting up movies for the evening’s entertainment.” I pull out the meat thermometer, check several of the burgers and announce, “The burgers are done!”

I’m shocked when everyone cheers. However, I begin to slide the burgers back onto the cookie sheets and plan on taking them inside to eat.

Several of the prisoners ask, “Can we eat outside?”

Some of the boys and girls add, “It would be like we’re having a picnic!”

I smile and ask, “I bet it has been a long time since you’ve had a picnic?”

I am almost swarmed with the answers, “It’s been forever – I don’t even remember the last time we had a picnic – I don’t want to eat inside again.”

I announce, “Okay, you’ve made me realize that we need to eat outside tonight. But only until it starts to get cold.”

Some of the women state, “We remember how cold it got in the cages at night. Only the lucky few of us had blankets.”

I ask, “So how did all of you get captured?”

One of them gripes, “I can’t believe you, of all people, are asking that. Didn’t they take your wife and children?”

I reply, “Touché! You are correct. However I also got them back and then the FBI rescued all of you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.