Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 62

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 62 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha – The technician arrives

I was very happy with the installation of the computer and desk and Louise was very happy with her new laptop. As the men were leaving the driver offered, “Let me call the technician for you so he can complete the set up.”

He took out his mobile phone, called the technician and said, “We’ve finished the set up so you can come out and connect the Internet.”

The driver then informed me, “The technician will be here in about half an hour if that’s good for you.”

I checked my watch and replied, “That’s perfect timing. Thank you very much and also thank you for not making a mess of the house.”

The driver replied, “If you like our service please call the store and let them know.”

I stated, “I should probably get your names so I will insure you get proper credit.”

The driver handed me a business card with both their names and the phone number of the store on it and I promised, “I will call after you leave.”

He frowned so I asked, “Sir, what is wrong?”

He replied, “You wouldn’t believe the number of times I’ve had people tell me they will call after we leave but don’t make the call.”

That made up my mind: I decided to call the store before they left. I yelled for Louise, “Louise where’s my new phone?”

Louise came back into Jack’s bedroom carrying the phone and replied, “Masha, you really need to keep track of your phone. Linda had it and was messing around with it.”

Louise handed it to me and I could tell that Linda had been chewing on the phone (she was teething). I wiped it off, unlocked it, called the store from the number on the card and waited. When my call was answered, I complimented the crew, “I just wanted to tell you that the two delivery men, Hank and Frank did an excellent job delivering and setting up my computer. They also cleaned afterwards and left everything tidy.”

Hank the driver said, “Thank you Mrs. Reynolds, sorry for not believing you would make the call.”

I said, “Don’t concern yourself over it. I’m sorry that people who promised to call the store never did.”

Hank and Frank left and then the doorbell rang. I checked the peephole and saw a woman who held up identification and yelled, “I’m the technician to setup your Internet.”

I opened the door and said, “Please come into my house.”

She walked in, noticed the curio cabinet and remarked, “I love your Lomonosov china set.”

I asked, “How do you know about Lomonosov china?”

She answered, “I have always dreamed about owning some myself because I think it’s so beautiful.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.