Taken
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben, Mira and Ira – Arriving back at the cabin

We arrive back at the cabin and I’m surprised because Jens meets us outside. She waves, I stop the truck, roll down the window and she suggests, “Mira and Ira, lets wash your clothes in the bed of the truck before you put them away in your room.”

The twins have become smarter than when they were here last. They both blush as Ira confronts Jens, “Mrs. Blaine, we understand why you want to wash the clothes outdoors because they smell terrible.”

Mira continues, “But do not worry Mrs. Blaine, you have not offended us and we are happy to wash the clothes. If only we could bring them into the cabin without bringing in the smell.”

Jens suggests, “Well, we could put them in some trash bags and close the top. That should prevent the smell from leaking out.”

Ira says, “Mrs. Blaine, if you would bring the trash bags, we will be happy to load our clothes in them.”

Jens replies, “No problem, I will be right back with them.”

Jens leaves as I look at the twins and smile. Mira asks, “Mr. Blaine what amuses you?”

I reply, “Both of you do. I can remember a time when Jens’ ruse would have fooled you.”

Ira explains, “Mr. Blaine we have had the proverbial fleece pulled over our ocular units too many times from living with Alex. We now guard ourselves from these occurrences.”

Jens arrives with the trash bag and offers, “Do you need any help?”

The twins both reply in unison, “No Mrs. Blaine. We will perform this odious duty without your assistance.”

Ira holds one of the trash bags open and grimaces as Mira stuffs the clothes into it.

With the clothes being moved, the smell begins to travel. Jens gets a whiff of it and says, “My God Ben those smell terrible! I hope they don’t contaminate the washer.”

I remind her, “We can always run the washer on several wash cycles to clean it out. And if it’s too bad we will just replace the washer.”

Then I remember something and say, “Jens I forgot to tell you, we’re paying the twins each what we’re paying Mabel.”

Jens asks, “How in the heck were you able to talk them into that deal?”

I reply, “It was easier than you think and I’m not sure how much money they need but I figure it is a good thing for them.”

Jens agrees, “Yeah it will be good having them here and even better that they are being paid for the work they will be doing.”

I ask, “So now that they are back do you have any plans on more martial arts contests with them?”

Jens frowns and replies, “I don’t think so. My guess is they still have the same issues as before.”

Ira and Mira walk over with their clothes in the trash bags and Ira remarks, “We are ready to launder our odiferous garments.”

We head inside to the washing machine and the twins demand, “Mr. and Mrs. Blaine, please direct us to the laundry detergent and then leave the room for your own protection.”

Jen replies, “The detergent is here on the shelf. Because this is a front loading washer make sure you don’t overfill the soap or it will cause problems.” Then she shows them on the dispenser cup how much detergent to use.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.