Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 60

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha – A busy two days

I wasn’t sure how many times Tanya had visited me the last two days. First she came by with the employment contract for Louise. Ah, that reminded me: Michael was very sad about Louise quitting and he even offered her a raise. Louise was ecstatic about what Gladys was going to pay her and to be truthful I was also shocked! When she had signed the contract and Tanya left Louise remarked, “Masha, the extra money I’m making will really help with Linda’s care.”

I queried, “How much more are you going to make.”

Louise smiled and replied, “An extra $300 per week.”

It seemed like Tanya had barely left, then was back again with the new proof of insurance card for Jack’s car. Tanya explained, “Masha, the insurance company was trying to give me some grief because they couldn’t access your driving record from Russia and they were going to increase the rates on the insurance policy. I explained to them how Jack was deployed and we would tell everyone on the Internet how unreasonable they were being and that shut them up real fast.”

I thanked her, “Tanya, thank you for taking care of that.” I forgot to mention, the ISP came and installed the Internet in the house. They of course made a mess which I had to clean up.

I noticed the delivery truck from the computer store had arrived. They pulled into the driveway shut down the truck and two men exited the cab. I walked out the front door and the driver asked, “Are you Masha Reynolds?”

I replied, “Yes I am and I anticipate you have some computers to deliver and set up.”

The driver confirmed, “That’s correct. All we’re going to need from you is a signature.”

I asked, “Did you also bring the laptop computer?”

He replied, “We certainly did.”

The driver handed me a clipboard and indicated, “Please sign here to accept the delivery.”

I signed the form and he asked, “Okay, where do you want the desk set up?”

I replied, “Follow me.” I took him into the bedroom containing Jack’s gun safe and table. He asked, “Can we move the table?”

I answered, “Of course and it folds up.”

He begins to fold it up while the other man said, “I’ll get the desk off the truck.”

Louise came into the bedroom and asked, “Please tell me you brought my laptop with you?”

The second man said, “Yes we did. Would you like me to bring it in now?”

Louise excitedly answered, “Of course! Are you going to set up the Internet too?”

He replied, “No, a technician will come by later to do that - we’re just delivery people.”

It didn’t take long until he came back in with a small computer box which he handed to Louise as he said, “This is a great laptop. We hope you enjoy it.”

Louise said to me, “Masha I’m going into my bedroom to unpack the laptop.” And she left with the box.

The table was folded up and the driver said, “Now, let’s get your desk in here and assemble it.”

They both went out to the truck and I was surprised when they returned with a flat box. They cut the straps on the box, opened it and there was the desk that I ordered - in pieces. They began to take the pieces out and assemble them without even reading the instructions. I asked, “So you have done this before?”

The driver replied with a smile, “More times than we care to count.”

It didn’t take long until the desk was assembled and I noticed something so I asked, “When will the smell go away?”

The driver replied, “Unfortunately, it will be a couple weeks until the particle board outgasses - until then you’re stuck with the smell.”

They placed the new computer desk where Jack’s table used to be and then said, “Now we’re going to bring in your computer with the printer and set them up on the desk.”

I was surprised, especially after my experience with the ISP, when they took all the packing material from the table with them as they left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.