Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 53

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben and Mabel – Lunch is finished

The hungry horde makes short work of the soup and Mabel remarks, “Ben, I think we barely made enough.”

I concur, “Mabel you’re right. I knew they were hungry but I didn’t think they had been starved.”

Mabel remarks, “It was a good idea to use the Styrofoam bowls because I can’t imagine doing this many dishes.”

I add, “Yeah, what a frightening thought. If this keeps up we’re going to need an industrial dish washer.”

Mabel thinks for a moment and suggests, “Perhaps we could feed them at Stacy’s restaurant.”

I shoot down that idea by saying, “Mabel, since you quit working for Stacy I don’t think she’s going to let you use the restaurant. Besides it would cost a fortune to pay for this many people to eat at the restaurant.” Then I continue, “So when are you going to tell Stacy?”

Mabel frowns and says, “Ben I don’t suppose...”

I interrupt, “ ... Mabel don’t even continue - the last thing I want is to talk to Stacy.”

Mable apologizes, “Sorry Ben, I forgot the issues you’ve had with her.”

I confess, “Mabel, you probably only know half of what she’s done, not just to me but to my family.”

Mabel shakes her head and replies, “Now you understand why I don’t want to work for her anymore. She’s rich and feels entitled. That makes working for her a real chore.”

I continue my rant, “Entitled hell, I once made a mistake with her and I never will again.”

Mabel asks, “Ben what do you mean?”

I explain, “She was on the run and I saved her from some bad people, then we hung out together for a few months.”

Mabel gives me an amazed look and says, “I never knew about that!”

I state, “It’s not something that I’m proud of so I would appreciate it if you don’t mention it to anyone.”

Mabel acts like she’s closing a zipper across her mouth and says, “Don’t worry my lips are sealed.”

Thom walks up and praises our efforts, “Well you two, that was excellent soup.”

Mabel says, “We barely made enough for all these people.

Thom states, “I guess those black witches didn’t really feed the prisoners when they had them.”

I reply, “Then it’s a good thing we made soup for lunch since it will be easy for them to digest.” Then I continue, “Mabel what are we making for dinner?”

Mabel thinks and says, “Ben why don’t we call the delivery company to see if they will bring the food here. That way we can get started on dinner immediately.”

I suggest, “Mabel how about we make hamburgers with potato chips for dinner?”

Mabel counters, “Instead of nasty potato chips, how about I whip up some potato salad.”

Thom adds his two cents, “You could also do some vegetable sticks with dipping sauce and apple sauce for dessert.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.