Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 48

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha, Gladys, Tanya and Louise on the phone – New Computer

I inform Louise, “I told Gladys that I needed someone to help with the Krav Maga and the yoga classes and that someone is you.”

Louise replied, “Masha, I’m not sure I can afford to take the job because I would lose the benefits of free tuition for my schooling.”

Gladys motions for the phone so I replied, “Louise, Gladys wants to speak with you.”

I hand Gladys the phone and Gladys somehow puts the phone on speaker and offers, “Louise, Masha says she needs you to work for her. I am willing to match the offer from your current job, including the health care and I will even throw in a new laptop.”

We hear Louise reply, “Gladys I’m not sure what to say. I have worked at this store forever and never thought I would leave.”

Gladys said, “Well, you need to decide.”

Louise said, “I would love to take the offer however I would need to know that I have some sort of job security.”

Gladys comforted her, “As long as Masha is happy with you, you can be sure that you will have a job.”

Louise confessed, “Masha I’m not sure what I will do for you.”

I replied, “Louise, you would help instruct the Krav Maga classes and the yoga classes.”

Louise became silent then finally said, “Okay, I will accept your offer. When will I start?”

I looked at Gladys and asked, “When will the studio be open?”

Gladys replied, “Masha that probably won’t be for at least several months. But if you want to hire Louise sooner that’s fine with me.”

I thought for a moment and said, “Louise, if we hired you now then we could get you better trained on Krav Maga and yoga along with being better prepared for our opening.”

Louise said, “Masha, thank you for this opportunity. I will give Michael my notice today.”

The saleswoman came back and asked, “Are you ready to buy your computer now?”

Gladys said, “Yes we are and we have good news - we are also going to add a new laptop to this purchase.”

We found a desk that I liked and then the saleswoman started to talk about things I didn’t understand like processors and memory and hard disk space. Gladys rescued me when she said, “Just give Masha the best computer, monitor and printer that money can buy.”

The saleswoman said, “That certainly presents no problem. With the computer taken care of what sort of laptop would you like.”

Gladys again instructed, “Once again let’s get the best one money can buy.”

I advised some caution, “Gladys, I’m not sure we want one that’s too large.”

Gladys replied, “Masha you’re right. Let’s make sure it’s not too big.”

We walked over to the laptops and the saleswoman suggested, “This is a nice laptop that isn’t too large. It has a full HD touch screen.”

Gladys said, “Well take it. Now we need to have the desktop and computer delivered to Masha’s house. But we will take the laptop with us.”

I gave the saleswoman my address and she said, “We will deliver the computer and desk tomorrow morning. I will make sure it’s all set up for you.”

Tanya asked, “Masha, do you have Internet at your house?”

I shook my head and replied, “No I don’t, is that a necessity?”

The saleswoman remarked, “We want to delay the delivery of the computer until the internet is connected at your house.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.