Taken
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha, Gladys and Tanya – New Computer

The saleswoman showed me what I considered to be a huge desk and I complained, “I do not have room for such a large desk.”

Tanya countered, “Masha, I know that’s a three bedroom house you live in so don’t tell me that you don’t have room for that desk.”

I replied, “One of the bedrooms is mine, the other bedroom is for Louise and Linda while the third bedroom is set up for my husband Jack.”

Gladys asked, “So what does Jack have in this bedroom?”

I replied, “He has a work table and the gun safe.”

Sensing victory Tanya laughed, “And since he’s deployed, how often does he use those things?”

I explained, “He doesn’t but sometimes I do.” Mention of the gun safe reminded me of killing the teenage girl and I began to cry.

Gladys asked, “Masha, what’s wrong?”

I once again explained, “This whole situation reminded me of when I had to kill that teenage girl.”

Tanya remarked, “Masha, we didn’t know that unfortunate situation was still bothering you.”

I replied, “Well it does.”

Gladys offered, “Masha, perhaps you need to go to counseling for this.”

I replied, “No, what I need is for me to not be constantly reminded about it. I’m sure Jack is going to be upset because the police confiscated the shotgun.”

Gladys offered, “Masha, I will check and see if they will return it to you.”

Tanya attempted to support me, “Masha we are sorry for causing you pain about this.”

I dismissed it with a wave of my hand and said, “Let’s just get this whole computer debacle over with.”

I looked at the saleswoman and asked, “Do you have any desks which are smaller?”

She smiled and replied, “Of course we do.”

My new phone interrupted her and startled me when it rang. I answered it and heard Louise, “I’m not sure who called me.”

I replied, “Louise it is me, Masha. This is my new phone number on my new phone.”

Louise asked, “What happened to your old phone?”

I replied, “I was coerced into purchasing a new phone by Gladys and Tanya.” I complained further, “Now I’m being compelled to get a computer.”

To my surprise Louise had an upbeat reply, “Masha that’s great news! It’s about time you got a computer.”

I answered, “Well, I’m not sure where we are going to put it.”

Louise suggested, “How about the room with all of Jack’s stuff in it.”

I said, “I am not sure there is enough room.”

Louise countered, “Masha don’t be crazy! We can move the table out of the way and it will work great.” She continued with a question, “Perhaps I could use the computer too?”

I looked at the saleswoman and asked, “Is it possible for more than one person to use a computer?”

Gladys interrupted, “Masha, is that Louise? If so, make sure you tell her about the job offer and tell her it comes with a new laptop computer.”

The saleswoman motioned to us and said, “I think you all are going to be busy, I will be back later to help you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.