Taken
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben and Mabel – Heading back to the cabin

I comment to Mabel, “That didn’t take long.”

Mabel replies and agrees, “Not long at all, thanks to your help. I did check your purchases and you did an excellent job of selecting quality food.”

I smile at her and reply, “Thanks, I’m glad it meets your approval.”

We take the multiple carts out to my truck and put them in the back seat.

Mabel checks her watch and says, “Shoot, it looks like lunch is going to be late today.”

As if someone heard, my phone rings. I check the caller ID and determine it’s Jens. I answer, “Hello my love, what can I do for you?”

She replies, “Ben, where are you and Mabel because everyone is getting hungry.”

I reply, “My love, we just finished shopping for lunch and should be home in a few minutes to prepare everything. So hold your horses.”

Jens saucily replies, “I think I know something else I’d rather hold.”

I fight back my building blush and give her some good news, “Jens, that will have to wait until later but I have a couple bits of good news to share with you.”

Jens says, “Well, don’t keep me waiting.”

I reply, “First, we hired Mabel to cook for all of us full time and second, Mira and Ira are moving back into the cabin.”

Jens remarks, “Ben that’s great news - now get back here because we’re hungry!”

I tease, “Okay boss, we’re headed back now.”

I hang up the phone and Mabel asks, “So Jennifer is the boss now?”

I chuckle, “Mabel, you should know she’s always been the boss.”

I start the truck, begin to drive and my phone rings again. This time it’s Thom and because I don’t like to drive and talk on the phone at the same time, I stop the truck and answer the phone. Thom asks, “Ben, do you know where Mabel is because we’re all hungry.”

I swore, “Dammit, Thom, we had to shop for food and we are on our way back to make lunch now. That is if everyone will leave me alone so I can drive.”

Thom says, “I should probably relay that information to everyone.”

I reply with a bit of a bite, “Yeah, that would be a great idea.”

Mabel says, “It sounds like the troops are getting restless.”

I reply, “Yeah and I can’t believe it.”

Mabel declares, “Ben get used to it. People expect food when they want it and they don’t realize that good cooking takes time.”

I counter, “Well if they don’t like it they can go out and buy their own damn food.”

Mabel laughs and says, “I could just see you saying that to Jennifer.”

I begin to drive and admit, “You’re right, I don’t think I want to have that discussion.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.