Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 44

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback –, Masha, Gladys and Tanya – New Computer

I fought the idea of getting a computer without any success because we were already at the computer store.

Gladys happily said, “Come on Masha.”

Tanya interjected, “This really won’t hurt Masha.”

I countered, “I’m still not sure what I will do with a computer.”

Tanya said, “You would be surprised what computers can do these days. I couldn’t do my job without a computer and printer.”

Gladys remarked, “Masha, even I have a computer that I use all the time.”

I asked, “Gladys, what do you use a computer for?”

Gladys enumerated, “I use it to check my bank accounts and to look at the news.”

I thought for a moment and asked, “How do you trust the news you read on the computer?”

Tanya replied, “You just make sure that you go to reputable sites. Don’t worry, Melanie will teach you everything you need to know about operating your computer.”

Gladys offered, “I will help you too.”

A saleswoman came up and cheerfully greeted us, “How may I help you today.”

Gladys replied, “We are here to get this woman (she indicated me) a computer and printer.”

I said, “I’m not really sure I have the room for a large computer.”

The saleswoman suggested, “Perhaps you need a laptop computer.”

I prepared to answer but Gladys interrupted, “No, Masha needs a real computer with a large monitor.”

I countered, “Well, I have no idea where I will put it.”

The overly helpful sales woman suggested, “We can also provide a computer desk.”

I complained, “I’m not sure I have space in any of my rooms to put it.”

Gladys remarked, “Masha stop being a pain in the butt. You’re going to get a computer and if we must we will build an addition to your house just for the computer.”

I finally relented, “Gladys, okay I will tolerate a computer.”

The saleswoman suggested, “First we should look at the desks.”

Flashback – Banzai and Jack – The continuing saga

My eberlestock pack was loaded, I was ready to leave and Jack asked, “Banzai, where are you going to look for Amir?”

I glared at Jack and admitted, “Jack that’s the 64 million dollar question. I’m not even sure which direction he went.”

Jack thought for a moment and suggested, “Banzai, I bet he’s hanging around the hospital somewhere close. We should head to the roof to see if you can spot him.”

I praised the strategy, “Jack, sometimes you amaze me!”

We hightailed it to the roof where I pulled out my thermal scope and began to scan for Amir. Jack was correct as I was able to see the little shit hiding beside a building in the distance. Then I swore, “Jack, the mother fucking Taliban are headed toward him.”

Jack ordered, “Well, put that damn scope on your rifle and take the fuckers out!”

I think I set a record for mounting the scope to my rifle. I flipped in on, loaded a round and began to smoke the fuckers! Unfortunately, Amir became scared and ran right toward the Taliban. I put a couple rounds in front of him which stopped his advance. He turned toward me, smiled and waved. Then I began to concentrate on the Taliban again.

Lieutenant George made his way to the roof and asked, “Sgt. Blaine, what are you doing?”

I replied, “I’m saving Amir. The fucking doctors tossed his ass out of the hospital...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.