Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 41

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben and Thom – Discussion about security

Thom exclaims, “Ben I’m not sure how you were able to get your DD214 changed!”

I smile at him and comment, “Thom, it was necessary so that my family could be safe and before you ask, I’m not going to tell you how it was done. I’d like to change the subject and talk with you about increasing the security at the cabin.”

Thom smiles and replies, “Okay, I’m not going to mention your DD214 again. So what sort of security do you want on the cabin?”

I think for a moment and reply, “I don’t think it needs to be as serious as it was before because the threat level isn’t as high. But of course we need to have the front gate manned and probably some roving security.”

Thom asks, “What about the so called black witches? Are you worried about them taking your children and Jennifer?”

I inform him, “Thom, we permanently took care of the black witches.”

Thom starts to ask a question when we’re interrupted by Mira and Ira.

Mira walks up and begins, “Mr. Blaine we would like to...

Ira continues, “ ... work for you again.”

I smile at them and ask, “So you don’t want to live with Alexi anymore. What changed your minds?”

Ira starts, “Mr. Blaine, we have spoken of this and decided...”

Mira finishes, “ ... that living in that environment was not conducive to our good health.”

Thom asks, “What was so bad about living with Alexi?”

I know what is coming so I excuse myself, “Thom you can stay and listen to this but I still need to talk with Mabel about all our new guests.”

I begin to leave and Mira asks, “Mr. Blaine are all the strangers remaining in residence?”

I smile at them and answer, “They are for now.”

Ira responds, “Then we will need to ensure they are not a danger to your family.”

I tell them, “No you won’t - we already know who they are. They were being held prisoner by the black witches and are innocent victims. You two would do well to remember when you were prisoners.”

Ira remarks and asks, “Mr. Blaine that is something that Mira and I choose to not reflect upon. Did the sweat lodge ceremony provide resolution to the black witch problem?”

I can see that Thom is going to ask about the sweat lodge ceremony and I nip it in the bud by saying, “Sorry I still need to talk with Mabel. Mira and Ira you are welcome to stay here for as long as you desire.” I leave and watch as Thom and the twins continue to talk.

I walk into the kitchen and Mabel immediately asks, “Ben, how many more people am I cooking for?”

I reply, “Mabel, I’m not exactly sure how many people the FBI rescued. Let me find the head agent and ask him.”

Mabel announces, “Ben, we will probably need to purchase more groceries.”

Shit! I’d forgotten that Mabel doesn’t drive. I reply, “That’s Okay Mabel make a list and I will get them for you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.