Taken
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha and Tanya – Gladys arrives

Gladys arrived at the car rental agency and I’d never seen her more agitated. She walked up to Tanya and remarked, “I can’t believe that bastard Chief of Police took your credit cards.”

Tanya replied, “They were in my purse when he took us in and now they’re missing.”

Gladys replied, “The minute we leave here we’re going to the Mayor and get him to fire the bastard.”

I cautioned them, “Gladys and Tanya are you sure that is a wise idea?”

Gladys looked at me and asked, “Why wouldn’t it be?”

I replied, “John Rowe is already angry with us. Do we really want to antagonize his friend, the Chief of Police?”

Tanya looked like she was in deep thought, then said, “Masha could be right about this. Perhaps there are other ways to handle this problem.”

Gladys asked, “What sort of ideas do you have in mind?”

Tanya suggested, “We need to focus John Rowe’s and The Chief’s anger toward someone else - like John Rowe’s soon to be ex-wife.”

I agreed but with a caveat, “Tanya, that is a good idea as long as we can make sure that she is safe.”

Gladys said, “We could hire private security for her.”

Tanya replied and asked, “With the way the men in this town stick together I’m not sure that would work. However I have another idea, Masha do you think she could move into your house?”

I shook my head replied, “Wouldn’t that still focus their attention on me?”

Gladys affirmed and asked, “She right Tanya, however we could have her move in with me. Now how do we focus John Rowe and the Chief’s attention on her?”

Tanya replied, “That’s easy. As her lawyer, I will demand that she receives one-hundred percent of everything that John Rowe has accumulated.”

I asked, “Is that normal in America?”

Gladys replied with a smile, “That depends on the judge we get and I might have some influence on who that will be.”

Flashback – Banzai and Jack – The continuing saga

With Lieutenant George properly castigated. I decided to find Amir and check on the children we rescued.

As I walked through the hospital, many of the enlisted men approached me and expressed how happy they were that Jack and I were back. From what they said, all Lieutenant George did while we were gone was complained and give everyone shit.

A corporal approached me and I asked, “Where is the teenage boy named Amir who I brought back with me when I rescued all those children?”

He thought for a moment and then shocked me by saying, “I think he left, but you need to check with the doctors and nurses to make sure I’m correct.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.