Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 39

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben, Jens, Destiny, Fiona and James – Meeting the new arrivals

Jens comes over to me and asks, “Honey, can you find Mabel and tell her we have many more people for lunch?”

I reply and ask, “Sure thing, what are we planning on doing with them for the night?”

The head FBI agent comes over and asks the same question, “What are you two planning on doing with these prisoners overnight.”

Thom interjects, “They have enough rooms in their cabin for all your prisoners. That is if you don’t need to take them in for questioning.”

The head FBI agent replies, “We don’t have the rooms to house them in, so if the Blaines will agree we could question them here. But only if the Blaines don’t mind the company.”

Jens smiles and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I nod my head, she understands and says, “We don’t mind them staying here at all. But first we need to get them fed and make sure that any injuries are taken care of.”

I recognize my cue and announce, “I need to talk with Mabel about cooking for more people.”

I leave and see Jens go back to counseling the women and watch as James and Fiona continue to play with the other children. It’s going to be good to have a full cabin once again; I make a mental note to make sure to increase the security some more.

Then Thom walks up to me and says, “Ben, it wasn’t a wise idea to tell the FBI about all the missions you had that were cluster fucks.”

I ask, “Why’s that?”

Thom says, “You can bet after a comment like that, they will pull your DD214.”

I laugh and explain, “Let them do that because my DD214 doesn’t show any other missions besides those of my time with the Marines.”

Thom raises an eyebrow and asks, “How did you arrange that?”

I reply with a line from a Garth Brooks song, “I have friends in low places.”

Present – The head FBI agent – Thankful

It’s been a boon to us that the Blaines are going to house the prisoners since transporting them to Denver would have been impossible. The only thing I don’t like is Jennifer Blaine talking to all the women before we get a chance to interview them. I walk over to where Jennifer is talking with some women. She looks up at me, smiles and asks, “Hello, can we help you?”

I return her smile and answer, “I was hoping that we could interview the women before you talked to them.”

Jennifer continues, “Sorry Sir but that’s not going to happen. These women have been through a very rough time and need help right now. If you don’t like it you’re welcome to take them back to Denver.”

I backpedal, “That won’t be necessary.”

Jennifer smiles at me and I can’t help but wonder if she doesn’t already know the logistical problems we would have in transporting them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.