Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 38

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha and Tanya – The Chief of police arrives

The helpful bystander called the police on his phone and announced, “The Chief will be here in a few minutes. He asked that you wait for him.”

I looked at Tanya, she shook her head and replied, “Like I can go anywhere in my SUV...”

True to his word the Chief arrived in about five minutes. However, this time he acted totally different. He looked at Tanya’s SUV and politely asked, “What happened here?”

The helpful bystander replied, “Some man in a truck...”

I interrupted, “ ... It was John Rowe.”

The helpful man continued, “ ... Rammed into her SUV many times.”

The Chief shocked us when he called on his radio, “I want an all-points bulletin issued for John Rowe.”

Tanya mistakenly asked, “Chief, why are you being so helpful?”

The Chief remarked with a funny smile, “I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I’ve always been helpful.” Then he continued, “You should rent a car to replace your SUV and by the way the SUV will need to be impounded for evidence.”

The helpful man offered, “I can take you to a rental car agency.”

Tanya replied, “Whatever is the closest is fine with me.”

I wasn’t sure about that statement but I did not challenge it.

We arrived at the rental car agency where I removed Linda and her car seat from the back seat. We entered then Tanya opened her purse and swore, “That bastard! He took my charge cards!”

I affirmed, “Do you mean the Chief of Police?”

Tanya said, “Yes, that’s who I mean.”

Tanya walked up to the rental counter and asked, “Would it be possible to use your phone.”

The man behind the counter said, “Sure, as long as it’s a local call and you limit the time of the call to less than five minutes.”

Tanya turned the phone toward her and dialed a number. I determined Tanya had called Gladys - one of her group of supporters. She told Gladys about everything the Chief had done. I could hear Gladys yelling in anger through the phone. Tanya hung up the phone, looked at me and said, “Gladys is on her way down here to take care of the rental car and then we’re headed to the Mayor’s office.”

I was still not certain it was a good idea to make enemies of the Chief of Police...

Flashback – Jack and Banzai – Arriving at the hospital

The corporal door gunner really minded his P’s and Q’s for the rest of the flight. I guess we had put the fear of Banzai in him.

I leaned over and commented, “Banzai, you do realize that Lieutenant George is going to be pissed at us.”

Banzai laughed and replied...

I couldn’t believe that Jack was concerned about Lieutenant George. I looked at Jack and answered, “I don’t care if Lieutenant George has his panties in a bunch over both of us being gone. I guess for once he had to do some fucking work.”

We landed on the roof where Jack pointed and noted, “Look who’s waiting for us.”

Of course it was Lieutenant George and he looked pissed off!

As soon as we exited the chopper he got in our faces and complained, “What the hell were you two doing! I can’t believe both of you left here at the same time! I should have your stripes for this!”

I laughed in his face and replied, “So, you want to break the reenlistment agreement I made? Fine, go for it and I will leave the Marines.”

Lieutenant George immediately backpedaled, “Now don’t get hasty Sgt. Blaine.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.