Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 35

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Samantha – Phone call from Stacy

As I finish the interview with Jennifer my phone rings. I check the caller ID and see it’s Stacy. I look at John and ask, “John, do you think you could take care of editing the interview with Jennifer? I need to take this call from Stacy.”

John replies, “No problem. However if I take the van, how will you get back to your ‘castle’?

I reply, “Don’t worry about it, I’m sure I can find a ride.”

John leaves, I answer the phone and Stacy says, “Sam, you aren’t going to believe what just happened.”

I answer, “Well, don’t leave me hanging.”

I get extremely worried when Stacy replies, “Sam, I just had a visit from two of the black witches who were responsible for the kidnapping of the witch bitch and her two witchy brats.”

I make sure to keep the concern out of my voice when I ask, “What did they want?”

Stacy laughs (which makes me feel better) and answers, “They offered to put a love spell on Ben Blaine for me, however I told them the cost to my soul made it of no interest to me.”

I praise her response with great enthusiasm, “Stacy that decision is the best thing I’ve heard today. So what influenced your decision?”

Stacy confesses, “You did of course. I knew that you would be disappointed in me if I fell back into my obsession on Ben Blaine.”

I can’t resist asking a loaded question, “So the thought of being arrested again didn’t influence you?”

Stacy chuckles again and admits, “Of course it did Sam, there’s no way I’m going back to prison again - besides my lawyers might not be able to get me off this time. I should probably tell you more about the meeting so if you aren’t doing anything for lunch let’s meet at the restaurant.”

I reply, “Stacy, I would love to but John took the van back to the ‘castle’ to edit the interview and send it to the station.”

Stacy says, “Shoot, I really don’t think I would be welcome at the Blaine’s cabin. I guess I could send Bill to pick you up.”

I agree, “Yeah, with all that’s going on it wouldn’t be wise for you to come here. However, I don’t think they would resent Bill coming to pick me up. Let me ask Ben first to make sure it’s okay, then I will call you back.”

I end the call and go to find Ben...

Present – Samantha – Talking to Ben

I wander through the cabin looking for Ben but I can’t find him. Finally I press the intercom button and ask, “Does anyone know where Ben is located?”

Ben replies, “I sure do know where I am. What do you need?”

I inform him, “John took the van back to my house to edit the interview and send it to the station, so I was wondering if it would be okay if Bill came and picked me up?”

Ben is back to his normal jovial self and teases, “I thought your house was called the ‘castle’?”

I giggle and reply, “Ben I didn’t want to be presumptuous.”

Ben continues with his teasing, “Since when? And of course Bill is welcome just make sure he leaves the boss lady at home.”

I answer, “Don’t worry about that since we’ve already had that discussion.”

With that finally taken care of I pull out my phone and call Stacy. She answers and I confirm, “Stacy it’s all taken care of. When should I expect Bill?”

Stacy replies, “I figured it would be fine so he’s already left. I would say he should be there any time now.”

The intercom rings and announces, “Samantha Stevens, Bill is at the front gate to pick you up.”

I press the button and reply, “Great, please let him in and let him know I will meet him at the front door.”

I head to the front door...

Present – The FBI SWAT team – The rescue

We’re all sick as hell when we arrive at the compound, but it doesn’t stop us. We bail out of the vans and begin to fire at the captors that are not in the cages. We’re surprised as hell when they begin to return fire and what we thought would be a cake mission ends up going to hell.

I call on my radio, “We’re taking serious fire at the compound. Is there any chance that you can do anything with the drone?”

The drone pilot replies, “Sorry, but not with its current configuration.”

I come up with an idea and order, “Well then flood the hell out of this whole area with the gas.”

The drone pilot replies, “No problem. We have enough gas on the drone so that I don’t think we will run out.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.