Taken
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha and Tanya – The police arrive

Fifteen minutes later, the police finally arrived, led by the Chief of Police. He got out of his car noticed me and said, “I should have known you were involved.”

Tanya retaliated, “What’s wrong with you, we didn’t do anything. In fact Masha saved both of us from John Rowe. He had a gun and was going to force himself on us.”

The Chief responded, “Where’s the gun?”

I pointed and replied, “After I disarmed him I threw it over there.”

He walked over, picked up the gun with his bare hand and asked, “Is this the gun he pulled on you?”

Tanya complained, “Yes it is and you just contaminated the evidence. But don’t worry; I took a video of everything with my phone.”

The Chief ordered, “Let me see it.”

Tanya replied, “I will after I send it to my e-mail address. I don’t want you ‘accidentally’ deleting it like you contaminated the gun.”

Tanya did some things with her phone, it took several minutes and then she said, “Okay I have a copy in my e-mail so now I will show you.”

She started the video, handed the phone to the Chief who dropped it and it broke.

Tanya swore, “You clumsy son of a bitch! You did that on purpose, you owe me a new phone.”

The Chief countered, “I did no such thing, keep swearing at me and I will put you in jail.”

John Rowe finally awakened and yelled to the Chief, “Good thing you’re here. Masha assaulted me.”

Tanya countered, “She only defended us after you pulled a gun on us.”

John Rowe laughed, “Did you look at that gun? It’s not real. Chief, I want to press charges.”

The Chief waved the gun and said, “Yeah, it’s a stage gun like used in the movies.”

I realized we had been duped and the Chief was probably in on this. I still complained, “How was I to know it wasn’t real.”

Tanya glared at the Chief and said, “I dare the two of you trying to pull a shyster stunt like this.”

The Chief laughed and said, “The only shyster I see is the lawyer right here.”

I took Tanya’s hand and said, “Don’t worry Tanya, I’m going to call the base commander again and see if we can’t get some help from the Marines.”

Tanya replied, “Good idea Masha, he’s already cancelled leave for three weeks, perhaps he would extend it to three months.”

The Chief said, “We’re taking you two to jail so it will have to be your one phone call.”

We were placed into the back of the Chief’s car. John Rowe climbed into the front seat and we were taken to jail.

Flashback – Ben, Jack and John – Midnight requisition return

I no sooner took out the fucking Toyota by smoking the engine than it stopped and three other vehicles swerved around it. I couldn’t fucking believe one of the vehicles! It looked like my old Dodge Ram had been converted into a tank. Metal plates had been welded all over it at various angles. One of the Marines yelled, “Shit! It’s another one of their truck bombs, you’d better take that out or we’re all going to hell.”

I concentrated my fire on the truck bomb which didn’t have as much effect as I hoped. The fuckers had done a hell of a job converting it into a tank. Even from Ma Deuce, most of the rounds bounced off the plating. I noticed something the fuckers had forgotten and began to concentrate my fire on the front tires. Finally the truck bomb stopped but the other two fucking Toyotas kept coming. I looked at the two Marines from the HumVee and said, “I think it’s time to get the hell out of Dodge.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.