Taken
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben, Jens and others – Arriving at the cabin

We finally arrive at the cabin and quickly Mira complains, “Finally, we can extricate our corporeal selves from this overly crowded posterior seat.”

Fiona offers, “Ms. Mira I could have sat on your lap.”

Mira backpedals just as quickly, “Sorry Fiona, but that would not have been pleasant for me.”

Fiona doesn’t give up and asks, “Why is that?”

Jens answers, “Fiona, we will talk about this later. Hey I forgot to tell you, Desiree is here!”

Fiona and James get excited and James says, “Good! We can tell her all about the terrible adventure we had.”

Fiona remarks, “I bet she gets scared.”

James says, “I know I was scared - the worst was when they took us away from Mama.”

I reply, “Son, don’t worry, no matter where you are I will always find you.”

We all exit the truck and find Liz, Bernie and Desiree are there to meet us.”

Present – Liz, Bernie and Desiree – Reunion

We heard that Ben and Jens had rescued James and Fiona. On hearing the good news, Desiree bugged the hell out of us so we went outside and waited for them to arrive.

Desiree complains, “When will they get here?”

I reply with a euphemism, “A watched pot never boils.”

But instead of accepting my adult wisdom Desiree declares, “Oh yes it does.”

Bernie asks, “How do you know?”

Desiree answers, “Because I have watched a pot and it did boil.”

Desiree announces, “Finally, they are here!”

She begins to jump up and down until everyone exits the truck. Then she runs up to Fiona and James and gives them a huge hug. They next move to the side and begin to chatter like crazy.

I walk up to Jens and say, “Good job getting your children back.”

Jens says, “It was a team effort for all of us.”

I ask, “Can you tell me what happened?”

Jens pulls me to the side and says, “They were taken by black witches who have a whole compound with many prisoners.”

Destiny interrupts us before I can ask more, “Jennifer, we have work to do.”

I smile at Liz and whisper, “We’re going to do another sweat lodge ceremony to contact Grandmother. Can you keep an eye on Fiona and James?”

Ben walks up and adds, “ ... Preferably indoors.”

Liz replies and then asks, “No problem. You don’t think the black witches will come back for them?”

Ben says, “It’s better to be safe than sorry.”

Mira and Ira walk up and Mira starts, “Do not worry Mr. Blaine...”

Ira finishes, “ ... We know that these black witches can die if they are shot.”

Mira continues, “ ... So we will stand watch.”

Destiny motivates everyone, “We need to get moving.”

Inga approaches...

Present – Inga – Confrontation

I walk up to the Blaine’s and complain, “Just who do you think you are - mounting a rescue operation without permission.”

Ben glares at me and demands, “Since when in the hell did we need your permission to save our children.”

I pause at the confrontation then continue, “Well, what about the other prisoners? The FBI SWAT team couldn’t find anyone at the compound.”

Destiny walks up and states, “Inga, I warned you once about annoying me. We’re going to address that problem as soon as we change into proper clothes.”

I reach for Destiny’s arm but Ben grabs my wrist, stops me and advises, “You really don’t want to touch Destiny. Now get out of our way and we will have your answers as soon as possible.”

Everyone heads inside leaving me flummoxed! Then my phone rings.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.