Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha and Tanya – An unexpected surprise

We walked around toward the back of the studio to retrieve Tanya’s car and were shocked when John Rowe was waiting for us. He declared, “I should have known you two would be together.” He glared at Tanya and continued, “That was a hell of a plan to get me in trouble with my wife and I can’t believe that you’re her lawyer.”

Tanya unwisely taunted him, “Well, if you can’t keep your dick in your pants then you don’t deserve to have a wife.”

John threatened, “I should use my tool to teach both of you bitches a lesson.”

I ordered, “Tanya, stay behind me! I will handle this.”

John laughed and said, “What are you going to do? Kick my ass?”

I advised him to proceed with caution, “If you do not cease and desist I certainly will ‘Kick your ass’.”

John mocked me, “Cease and desist what? I haven’t even started yet.”

Tanya slipped up behind me and whispered, “Masha, I’m using my phone to take a video of this confrontation so do not worry about any actions you might have to take.”

John reached behind his back, pulled out a gun and said, “Now we’re going to see which of you can suck my dick the best. Who wants to go first?”

Before Tanya could say anything I pleaded, “Please John do not do this!”

John laughed, pointed the gun at me and said, “Okay Masha you’re first. Get on your knees.”

I pretended to be frightened, lowered to my knees and waited until he approached me. When he got close enough, I jumped up, disarmed him and tossed the gun toward Tanya. I then proceeded to release my anger upon him.

After only a very short period of dealing with my anger he pleaded, “Masha, have mercy on me!”

I expressed my disbelief, “You attacked us with a gun and now you plead for mercy?”

I knocked him out with a final blow and Tanya said, “Masha that was great!”

I angrily replied, “I wanted to break some of his bones but I restrained myself.”

Tanya said, “Well, I have a video of it so we should be fine. Let’s call the police.”

Tanya made the call, told them what happened and after she hung up she said, “They will be here in about ten minutes.”

Not believing her comment I asked, “Is ten minutes the normal response time for the police department in this city?”

Tanya replied, “Normally it’s longer than that but they consider this an emergency and have expedited their response.”

My anger toward the police department rose quickly to an almost uncontrollable boil...

Flashback – Jack, Ben and John – Midnight requisition return

The HumVee pulled alongside the trailer and the Marines began to patch the holes in the trailer with duct tape. This was important to keep the food cool during the rest of our trip. One of the Marines remarked, “This trailer is shot to hell and back. You guys must have been in a hell of a battle.”

Jack interjected, “You’re damn right - we were in a hell of a battle!”

I noticed something, pointed and said, “It looks like we’re going to have company.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.