Taken
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha, Tanya, Gladys and others – The design

I asked, “So when are we going to start working on the design of the studio?”

Melanie suggested, “There is no time better than the present.”

Tanya pulled out her tablet, made a few motions on it and enumerated my specifications, “Masha would like mirrors on one of the walls, preferably the back wall, and exercise mats that can be removed. We need enough yoga mats for a large class. And we also need some sort of range with an oven in it so she can make meals for her and Linda.”

Melanie commented, “Those are all certainly doable however the range and oven could be an issue. Since we will have to get a zoning permit for that, could we substitute a microwave?”

Tanya saved me the embarrassment of admitting my lack of proficiency with microwaves and replied, “No, it needs to be a range with a small oven.”

Gladys interjected, “Melanie, don’t worry, I will take care of the zoning commission.”

Melanie asked, “Is that it?”

I raised my hand and said, “We also need a temporary area for children to play. However I do not want to have a real childcare located in the studio.”

Gladys laughed, “Masha this is not school so you do not have to raise your hand. If you want something, now’s the time to tell us.”

Gladys emboldened me so I said, “I would also like to hire an assistant.”

Gladys queried, “Do you have someone in mind?”

I thought for a moment then replied, “Yes, but I’m not sure it would be acceptable.”

Gladys said, “Masha tell me who it is and we will make it work.”

I said, “I would like to hire Louise who is staying at my house. She currently works at the grocery store and has benefits...”

Gladys interrupts, “ ... So we will hire her and give her the same or better benefits than the grocery store.”

I continue, “ ... One of those benefits is schooling. She is already enrolled at the community college.”

Gladys dismissed the issue, “So what’s the problem? Hire her.”

This made me happy that I could help Louise with her life since she had been my best friend and helped me with many things.

Melanie commented, “Masha I think you forgot about a sound system.”

I remembered another thing that Tanya forgot and replied, “Yes we will need a sound system for the yoga classes and also I would like the front door replaced with one that is similar to the one in my house. And we also need to do something about the windows in the front since it’s too easy to break in through them.”

Tanya apologized, “Sorry Masha, I forgot about the door.”

Melanie had been writing the list on paper. She slid it over to me and asked, “Is there anything else we are missing.”

I looked at it and said, “That should cover everything.”

Melanie replied, “Okay Masha, I will work up some ideas on CAD and we will look at them in a couple days.”

I questioned, “What is CAD.”

Melanie smiled while explaining, “CAD is an acronym that stands for Computer Aided Design.”

Gladys praised her, “Melanie is a whiz with the computer.”

Melanie returned the praise with gratitude, “Thanks to you Gladys.”

Our meal came and it was excellent. I even chopped up some of mine and gave it to Linda who agreed the food was good.

Flashback – Jack, Ben and John – Midnight requisition return

Banzai was doing a hell of a job and even ran over one Taliban fucker with an RPG. Then Banzai yelled, “Jack we’re in deep shit!”

I asked, “What the hell do you mean?”

Banzai replied...

I checked the rear view mirrors and noticed we picked up a one of those fucking Taliban Toyota Hilux (how they fuck they ever bought those were a mystery to me) behind us and it was closing all too rapidly.

I told Jack, “We have a Toyota chasing the truck and gaining on us.”

Jack asked, “What should we do?”

I suggested, “I have a few frags that might slow them up.”

Jack took a frag off my tactical vest and said, “Move to one side and I will drop this fucker toward them.”

I moved to the left side of the road, Jack pulled the pin and dropped the frag.

Unfortunately the Fuckers saw the frag and moved over just before it detonated. And then they began to fire at the truck.

I swore, “Hells Bells, they are going to compromise the refrigerated trailer.

Jack suggested, “Banzai stop the truck and I will put one of the frags up their ass.”

I looked back and the Toyota had stopped. I suddenly got a bad feeling and locked up the brakes getting the semi stopped in time.

Jack slammed into the dash and swore, “What the fuck!”

I replied, “Jack they stopped so I’m betting there’s an IED somewhere ahead.”

Jack jumped out of the cab and began to shoot the shit out of the Toyota. He was rewarded with a cloud of smoke from the engine compartment. But we still had the issue with the possible IED.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.