Taken
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben, Jens and others – The mission

I wait the requisite five minutes, then haul ass out of the garage and stop at the front door. Jens, runs like crazy and jumps into the passenger seat of the truck.

I ask, “Did you get everything taken care of?”

Jens grins and answers, “Of course I did. Gretchen is good but she’s no match for me. Both the drones and the com systems are down for a while.”

I floor it and we speed toward the fence that Mira and Ira have depressed. I fly over the fence and the twins give chase on their motorcycles. So far the plan is working perfectly!

The twin’s motorcycles are making a hell of a racket, so further down the road I pull over and command, “We need to get your noisy assed motorcycles in the back of the truck so we don’t announce our arrival.”

I begin to exit the truck and Ira responds, “Mr. Blaine, do not worry because we will ride our motorcycles into the back of your truck.”

Mira lowers the tailgate while Ira does a wheelie and reaches the tailgate. In an amazing feat, she rides her motorcycle into the bed of the truck without destroying the tailgate. Mira duplicates her sister’s action. They secure their motorcycles to the sides of the bed, hop out of the bed and climb into the back seat.

Jens remarks...

I can’t believe what Mira and Ira just did on their motorcycles! I thought I had seen everything when Ben rode his motorcycle (you do remember we bought four motorcycles, don’t you?) but they took it to a whole new level.

I turn to them and comment, “I’ve never seen riding like that in my life.”

Mira dismissively replies, “Ms. Blaine that is typical riding for us.”

Ira offers, “Ms. Blaine, if you would like we would be happy to improve your riding skills.”

Ben complains, “Enough of this, we need to concentrate on the mission.”

I ask, “Ben, where’s Destiny?”

Ben replies, “She scouting ahead of us and we will rendezvous right before we attack the fucking compound.”

Ira questions, “Ms. Blaine how did you discover the location of your children?”

I reply, “Ira, we used a sweat lodge ceremony where I contacted my deceased Grandmother. She turned into an Eagle and were able to see the location through the eagle’s eyes. Ben recognized exactly where the witches were located before an owl killed the eagle.”

Mira scoffs, “I am not sure I believe this.”

Ben angrily snaps, “Mira, what you choose to believe is your choice. What Jens said is the truth and you will recognize the truth when we arrive at the compound.”

Ira counters, “Mira, it does not seem unreasonable to believe this story - especially with what we have seen and been through with Ms. Blaine.”

Ben continues, “That’s right Mira, did you already forget what Jens did for you?”

Mira replies, “No Mr. Blaine, I did not forget and never will. I just judged the story not believable.”

I come to the rescue, “Mira, I did not make up this story, it’s the truth.”

Ben brings the truck to a stop and we all turn to him for the reason. We look and find Destiny in the middle of the road.

Destiny runs up to the truck, turns back into her human form and says, “Ben, we greatly underestimated the number of witches here. There must be close to two hundred of them. They are holding some individuals in cages including Fiona and James, other children and some women.”

I complain, “They are holding my babies in cages!”

Destiny confirms, “That’s correct Jennifer, plus there are guards everywhere.”

Ben asks, “Okay Destiny, how do you recommend we proceed?”

Mira interrupts, “ ... Mr. Blaine we should kill them all.”

Destiny replies, “Mira that would not be feasible. Ben, I would recommend that we rescue Fiona and James and the other children.”

I question, “What about the other women?”

Destiny states, “Jennifer, I am not sure we could rescue that many people.”

Ben appears to be thinking then he says, “You know, we could call in the FBI for this and rescue everyone.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.