Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 19

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Jens, Ben and others – Rescuing Fiona and James

We return to the house and begin to make plans for the rescue of my babies. I feel I need to comment, “We will need to wear masks so the other witches can’t put spells on us.”

Destiny says, “For Ben that won’t be necessary since the Shaman tattoos will protect him.”

I remember the many times I used the formication spell on others and ask, “Are you sure?”

Destiny replies, “Certainly, and I will be in my wolf form so they won’t bother me.”

I ask Ben, “Who else are we bringing?”

Ben replies...

Someday I need to become more versed in what Jens can do as a witch. However, it’s good to know that my Shaman tattoos will protect me from any spells they could cast on me. Jens asks a great question, one I’ve been thinking about, so I reply, “Jens, I have been thinking about that and I have decided that we need to go in with a small but potent tactical team. I was thinking about the three of us and Mira and Ira.”

Jens further asks, “Ben, what are we going to do to the witches who took my babies.”

I look at her and reply, “Jens, I hate to say this but we will never be safe as long as they continue to live.”

Jens surprises me when she concurs, “I agree with you my love, however there might be another problem.”

I reply, “What’s that?”

Jens explains, “I get the feeling that the four witches are not all of those involved. I think it’s a whole coven of witches.”

I remember my Marine training and reply, “Then we will kill them all and let God sort them out later.”

Jens falters some, “Ben, I’m not sure all of them are guilty, and what if there are other children or women?”

I try to reason with her, “Jens, if we leave any of them alive, then we are putting Fiona and James at risk.”

Destiny confirms my plan, “Jennifer, Ben is correct. While I do not like the idea of taking the lives of women and children...”

Jens interrupts with an ultimatum, “ ... Ben, I will not kill any children!”

I ask, “Then what would we do with any children?”

Jens smiles and says, “Bring them here of course.”

Destiny asks, “Jennifer, will they be witches?”

Jens replies, “Since they are in a coven then they probably will be.”

I begin to open my mouth to shoot down this idea when Jens begs, “Please Ben, if they are children, it won’t be their fault.”

I look at Destiny for help and she says, “Ben I don’t think you have a choice about this.”

I shrug my shoulders in resignation and agree, “Jens, I don’t like this but I guess we will do this.”

Jens jumps up and down and says, “Great, I always wanted more babies.”

I order, “Okay it’s time to gear up for this mission.”

Jens changes out of her Indian dress and into BDUs. I change into some BDUs and we head to the weapons room. I call on my com unit, “Mira and Ira please meet us in the weapons room.”

Mira starts, “Oui monsieur!”

Ira finishes, “ ... Mon Capitaine.”

I want to complain but I know others are on the com channel so I leave it alone.

They arrive in practically no time and Ira asks, “What is so important that you re-assigned us off patrol duty”

I explain, “We have discovered where Fiona and James are being held and I would like you two on the recovery mission with us.”

Jens adds her contingency, “It’s a witch’s coven so we do not know how many witches will be there. We plan on taking out everyone unless they are children. The children we will bring here.”

Ira asks, “Ms. Blaine, we know how powerful you are. Do we need to take special precautions?”

Jens continues, “Yes, you need to keep your faces covered or they can cast spells on you.”

Ira asks, “Ms. Blaine, will our helmets provide adequate protection?”

They are wearing full face motorcycle helmets with mirrored visors.

Jens affirms, “Yes, as long as you keep the facemasks down. And don’t worry if they do cast a spell on you because I should be able to counter it.”

Mira asks, “Mr. Blaine are you bringing your Ulfberht.”

I smile at them and reply, “Not this time. I’m counting on you and Ira to provide the long range support, I’m bringing a M32A11.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.