Taken
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha and Tanya – Meeting the benefactors at the storefront

Tanya’s phone rang, she answered it, there was a short discussion and she explained, “Masha, that’s one of the ladies who wants to pay for the storefront and modifications. Do you mind if we stop back by the storefront and meet her?”

I looked at Linda and replied, “Linda still seems to be fine so I guess we could do that. But then I need to return home and make lunch for both of us.”

Tanya suggested, “Masha, we can have lunch out.”

I caution, “Tanya, I am very particular about what Louise, Linda and I eat.”

Tanya asked, “What sort of diet restrictions do you have?”

I answered, “We eat mostly natural foods without any added sugar in them.”

Tanya smiled and replied, “Then I know the perfect place for lunch so don’t worry about it.”

I cautioned, “Tanya, I didn’t bring much money with me.”

Tanya laughed, “Don’t worry Masha, we will charge it to the project.”

That reminded me of something so I asked, “Tanya, I am assuming we will need a bookkeeper for the business.”

Tanya replied, “Masha, you’re correct but don’t worry, I know several who are qualified.”

I shook my head and commented, “Tanya, I never thought this would happen so quickly, are you sure that it is a good thing?”

Tanya gave me a look and said, “Masha, we might be able to stop some of the domestic violence by offering the classes.”

I questioned, “Does that happen often in this city?”

Tanya replied, “Masha even one time is one time too many. Now let’s leave and meet the benefactor.”

I pick up Linda’s car seat, place it in the back of Tanya’s car, take the passenger seat and we proceed back to the storefront.

We arrive and I see an older woman standing in front of the store talking to the realtor. Tanya honks her horn and drives around back to park.

I confess, “Tanya, I am a little nervous about meeting this woman.”

Tanya laughed, “Masha don’t worry. She has read all about you in the papers and she’s on our side.”

Tanya parked, I took Linda (in her car seat) out of the back of Tanya’s car and we walked around to the front and our meeting.

When we arrived the realtor and the older lady had gone inside, so we followed. The older woman saw me, ran up to me, hugged me and said, “Masha, it’s good to finally meet you.”

I was a little shocked and Tanya mentioned, “Gladys, Russians are not used to hugging.”

Gladys pulled away and apologized, “Masha, sorry about that but I’m a person who hugs.”

I looked down and replied, “I apologize for my awkwardness Gladys, but I am still becoming accustomed to some American customs.”

Gladys said, “Masha, I wanted you to come here first so I could meet you and also because I thought it would be good to hire an interior designer to redo this storefront. I know Tanya already has a list of changes that need to be made. I would like this place to be the nicest yoga and martial arts studio ever.”

I asked, “Will it be very expensive?”

Gladys laughed and said, “Masha, you don’t need to worry about the money since I have more money than I will ever spend before I die.”

I questioned, “Tanya said there were several benefactors...”

Gladys interrupted, “ ... She is correct, but the other benefactors, all my friends, asked me to take charge of this. So what do you say, can we hire my interior designer?”

I replied, “That would be fine, however the person needs to understand that functionality is my primary concern.”

Gladys asked, “Can’t something be both functional and beautiful?”

I replied, “Of course it can and that would make everything even better.”

Gladys said, “Good! So you worry about making it functional while she worries about the aesthetics.” She continued, “Let me give her a call and get her over here.”

Tanya looked at her watch and interrupted, “Gladys, we need to go out for lunch.”

Gladys said, “Great, she can meet us there. Where are we going?”

Tanya said, “Masha and Linda only eat certain foods so I thought we would go to the Organic Bistro.”

Gladys said, “I’ve never eaten there.”

Tanya begins to describe the Organic Bistro to Gladys and Gladys finally relents and said, “Hell this might even add a couple years to my life.”

We all chuckle, Gladys calls her driver and said, “Let’s all just take my car.”

I am shocked when an older Rolls Royce limousine pulls up in front of the store.

The driver opened the door for us and I asked, “Where is the best spot for Linda’s car seat.”

Gladys said, “This thing is like a tank so how about on the back seat.”

I put Linda’s car seat on the rear seat, fastened her in with a seat belt as the driver asked, “Where to ma’am?”

Tanya said, “The Organic Bistro and then gave him the address.”

Then we moved off through the traffic...

Flashback – Jack, Ben and John – Midnight requisition run

We arrived at HQ and the shit hit the fan! Last time we pulled right through the gate without problems but this time the guards stopped us and one demanded, “State your mission.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.